• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Evil Dead Discussion Thread

Now that this year has graced us with a new movie in the Evil Dead series, I figured it was about time someone made a discussion thread for it.
evil-dead-join-us.gif

After see the recent movie I thought in doing a discussion thread but at the end I didn't so good to see someone actually did.

Is there any plans for making profiles or revisions of the new movie? I believe the protagonist could maybe have one as she seemed quite capable in general as character.

After see the recent movie I thought in doing a discussion thread but at the end I didn't so good to see someone actually did.

Is there any plans for making profiles or revisions of the new movie? I believe the protagonist could maybe have one as she seemed quite capable in general as character.
I will probably make some once I've seen it. I've also got some WIP profiles in my sandbox

You still haven't see Risen? You should, is pretty good. I watched it together with my mother as our first experience watching a horror movie in theatre and it was amazing.
My car was out of commission while it was in theaters and nobody I carpool with wanted to see it :'(

Well, I sincerely hope that more people come to this thread, in any case, it will be good and at the same time pleasant to talk about this saga of Terror that I liked so much
ash-vs-evil-dead.gif

I would also add that I feel like the Evil Dead page feels a bit empty... maybe in the future I'll do some characters from the series or non-canon media like comics.

I would also add that I feel like the Evil Dead page feels a bit empty... maybe in the future I'll do some characters from the series or non-canon media like comics.
Annie Knowby and Ash's clone in the comic run Evil Dead 2: Beyond Dead By Dawn would be a good place to start
iirc clone Ash defeats Adolf Hitler in Hell by kicking him in the dick
there's also alternate universe versions of the Kandarian Dagger, The Necronomicon, and lots of different variants of Deadites, demons, and Dark Ones that are distinct in abilities from the prime universe and could get profiles

Last edited:
I might as well contribute to this

1. The movie was really good. Probably my 2nd favorite Evil Dead movie, only being beat by the first one
2. Does this take place in the same universe as the original 3 movies and the "reboot" or does this take place in a seperate timeline? I'm a little confused on that

Back