• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bionicle stuff!

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Basically

• Great Spirit Robot / Prototype Robot: Low 2-C -> At least 5-A
  • Ignika / Vahi / Mask of Creation: Low 2-C -> At least 5-B, possibly High 3-A in the Matoran Universe
The Great Spirit Robot got destroyed by a planetary impact and has no universal feats, only statements, which have been clarified to be over time anyways. While it is supposedly the power source for the Legendary Kanohi, as they can only function within it, the Great Spirit Robot has no universal feats otherwise and that power isn't necessarily usable I guess.

The Mask's full power would destroy the Great Spirit Robot anyways.

It does have Large Planet level feats though. GSR was made to rebuild Spherus Magna, a large planet which broke up into several smaller planets and has been stated to have planetbusting power and the ability to move moons, so. At least 5-A. I can get the specifics of the feats later, but, for the record, Bara Magna, the largest piece, is large enough for Earth-height robots to walk on and fight on it without like completely destroying the landscape as a side effect of existing.

Lewa, Kopaka, and Pohatu should have their Av-Matoran fusion powers listed, which just include stuff like being able to move at the speed of light or make light projections depending on the Matoran.

I have stated my disagreement with universal Bionicle a long time ago.

Doesn't help that the time space the Kanohi Vahi would control is of one of the smallest 'universe' in fiction, being the distance from Tokyo to New York

Please remember to remove the highlight once this discussion has been finished.

I'll get to do this today.

I did the downgrades. I'll do the light stuff today.

Other things.

• GSR Mata Nui and Teridax may possibly have limited Fate Manipulation, as the Great Beings do. They have the power to decide the destinies of their creations, and though these can be altered to some extent, they remain set in stone for the most part. Teridax turns against and kills Mata Nui, takes his place as the Great Spirit Robot, and fulfills his destiny of aiding him in rebuilding Spherus Magna without ever realizing it despite spending his entire life fighting against his destiny, which was set by the Great Beings. And all the Toa and Matoran have their own destinies as well, with some being destined to be Toa, and with Toa ultimately being able to become Turaga when they've completed their destinies (eg. the Toa Metru leading the Matorans of Metru Nui to Mata Nui). This is very debatable but worth discussion.
  • If the Mask of Creation is destroyed, everything in the Matoran Universe loses the capacity for creativity. No idea what that'd count as.
  • Makuta probably shouldn't have limitless stamina, but should scale to the Toa's absurd stamina anyways.

Promestein said:
  • If the Mask of Creation is destroyed, everything in the Matoran Universe loses the capacity for creativity. No idea what that'd count as.
This sounds like it could be high-level mind manipulation.

Oh, it'd also make people within the Matoran Universe lose the ability to create new things.

So.

I think that these three things make sense. And I feel that that is high-end mind manipulation or empathic manipulation probably?

Alright. It's kinda hard to judge. Thank you.

I'll go about adding these new things then.

The Barraki (Pridak, Takadox, etc.) should probably be Mountain level. Teridax was worried about facing them on his own and thought they'd be able to actually challenge him, and when they actually fought, they managed to survive serious attacks from him. Noctur too.

Island destruction feats vary.

Nocturn's island is small and he destroyed it by hitting its weak point. Given that destroying Karzahni was only City level I'm sure Nocturn's feat is around Town level at best

Just an author statement.

Promestein said:
Just an author statement.
So, it's not worth it? If the author once stated that Mata Nui could destroy planets and suns, he can undoubtedly destroy suns. Greg F has wrote most of the Bionicle story after all. If this is approved, I will propose 5-A to have some good feats of this level Possibly 4-C because it was stated by the author that he could destroy suns. So 5-A possibly 4-C

I mean, yeah, I agree, it can destroy suns, but we can't upgrade it just based off of author statements, we have a rule against this. We'd need feats supporting it, and unfortunately, we don't have those feats.

Back