• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bionicle stuff!

I'm pretty sure. If it's consistent and isn't something like a person asking a question about how strong they are, it is fine.

Yobobojojo said:
I'm pretty sure. If it's consistent and isn't something like a person asking a question about how strong they are, it is fine.
This is the case, the asker had asked the author on if Mata Nui can destroy a universe and not just planets and he answered: it's both if you can destroy planets and suns, you can destroy a universe in time.

Yobobojojo said:
Yeah but it's literally the opposite. He asks kept us can destroy auniverseauniverse, and he says no
I don't understand what you mean.

The Element Lords can project their own consciousness onto an element, https://biosector01.com/wiki/Riddle_of_the_Great_Beings#Chapter_7 manifesting the element into certain shapes or forms without them being present. What is this power? The power to place one's own consciousness in an element without being present.

The Element Lords are one with the element they control: http://www.bzpower.com/board/blog/59/entry-111284-farshtey-feed-final-entry/

The Element Lords should have Non Corporal and Concept Manipulation in their powers??

It's just elemental manipulation.

Being one with the elements isn't conceptual manipulation, Non-Corporeal is possible at best.

Back