• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil Physiology page rework (Chainsaw Man)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giannysmag

He/Him
The Devil Physiology page lists all the innate abilities of Devils/Hybrids and is thus linked in almost all Chainsaw Man profiles. Thing is the page has no scans and almost no references (which is a problem shared by most of the verses pages, but thats a story for another day). So i decided to make a sandbox adding all of the scans and references for the page:

I also added possession as one of the abilities, doe to Devils being able to possess corpses, making Fiends

Last edited:
Alright i've applied the changes, this can be closed

Also lets go my first successful CRT!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back