• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Problems with Courage Tier 4

There is something I have to note about this.
His screams can also do any notable damage to himself, noticing how in The Magic Tree of Nowhere, he literally screamed hard enough to the point where his skin rips into numerous pieces to the point where he's just a skeleton.
Not sure what to say about all these however but I do think Courage should atleast be somewhere higher than Wall Level when it comes to durability.
Since dude survived a building collapsing (it's also worth noting he was inside said building) during the ending scene of Ball of Revenge to the point where the entire house is destroyed. Meaning Courage's durability should atleast be higher. Again, as for everything else you listed here, I don't know how I should feel about this but I feel like the building collapsing durability is worth noting to see what you think.
I agree, I wanted to comment on this for a while and have told people about these issues more recently. Courage and Muriel busting through the moon should actually be High 6-A but I haven’t posted the calc for that so the downgrade is fine.
Unless it was explicitly stated that the moon is smaller than ours rather than what we see of the moon's size in the scene (Unless this is consistent), I don't see any problem using the full size of the moon.
I see. I reopened the thread
Tbh even if Scoob is higher than Courage, they both have toon force regen so they'd both be incredibly hard to put down.

Anyways, changes have been applied, so this can be closed.

Back