• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that the topic of dimensions for Alien X has been discussed many times, but at least I have never seen such evidence provided:

In the crossover, Dr. Holiday says that there are an infinite dimensions. Corny, these are ordinary parallel universes, as Ben reasoned, he said that the Rex dimension is like a Null Void.
(https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:5860215556716.mp4)

But then Professor Paradox in the Omniverse arch about the Chrono Bomb says that there is a hierarchy between these dimensions. Moreover, the context about the measurements is the same, because the arch about the Bomb is about alternative versions of Ben, that is, the same as in the crossover with the Generator. I don't know for sure if this raises the level for Alien X, but I think it does.
( 0:34 - 0:40)

Dude we are having a downgrade for alien x , this thread should be closed temperoraly for now. Plus i disagree with your upgrade

NOOOOOOO Not how it works shouldn't there be like a rule or something that explains how dimension gets used interchangeably with Universe? Or just a note so that this type of threads stop getting created

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back