• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BIGGEST Tokyo Revengers Dowgrade Calculations Heheh

Ig our definitions are different, again refer to the Vasco wrecking ball feat, the ball is kicked into multiple pieces so he uses fragmentation, what's wrong with me using fragmentation or anyone else for this calc
The ball in the Vasco calc was completely ******* obliterated.

The chair's planks merely snapped in half. If it was fully fragmented, all of its parts would be just as fragmented instead of them merely being broken in half, which doesn't equate to the entire thing being fragmented.

THEY ARE NOT THE ******* SAME.

THIS IS WHAT'S HAPPENED TO THE CHAIR (SORT OF). This isn't complete fragmentation of the chair, only specific parts of it, which will MASSIVELY NERF the result.

How about this? Re-made this thread but as staff/calc members only with few of TR supporters to come in, and ban Vapourrrr for participate as he's caused this mess

Also KLOL, at this point take the med, your temper doesn't looks good

The ball in the Vasco calc was completely ******* obliterated.

The chair's planks merely snapped in half. If it was fully fragmented, all of its parts would be just as fragmented instead of them merely being broken in half, which doesn't equate to the entire thing being fragmented.

THEY ARE NOT THE ******* SAME.

THIS IS WHAT'S HAPPENED TO THE CHAIR (SORT OF). This isn't complete fragmentation of the chair, only specific parts of it, which will MASSIVELY NERF the result.
That is no where close to what happened to the Pew lol, also the ball Vasco kicked was not obliterated lol, there were multiple large pieces of the ball ??

How about this? Re-made this thread but as staff/calc members only with few of TR supporters to come in, and ban Vapourrrr for participate as he's caused this mess

Caused a mess ?? I've just been arguing for TR, it would also be good to include me because the TR supporters in this thread are arguing for speed, there is no one arguing for AP other then me

I don’t blame klol but makes sense. This shit went wild bruh. But, I guess that’s normal in TR community.

That is no where close to what happened to the Pew lol,
That is exactly what happened blud

also the ball Vasco kicked was not obliterated lol, there were multiple large pieces of the ball ??
LMAO what is blud waffling about

The entire ball was fragmented into large chunks, that's the textbook definition of fragmentation. The same shit should have happened to all parts of the pew instead of just parts of it snapping in half. Every last inch of those planks should've been obliterated for it to be complete frag.

Okay so this guy is allowed to make fun of others but i'm not allowed to use bad language, ban this guy instead of banning me wtf
You're treading a thin line buddy. I wouldn't do that if I were you. Can it. Last warning.

I don’t blame klol but makes sense. This shit went wild bruh. But, I guess that’s normal in TR community.
I5zDkfK.png

The entire ball was fragmented into large chunks, that's the textbook definition of fragmentation. The same shit should have happened to all parts of the pew instead of just parts of it snapping in half. Every last inch of those planks should've been obliterated for it to be complete frag.
I'm not going to argue with you if you keep calling me blud its annoying, Taiju fragmented it, I would rather argue with someone else about it since your opinion wont change and your getting a bit to mad

Caused a mess ?? I've just been arguing for TR, it would also be good to include me because the TR supporters in this thread are arguing for speed, there is no one arguing for AP other then me
I'm sorry but the way you have been here is already a proof that you are not contributing anything healthy at all, and i take a knowledgeable members over the most knowledeable one but with such of aggresion and intimidating behaviour like you

I'm going to invite @Deagonx and @Crabwhale for take over this thread and see my proposal above later

You're treading a thin line buddy. I wouldn't do that if I were you. Can it. Last warning.
This is just messed up, Im new to the wiki and yet im here being treated like this, he's making fun of people ?? That's clearly against the rules, I wont bring in up again but i'm just saying this has turned into a really toxic crt

I'm not going to argue with you if you keep calling me blud its annoying, Taiju fragmented it, I would rather argue with someone else about it since your opinion wont change and your getting a bit to mad
No way bruv is talking about getting mad. When this entire thread you’ve been toxic calling others bias and have been nothing but mad at the fact that people are debunking your favorite verse.

All blud means is bro. No way your trying to get him banned or make him seem like the bad guy for calling you bro.

This is just messed up, Im new to the wiki and yet im here being treated like this, he's making fun of people ?? That's clearly against the rules, I wont bring in up again but i'm just saying this has turned into a really toxic crt
It's ironic you say this yet you've been the one with the namecalling all over the place bursting with the tantrum you've got there.

