• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover: Devil Physiology Ability Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Well here's another Black Clover CRT. This one's about the creation of a new ability specific to Black Clover, as has happened with other series before: Devil Physiology. I've been rereading Black Clover chapters lately and have seen a lot of abilities that devils have, so I began compiling them and the result is this sandbox.

What do you guys think? Obviously if this were to be accepted, we'd need to go in and replace abilities with "Devil Physiology" for all the devils, but I think this makes sense to have.

unknown.png

Looks uneeded, it doesn't give enough Powers/Abilities nor are the Powers/Abilities unique enough or complicated enough to need a separate page to explain them.

If you didn't have this page and just kept these on the character's page then I don't think it makes it look too big of a wall of text or anything. Thus I see no need for this page.

What are these other pages? Just because they have low number of Abilities doesn't mean they don't need a page if those abilities are complicated and require quite abit of explanation which none of these Devil Abilities need.

Also I think linking some scans would be nice
I'll go looking for scans.
If you didn't have this page and just kept these on the character's page then I don't think it makes it look too big of a wall of text or anything. Thus I see no need for this page.

What are these other pages? Just because they have low number of Abilities doesn't mean they don't need a page if those abilities are complicated and require quite abit of explanation which none of these Devil Abilities need.
Well first off, I do think it'd be a considerable wall of text given how many there are. Also, I added some resistances to the sandbox based on info I found.

Also, I'm not a fan of bringing other series into this, but I was mainly thinking of the Chainsaw Man Devil Physiology page. I don't believe any of the abilities on it are complex enough based on what you're saying.

Still doesn't really seem necessary to have a page even with the Resistances. It is really not a wall of text. Honestly having these on the profiles seems pretty standard in length and not at all like an unaesthetically pleasing wall of text.

Also, I agree. The Chainsaw Man Physiology page also seems unnecessary.

At the moment, only Everything12 disagrees. I'll call in some more staff.

Looks good!

My only issue is the regeneration, as you can still regeneration a head after getting said head broken down into atoms, even with Mid regeneration. Hence why we removed High from most Saint Seiya profiles, also the fact that they need to have a heart in tact reminds me a lot of Fullmetal Alchemist regeneration.

Looks good!

My only issue is the regeneration, as you can still regeneration a head after getting said head broken down into atoms, even with Mid regeneration. Hence why we removed High from most Saint Seiya profiles, also the fact that they need to have a heart in tact reminds me a lot of Fullmetal Alchemist regeneration.
So, this would just be Mid instead of High-Mid?

Looks uneeded, it doesn't give enough Powers/Abilities nor are the Powers/Abilities unique enough or complicated enough to need a separate page to explain them.
Just stumbled on this, the lore on how devils are defeated seems unique enough

They have this malice and evil within thier hearts which is also their weakness against Saint stage (which should Lowkey have holy manipulation or purity imo)

horns

devil possession: unite mode and just being a devil host

possibly thier appearance based on thier ranks

Etc

I had asked for more help. Everything12 seems to disagree due to finding it unnecessary, but I believe no one else disagrees, so we'll need some more opinions.

Including myself, that’s 3 staff members that agree and 1 who disagrees. I’ll call 2 others

Yes yes,

I also have a few things you could consider adding, I’ll send them in the form of scans later today.

That’d be appreciated. I’ll add anything that looks good
Would you consider adding that they don't have internal organs aside from their heart.(Is there an ability for this?)

We have seen many instances of their lack of internal organs like Megicula having her heart in her head or Zagred still being conscious even though only his heart was left.

Yeah but there's no abilities for that, except maybe Immunity to specific Durability Negation that works on damaging from the inside

Would you consider adding that they don't have internal organs aside from their heart.(Is there an ability for this?)

We have seen many instances of their lack of internal organs like Megicula having her heart in her head or Zagred still being conscious even though only his heart was left.
Not sure what ability this could fall under

PART 1 of Things you guys should consider adding or subtracting or modifying.

Power bestowal, reactive evolution and powerlevel: Magic power granted from a higher devil gives the host new abilities related to his already owned magic effectively making the host stronger.

Body Control: With a stronger connection to a high-ranking devil, the devil can transform the body of his host to a more devilish look, In fact, Lucifero has been shown to interact with the world by forming a mouth or other facial features on the host’s body.

Law manipulation: Devils can be defeated by destroying the Devil’s heart with inexplicable magic that can affect the laws of nature, mages capable of doing so are known as Arcane mages. T/N: one can be an arcane stage mage regardless of their magic power stages* which could be the reason why weaker arcane stages like Nero, Vanessa, & Grey cant beat high ranking devils because their sheer magic power and overall fighting prowess will overwhelm them.

Holy manipulation: Devils can also be defeated by a mage reaching a stage that gives the mage the ability to purify malice within the devil heart thus nullifying its invulnerability, however, the mage must still be relative in magic power to even reach its heart through the durability or other defenses to kill it... This stage is known as the Saint stage.

*I call stage 1-10 magic power stages, you can call it whatever. 1 is the strongest 10 is the weakest

PART 1 of Things you guys should consider adding or subtracting or modifying.

Power bestowal, reactive evolution and powerlevel: Magic power granted from a higher devil gives the host new abilities related to his already owned magic effectively making the host stronger.
That wouldn't fall under Reactive Power Level nor Reactive Evolution, simply under stats amp
Body Control: With a stronger connection to a high-ranking devil, the devil can transform the body of his host to a more devilish look, In fact, Lucifero has been shown to interact with the world by forming a mouth or other facial features on the host’s body.
Seems more like corruption or Transmutation.
Holy manipulation: Devils can also be defeated by a mage reaching a stage that gives the mage the ability to purify malice within the devil heart thus nullifying its invulnerability, however, the mage must still be relative in magic power to even reach its heart through the durability or other defenses to kill it... This stage is known as the Saint stage.
It's already a thing

That wouldn't fall under Reactive Power Level nor Reactive Evolution, simply under stats amp
Remember the case of Morris? His stat amp caused him to obtain a new ability: conceptual modification through his modification magic

What would that be?
Seems more like corruption or Transmutation.
Corruption for Liebe and Transmutation for Morris' forehead mouth

their cases sure was different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back