• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I lied 😜

I think Akainu should have Social Influencing

He manipulated Squard with his prior knowledge of his crew being killed by roger and reveling Ace's secret to get him to backstab Wb

He also manipulated Ace by insulting Wb, which ended being the main reason why Ace didn't escape and lead to him getting donuted.

That is clear social influencing. He is using prior knowledge and his charm to manipulate people.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk 😘

Ace and Squard are two idiots, I mean, Ace falls into easy provocations (Like Luffy, and Sabo), he even hit a random sailor when he was undercover in the navy, for simply hear bad things about WB and Squardo was simply afraid of being betrayed and seeing his comrades die again.

But I agree that Akainu is someone provocative and insulting, he mocked Whitebeard twice during their duel.

Ace would do that if a toddler said "WB stinky", so I don't think that's a good point lmao

But the whole Squard thing really shows his Social Influencing, I agree- Even though it's kinda pointless now

So, wait, Akainu leading bloodlusted Marines despite killing them in his path not being counted as part of his social influencing?

I thought that was far more impressive than tricking Squard.

So, wait, Akainu leading bloodlusted Marines despite killing them in his path not being counted as part of his social influencing?
Tbf he was only was finna kill Koby at the end cus he wasn’t following orders and the other marines he killed was off to the side.

I thought that was far more impressive than tricking Squard.
Umm…

We forgot this?

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

It’s leading Marines trained and raised by “justice” to be bloodlusted vs tricking the unknown will and intelligence of Squard.

Added your suggestion to the justification if any mod wants to look over what I wrote and close this thread then we can call it wraps

Thanks for yall help and agreements 👍🏽 also since you agreed to the thread you agreed to the tags too glad we have so many Akainu supporters

Back