Here's my opinion which doesn't look like it matters. Though it is clear that the entire thing didn't fragment. I agree that the image which you sent to illustrate how much fragmentation might have happened is correct. And I would add that the some parts of the foot of the church pew also fragmented.
cLe7VWp.png

As it can be seen, some parts of the chair foot and main body are getting wrecked.

Yes. Toxic CRT it’s common among Tokyo Revengers crts bruv. I like Tokyo Revengers but theirs a reason why I don’t hang with this verse. I’ve been harassed by Tokyo Revengers supporters.

I'm sorry but the way you have been here is already a proof that you are not contributing anything healthy at all, and i take a knowledgeable members over the most knowledeable one but with such of aggresion and intimidating behaviour like you

I'm going to invite @Deagonx and @Crabwhale for take over this thread and see my proposal above later
I haven't been aggressive, you can ban me from the new thread I'm just saying it would be better if I could debate for the AP side since KLOL doesn't seem to agree so I believe it would be better to get other calc members aswell since KLOL is standing by his opinion

Here's my opinion which doesn't look like it matters. Though it is clear that the entire thing didn't fragment. I agree that the image which you sent to illustrate how much fragmentation might have happened is correct. And I would add that the some parts of the foot of the church pew also fragmented.
cLe7VWp.png

As it can be seen, some parts of the chair foot and main body are getting wrecked.
Even the legs are getting snapped in half with some split lines. The main body itself isn't getting wrecked to the same degree as the Vasco Wrecking Ball. I've seen enough frag, v. frag and pulv. calcs to be able to easily differentiate between the three and I can even tell the varying degrees of said destruction.

No need. Vapourrr is being handled by Ant.

Yes. Toxic CRT it’s common among Tokyo Revengers crts bruv. I like Tokyo Revengers but theirs a reason why I don’t hang with this verse. I’ve been harassed by Tokyo Revengers supporters.
Sorry to hear that but I'm the one being harassed here, I'm not saying its a bad thing but you can't argue I'm toxic when I'm literally getting called a nerd

Vapour is sus.

Anyway, if you need a calc to get checked, just ask me, but don't expect me to be lenient.

Even the legs are getting snapped in half with some split lines. The main body itself isn't getting wrecked to the same degree as the Vasco Wrecking Ball.
Yes, it makes sense now.
I've seen enough frag, v. frag and pulv. calcs to be able to easily differentiate between the three and I can even tell the varying degrees of said destruction.
Cannot disagree with the pro. 🛐

It's ironic you say this yet you've been the one with the namecalling all over the place bursting with the tantrum you've got there.
I have not been name calling, I said that things are dumb or debates are dumb not saying the person is dumb

Sorry to hear that but I'm the one being harassed here, I'm not saying its a bad thing but you can't argue I'm toxic when I'm literally getting called a nerd
No offense at all but clearly you are the one who harrashed everyone here and now you are trying to playing "guilty trip" to us, look at the mirror
Vapour is extremely sus.
Same tbh, but so far, no evidence

Also @KLOL506 i already did asked @Deagonx to come, too late lel

Jesus Christ man, calm down, blud just means Bro in Jamaican and old British English.

No offense at all but clearly you are the one who harrashed everyone here and now you are trying to playing "guilty trip" to us, look at the mirror

Same tbh, but so far, no evidence

Also @KLOL506 i already did asked @Deagonx to come, too late lel
No way you guys actually think im cloud yagami lol, also im not guilt tipping im stating the truth, why is some guy allowed to call me a nerd and not get warned when I was warned

I have not been name calling, I said that things are dumb or debates are dumb not saying the person is dumb
You've been doing both. I've been noticing your antics for a while and you've been quite condescending and aggressive with how you went about them.

Now, stop the peanut gallery and let the big calc boys talk, okay?

I don't care who you are or what you are. What I care about however, is your behavior, which has been less than stellar as of this thread's 3rd and 4th pages.

You've been doing both. I've been noticing your antics for a while and you've been quite condescending and aggressive with how you went about them.

Now, stop the peanut gallery and let the big calc boys talk, okay?
After you said I was being condescending you decided to be condescending to me, you have also been aggressive this whole debate

Back