• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Btw who do I talk to concerning cross over stuff in Bayonetta? Like her having Samus Metroid suit, or the master sword

Given th othr MFTL+ feat and the fact that angls can now be faster than jubileus, irenic's feat is viably no longr an outlier

Well Jubileus feat was considered an outlier, because the angels had better speed feats than her in the first place. But now that all angels can amp themselves, Jubileus scales upwards, so realistically she’d have better feats than them so it’s not an outlier anymore

We could bring up infinite speed. The reasoning is the feat for irenic is still lowballed, Paradiso is MUCH bigger than the human universe. Paradiso has the human universe inside of it, the remembrance of time were first introduced in Bayonetta 1, and Paradiso has the locations from the human world inside it. I need to get better screenshots, however Paradiso has many other universes / large spaces inside it. You have this location, and after you fight Joy for the first time you enter the area from the chapter before (it was in the regular universe)

Then there’s Muspelheim and Alfheim, the former is an entirely different universe itself. It’s a primordial world, and Alfheim are also universes in separate pockets of Paradiso. We know they’re universes due to the many stars, sun, and different time flow. So we have two entirely different universes that are apart of Paradiso, the human universe that the environment is copied inside of, then the normal world of Paradiso.

The infinite the portion comes from this, Kamiya describes Paradiso as an “Unfathomably deep world” and also described it to have an “Endless” power supply, when referencing Balder using Paradiso as a power source. This is why I believe Paradiso is infinite in size, I can get better information probably. This would make Irenics feat infinite, and if not, the “Highball” for irenics feat isn’t high enough, and they’re much much faster.

Jubileus' feat wasnt an outlier, it was considered legit solly for her and the people who scaled to her because she is a god tier and would logically be above all the other angels but now that there is proof that low tiers can be faster than her it makes irenic's feat not an outlier anymore

Oh okay, personally I’m not for angels being faster than her, only comparable to her weakened speed, but makes sense

I was given the okay on items like the master sword, the power suit, etc. so I’ll work on a post for those, and then we can revise the angels speed as well?

I still don't even agree with Witch Time being a mere speed amp because the idea that fodder angels just casually amp their speed is laughable. I just went along with the whole thing because I was too tired, busy, and worn out to argue against someone who literally just continuously copy-pasted walls of text filled with bolded and italicized words all to get the ability changed to something that has the same effect.

Yeah agreed, I still don’t agree but if it allows us to make the Irenic feat make more sense, I’ll overlook it

I still don't even agree with Witch Time being a mere speed amp because the idea that fodder angels just casually amp their speed is laughable. I just went along with the whole thing because I was too tired, busy, and worn out to argue against someone who literally just continuously copy-pasted walls of text filled with bolded and italicized words all to get the ability changed to something that has the same effect.
Thats basically the sentiment of all the people who disagreed with it, we dont agree we just dont want to deal with it anymore

Definitely, people like that are the reason why others think this website is a joke.

Also we should probably discuss revisions more before we post them, I’ve never seen supporters of the same verse arguing with one another like our last thread.

I mean that thread wasnt really supporters of the same verse, it was the suporters of the verse arguing that it was time slow versus the op and a bunch of random people who decidd to agree with him

The info and statements for Paradiso seem too vague. "Endless energy" doesn't necessarily translate to endless size. "Unfathomably deep" also isn't enough evidence to justify infinite size. From the context of Kamiya's statement, it doesn't even seem like he's describing Paradiso as Unfathomably deep in size, more like he's describing that you've gone unfathomably far into Paradiso.

Also, nothing in the scans you showed indicates Muspelheim and Alfheim being completely separate timeflows unless there's some kind of in-game description about Muspelheim and Alfheim that I'm unaware of. Aditionally, the only thing a starry sky can warrant is a really high end 4-A.

For now I would focus on gathering a well constructed argument proving that Irenic is not an outlier to get the verse to MFTL+

“I can't reveal who my source is, but according to them, there is a gateway that leads to a primordial world cut off from the flow of time--a place called Muspelheim. The place is full of demons, angels, witches, and sages, who spend their days pursuing nothing other than battle. This limitless world disregards the wounds and deaths of yesterday, always breathing life into its warriors so that they may live to fight another day.”

Some of the Alfheim have galaxies inside them, I’ll get proof of that in a bit, but yeah there’s that

Also I agree, but it’d still be good to discuss this so that if the irenic feat is accepted, the version of MFTL+ Is much higher

One of the most blatant arguments that I get against Bayonetta is that she never tanked slashing and piercing attacks. That’s obviously bs. Her healing factor proves that.

Well since we know Bayonetta actively changes her blood to roses, when she’s fighting Loptr we can assume that it’s a healing factor of sort— since she’s not visibly bleeding after the ordeal, she heals herself. Since when he shoots her roses come out, but she’s not bleeding after

Well since we know Bayonetta actively changes her blood to roses, when she’s fighting Loptr we can assume that it’s a healing factor of sort— since she’s not visibly bleeding after the ordeal, she heals herself. Since when he shoots her roses come out, but she’s not bleeding after
Is that not the transmutation you brought up earlier?

Yeah, Minaj brought up Bayonetta making her blood into roses as a form of healing but I didn’t believe it since it seemed to be gameplay mechanics. Though it seems it’s a bit of both, her being able to change her blood to roses should be transmutation, though it could work as a healing factor since Bayonetta is never beaten up in her fights visually. Like after every meeting with Loptr she gets knocked down but gets right back up, despite him overpowering her

Why are we even discussing the blood roses as regen? Bayo already has mid level regen listed on her profile for regenerating from being crushed flat.

Because Prophet can atomize demons with his blasts. If Bayonetta is healing herself while getting hit by these, it would give her mid high regen

Back