• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - Tier 1 Profiles Updates from Cosmology and Scaling Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm808

VS Battles
Administrator

Purpose​

The purpose of this thread is to confirm the scalings from the accepted Tier 1 cosmology revision. Please avoid derailing the thread.

Tier 1 Cosmology Summary

The Space Beyond = Possibly Low 1-C = 1x higher levels of infinity greater than Low 2-C | Possibly 5-D

Realm of the Fabric of Existence/Time Stream Cylinder Structure = Low 1-C = 2x higher levels of infinity greater than Low 2-C | At least 5-D, possibly 6-D

Proposal and Justifications​

If I am missing others that are affected, please let me know. Are there any suggested changes to the scaling below?
  • Annihilargh
    • Low 1-C | Released enough energy to create the Realm of the Fabric of Existence and Time Stream Cylinder and the lower structures | At least 5-D, possibly 6-D
  • Contumelia
    • Low 1-C via Technology | Created the Annihilargh | At least 5-D, possibly 6-D
  • Feedback
    • Low 1-C via Energy Manipulation | Feedback absorbed the energy of a detonated Annihilargh in a void, which released enough energy to create and significantly affect a 6-D Realm)
  • Chrono Navigator
    • Low 1-C | 5-D
    • If desired, the Chrono Navigator can destroy all of existence. All of the time and causality itself would be destroyed.
    • Paradox is aware of the higher Time Stream Structure and the Fabric of Existence as he knows that the Time Cycles will take Ben and Rook there.
    • Professor Paradox
    • Eon
  • Alien X
    • Low 1-C | At least 5-D, possibly 6-D
    • Recreated the Annihilargh and the Chrono Navigator.
    • Alien X's DNA was able to breach through the Contumelia's Extra-Dimensional Barrier for the Annihilargh, which the Contumelia said was impossible to breach.
    • Repeatedly stated by Azmuth, Paradox, and the staff to have the greatest power in the verse, even after introducing the Chrono Navigator.
      • Even after the events of (January 19, 2013) Ben Again, where the Chrono Navigator is introduced, the staff re-affirm their "omnipotence" within the series power scaling (September 13, 2013 - Q&A With Matt Wayne).
    • Celestialsapiens
    • Galactic Gladiator
    • Starbeard

Votes​

Pending: @Dereck03, @DarkDragonMedeus , @Elizhaa , @Sir_Ovens, @Antvasima, @LordGriffin1000

Agree: @Firestorm808 , @DemiiPowa , @KLOL506 , @DarkGrath
@LuffyRuffy46307, @Reiner, @Quantu, @Lovemovies14, @Barbar01, @DemonicDude

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
Way out of my expertise unfortunately.
The cosmology stuff is already done. This is just the scalings.

For example, the following:

The Time Stream Structure is agreed to be a 1-C Structure.

The Annihilargh released the energy to make it, and Feedback absorbed all that energy and released it.

Does Annihilargh and Feedback via Energy Manip being 1-C make sense?

Last edited:
Ah.

The multiplier assumption goes like this, right?

4 dimensions being our own, adding 1x level of higher infinity is 5D AKA Low 1-C

4 plus 2x levels of higher infinity being 6D AKA Low 1-C

4 plus 3x levels of higher infinity being 7D is 1-C

Ah.

The multiplier assumption goes like this, right?

4 dimensions being our own, adding 1x level of higher infinity is 5D AKA Low 1-C

4 plus 2x levels of higher infinity being 6D AKA Low 1-C

4 plus 3x levels of higher infinity being 7D is 1-C
Yes.

Well in that case, most of the scaling seems fine to me at a glance, save for... Alien X. His looks like quite a mess.

@Firestorm808 Alien X should scale to 1-C through passive weapon creation (he can create weapons in any state, like active/working state directly not just in inactive state, like creating weapon and then have to start it, as he did with most of the weapons in the universe) as well. He created chrononavogator, annhilargh?

