• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Cosmology: High 1-B upgrade

Not necessarily. I said “beyond infinite timelines, or Space Beyond, or Forge of Creation, or whatever” to not claim something specific but just give a general idea. And the first one would pretty much suffice.
Then provide evidence from your side because the term "Universe" in Ben 10: Omniverse consistently refers to creation of Annihilargh as accepted in previous thread.
Vice versa. There is no good context to prove it is talking about mathematic dimensionality to begin with.
It has context if you read it carefully with an unbiased mindset
Never denied that tbh.
Good
You are just assuming that the case is the same as if it was “6th dimension”, while it isn’t necessarily like that. It could refer to its position, simple.
It's an analogical explanation which contextualizes my premise unlike yours which has nothing to do with the context of other statements
Given that we probably won’t reach conclusion I agree that it’s better to leave it to Ultima, Firestorm and other staff to get on the topic
Thank you

Vice versa. There is no good context to prove it is talking about mathematic dimensionality to begin with.
You've agreed to them being higher dimensions.
So you conceded them being higher-dimensional, good.
Now take this as an example:
"We are beings from 6th dimension, a glorious Universe unfathomable primitive mind such as yours"
"My formal denomination and breadth of functionality is incomprehensible to a lower life form"
With proper context, it's pretty obvious that the statements refer to aliens coming from a Universe with 6-D space-time. Similary the term incalculable plays the same role but the only thing is that the term "incalculableth" is grammatically wrong hence incalculable is being used.
Never denied that tbh.
See what I mean. You're jumping from one analysis to another. Pick a lane.
You are just assuming that the case is the same as if it was “6th dimension”, while it isn’t necessarily like that. It could refer to its position, simple.
All of SB is fully mapped out Paradox and the Map of Infinity. As mentioned before.
The point is that incalculable could simply mean that it is a universe the position (or location) of which cannot be cacalculated.
It's location has been mapped out with the rest of the Space Beyond and all of Time and causality as a whole.

TO SUMMARISE ALL DEBUNKS AND REBUNKS
1) INCALCULABLE JUST MEAN THAT "IT'S LOCATION CAN'T BE CALCULATED" due to being "infinity"
But it was proved in this thread that theoretical infinity can be calculated . Hell former , greenshifter, Celestial and other fellows made following points :
In case you didn't read previous pages, infinity is calculable by Dr Holiday, who is a 3-dimensional being from Ben's Universe.
It just hit my mind that Dr Holiday (3-D being) could calculate infinite number of space-time continuums inside a timeline. More supporting evidence for incalculable in this context referring to atleast an infinite amount.
Does this seem reasonable
The thing is that Maltruant was going to make a universe in his image, which includes defining how things in this infinite universe will worship him, so it’s more than just comprehending infinity as a concept.
whole of spatiotemporality has been mapped out by Paradox. So everything has coordinates and can be located. As their possisions can be identified with the Chrononavigator(GPS for the Multiverse) and the Map of Infinity.
2) It isn't a dimension but rather a a universe
It doesn't change the fact for it being higher dimensional as it's infinite dimensional HDE stands on it's own , specially the way I , Celestial , green and others mentioned
This is statment for 5D Contumilla

Now here's how ghost ship universe is described

Now there's a clear similarity here , the same stuff is stated for Ghost ship's incalculable dimensions and Contumilla's 5th dimension
A incalculable universe. What is that even supposed to mean. The 'incalculable dimension' part is just a means to describe their Universe.

It's just like Mr Mxkpitl (I definitely spelled this wrong) saying that he's from the 5th dimension. All the context in the comic support this.
Their Universe being unperceivable by lower beings. Just like the Contumelia's forms and the 26D the Nalgians mentioned.
Them requiring transdimensional vessels to travel from one dimensionality to another.

The term Universe and Dimension in Ben 10 have been distinguishable in the series. The Universe means the whole off all the alternate dimensions inside the Timestream or a alternate timeline of the Timestream. Dimension 12 and Dimension 23 being good examples of this. And the higher dimensionality the 5th dimensional Contumelia and the 26D the Nalgians mentioned.

Feedback could absorb the entity of Ben's Annihilarrgh Universe but couldn't absorb the energy of the Omega Being's ship. Indicating it seperate from the alternate dimensions and timelines in Ben's Universe.
We are beings from the 5th dimension” is another way of saying “we are 5th-dimensional beings”. Same applies to incalculable dimension(s).
3) But since annihilarg universes are experiment and contumilla made it as experiment for abstract and here inaclcuable means abstract
This reason for it
Since the Contumelia make new universes as experiments and invented the Annihilarrgh to create experiments/destroy things I don't see why other forms of reality also couldn't predate the Annihilarrgh.
And sir firestorm refuted it
I don't see how that conclusion is meant to be a reasonable assumption. It's clearly established in the series that all universes are created by Annihilarrghs. To posit that a universe came before that doesn't have any grounding/precedent in the series.

@DarkDragonMedeus @Planck69 @Antvasima

Am I missing something? This doesn't feel right on how we're supposed to draw our conclusions on these kinds of matters.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this feels like a

or

In this case, we have,

"Contumelia made the universes with the Annihilarrghs, therefore this universe was created before they made the Annihilarrghs."

"This universe was created before they made the Annihilarrghs because you can't prove it's not."

Qaws acknowledged that the "Annihilarrgh [is used] to create experiments," but now his conclusion is positing "but not this one" because X reason.
If I am missing some arguments or debates then please add them in another message @Hellformer @Celestial_Scaler25

Last edited:
1) INCALCULABLE JUST MEAN THAT "IT'S LOCATION CAN'T BE CALCULATED" due to being "infinity"
But it was proved in this thread that theoretical infinity can be calculated . Hell former , greenshifter, Celestial and other fellows made following points :

2) It isn't a dimension but rather a a universe
It doesn't change the fact for it being higher dimensional as it's infinite dimensional HDE stands on it's own , specially the way I , Celestial , green and others mentioned

3) But since annihilarg universes are experiment and contumilla made it as experiment for abstract and here inaclcuable means abstract
This reason for it

And sir firestorm refuted it

If I am missing some arguments or debates then please add them in another message @Hellformer @Celestial_Scaler25
Good job, now we wait for Firestorm to get some spare time and discuss it with Ultima🙏

Don't forget that the whole of spatiotemporality has been mapped out by Paradox. So everything has coordinates and can be located. As their possisions can be identified with the Chrononavigator(GPS for the Multiverse) and the Map of Infinity.

I’ll just say that the point it can’t be calculated due to being in a location that can’t be. You’re right that infinite timelines were indeed calculated, which is why I said that it should be outside of it.

Anyways, let’s simply wait for the staff, 13 pages is already a lot.
The entire Space beyond is mapped out. So everything in it has a location and position on said maps(Chrononavigator and Map of Infinity). Including the Omega Universe.

I’ll just say that the point it can’t be calculated due to being in a location that can’t be.
Map of infinity, Chrononavigater, professor paradox and Ben's knowledge left the chat

We've addressed it multiple times above but it's not first time that we need to face the same reasoning with no further change even after refuting it nearly infinite times , we Ben 10 scalers are used to it

Back