• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER CRT: IT'S NOT DONE YET!

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
Did ya miss me?

MANGA SPOILER🚨🚨

THE ANTI-MAGIC BLACK BULLS

🧧
0368-009.png

0368-010.png

🧧

Asta imbueded anti magic into everyone. Despite that they were still able to use their power as though it is normal. Anti magic is now proven to be a fundamental energy capable of being processed to do the same things magic can do.

But for now, I propose that Asta have power bestowal and that The black bulls should also have anti-magic on their judgement day profiles.

ASTA GROWS AGAIN AS USUAL

0368-013.png

0368-014.png

Asta is capable of dealing with attacks, damaging and pushing back Lucius who, while weakened by Yuno’s Neverland, most likely remains above his 100% devil power state since it’s an unquantifiable weakening.

It’s possible Lucius was weakened beyond his highest devil power form, and it’s also likely he’s still stronger than his devil power form so I think an “at most” is a good enough rating to accommodate both possibilities.

Therefore, I propose for Base Asta (and Spirit Dive Yuno) to be “at most 5-C” scaling to a weakened Sacred Power Lucius who is above his devil power form.

Agree
Xinsignia1, Kazuma_kuwabara, DarkDragonMedeus, CloverDragon, Dereck03

Neutral

Disagree

Last edited:
If we're going by the logic of Weakened Sacred Power Lucius > Devil Power Lucius, Judgment Day Spirit Dive Yuno should also be 5-C

But not only is this iffy, but this is a clone of Lucius

I’ll get back to you on the former since we’re already discussing it on discord.

But I’ll respond to the clone bit now. Lucius created his clones via recreating himself from scratch. These clones possess a duplicate soul as well which means these clones must possess his spirit, mind and magic. So it’s more logical to say they’re the same beings with the same magic power, mind, spirit, and body.

If we're going by the logic of Weakened Sacred Power Lucius > Devil Power Lucius, Judgment Day Spirit Dive Yuno should also be 5-C

But not only is this iffy, but this is a clone of Lucius

Alright so I’ll add “At most 5-C” to the OP for both Asta and Yuno.

Ehhh not sure if the Black Bulls should get Anti-Magic just right now. Because if it's only a short lived temporary thing then I don't think that's enough to get added into the profile.

Agree with Clover on the rest.

Short lived? They’re notable forms they’ll use for the rest of the arc.

He’s barely said anything here.
and we compromise with “at most” rating off site

I believe for now it should be fine to give these two an “At most 5-C” rating. Asta’s Zetten would also be at most 7.128 zettatons as a result

Edit: It’d still just be flat-out Low 5-B on the profile since he has a flat-out Low 5-B rating already (upscaling from his Land of the Sun Arc self)

Last edited:
Also yes, Anti-Magic for the other Black Bulls is fine as a separate ability tab. Though it should be noted they can’t do this without Asta

I believe for now it should be fine to give these two an “At most 5-C” rating. Asta’s Zetten would also be at most 7.128 zettatons as a result

Edit: It’d still just be flat-out Low 5-B on the profile since he has a flat-out Low 5-B rating already (upscaling from his Land of the Sun Arc self)
Also yes, Anti-Magic for the other Black Bulls is fine as a separate ability tab. Though it should be noted they can’t do this without Asta
These conclusions seems fine.

Back