Last edited by a moderator:
No? Being capable of destroying a 5D structure doesn't make you untouchable to 3D beings unless you have Higher-Dimensional Existence.
I mean for example higher dimensional beings in Marvel and DC have been interacted by 3D beings, so I don't see it being a problem here.

Just going to put it out there that I’m going to be making a thread for Alien Xs tiering right after the current downgrade thread on the Cosmology is finished.

Probably something mostly everyone involved saw coming already, but wanted this to be said before everyone gets comfortable with scaling these upgrades to him.

Just going to put it out there that I’m going to be making a thread for Alien Xs tiering right after the current downgrade thread on the Cosmology is finished.

Probably something mostly everyone involved saw coming already, but wanted this to be said before everyone gets comfortable with scaling these upgrades to him.
NP, both of them aren't affecting the scaling.

Purpose​

The purpose of this thread is to confirm the scalings from the accepted Tier 1 cosmology revision about 2 weeks ago. Please avoid derailing the thread.

Tier 1 Cosmology Summary

The Space Beyond = Low 1-C = 1x higher levels of infinity greater than Low 2-C

The Fabric of Existence = Low 1-C = 2x higher levels of infinity greater than Low 2-C

Time Stream Structure = 1-C = 3x higher levels of infinity greater than Low 2-C

Proposal and Justifications​

If I am missing others that are affected, please let me know. Are there any suggested changes to the scaling below?
  • Annihilargh
    • 1-C | Released enough energy to create the Time Stream Structure
  • Contumelia
    • 1-C via Technology | Created the Annihilargh
  • Feedback
    • 1-C via Energy Manipulation | Feedback absorbed the energy of a detonated Annihilargh in a void, which released enough energy to create the Time Stream Structure)
  • Chrono Navigator
    • At least Low 1-C, possibly 1-C | If desired, the Chrono Navigator can destroy all of existence. All of the time and causality itself would be destroyed.
    • Paradox is aware of the higher Time Stream Structure and the Fabric of Existence as he knows that the Time Cycles will take Ben and Rook there.
    • Professor Paradox
    • Eon
  • Alien X
    • 1-C
    • Recreated the Annihilargh and the Chrono Navigator.
    • Repeatedly stated by Azmuth, Paradox, and the staff to have the greatest power in the verse, even after introducing the Chrono Navigator.
      • Even after the events of (January 19, 2013) Ben Again, where the Chrono Navigator is introduced, the staff re-affirm their "omnipotence" within the series power scaling (September 13, 2013 - Q&A With Matt Wayne).
    • Alien X's DNA was able to breach through the Contumelia's Extra-Dimensional Barrier for the Annihilargh, which the Contumelia said was impossible to breach.
      • Energy going into Tier 2 and 1 is metaphysical and shouldn't be limited to its physical effect on the ship. That's why the barrier is Extra-Dimensional.
    • Celestialsapiens
    • Galactic Gladiator
    • Starbeard

Staff Votes​

Pending: @Dereck03, @DarkDragonMedeus , @DarkGrath, @Elizhaa , @Sir_Ovens, @Antvasima, @LordGriffin1000

Agree: @KLOL506

Neutral:

Disagree:
Agree

Where did 1-C come from???

Nothing beyond Low 1-C was spoken about in that thread?
Space beyond that was accepted as 5D in that thread, fabric of existence for having the space beyond as nothing but strands of wall, time stream that contains fabric of existence as nothing but walls. I think qualitative difference was agreed upon in that thread?

Disagree tbh Ben 10 being Low 1-C is already risky but 1-C seems too much. The universes are also getting a downgrade I believe

Disagree tbh Ben 10 being Low 1-C is already risky but 1-C seems too much. The universes are also getting a downgrade I believe
You cannot just disagree based of personal belief smh why just in case of ben 10 everyone personal belief came into play regardless that ain't affecting this thread 🦣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back