• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Valiant_Abyss

He/Him
5223076280ba0632571332b4d71f3a74a3001c042ec49ee4606332d2c01ecec4.jpg

screenshot04
screenshot05
screenshot02
screenshot01

Last edited:
I really hope we get bayonetta 3 news today. It’s beeen three years since the trailer dropped, so if Kamiya drops the game after three years....

It’d be an interesting surprise 👀 I believe they’ll drop the game sometime this year. Really looking forward to what they do. Aesir is controlling Balders body

Oh no, I don't have anything waiting, I just thought you may have been waiting for the Hax thread to be closed.

Last edited:
Ah I see. Nah I was just going to do something for Aesir, but ultimately I didn’t have enough Info for the revision I was suggesting. So I’m gathering some more stuff.

Any updates on the last part of your CRT? I kinda want to get my cleanup going and I also have a few matches that I'd like to try out with the new upgrades.

Still working on it a bit. As I said before you can do your cleanup, also unless you want to use Aesir, you can proceed with any matches. Those don’t impede on crts afaik

I believe Aesir was a very minor part, so I'll be able to leave him out. I'm aware that matches can go on at the same time as CRT's but its a general preference not to have those going on at the same time since it usually results in waiting for the CRT completion to continue which leads to the death of the thread.

I should have the freetime to write the cleanup in about 2 days.

I understand, my crt won’t be very soon, especially because of holidays. So don’t worry, I’ll give you a heads up on when I’ve gathered what I needed.

Cleanup just covers abilities that should be shared between characters but aren't for some reason, really messed up scaling in less important categories like lifting strength and intelligence, a little more wording that could be used to describe the intellect of certain characters, and some really obvious abilities from some characters that aren't on profiles.

As a sort of update, I’m looking into Alfheim and Muselpheim(?) information for more possible updates to the high and god tiers. For reference they’re separate dimensions inside paradiso, and I’ve come to realize that they’re all practically universal in size. Looking for a bit more statements, and searching through the lost chapters to tie it all in.

Maybe possible immeasurable speed.. with them running through time, and things of that manner. Just a wip

Last edited:
Check the knowledgeable members list on Wiki Terms and ask the experts listed on Canon and Crossovers. They could probably provide a better answer.

Sigh

Sadly I think I'm going to have to delay the cleanup thread. I accidentally closed the tab that I was writing it on and lost my progress. I'll just wait until you have your CRT posted and concluded.

Want me to include your info in my crt? There are some obvious stuff to include, like Loki keeping his tarot cards no matter which form he’s in

Well since I found some decent info, right now I’m focusing on some tier + speed buffs again. SUPER HIGH BALL Low 1-C/2-A if I get the right statements, 2-B low ball as well
Basing this off of the witch trials + lost chapters

Came to ask if anyone could help my search. Currently looking for statements that detail how many Muspelheim / Alfheim dimensions there are

Any of you well versed in cosmology? The galaxies inside Bayonetta have redshift, not sure if that’s significant at all tho

Should have the crt wrapped up pretty soon. Trying to tie some things with dimensional scaling together, and figuring out if the whole Balder Cereza things classifies as some sort of acausality for Bayonetta

Very true, at this point it would only be for Jeanne right? Unless I should address their 6-A rating, and definitely upscale those too

Most others have mftl ratings, but we can apply it to their base forms.
God tier immeasurable speed is going to be discussed, trying to figure out the new standards and if it fits.

Also got some new hax like astral projection, barrier manip, etc.

I mean if Jeann gets MFTL+ accpted it kinda blows the whole 'irenic is an outlier' thing out of the water

Definitely. Irenic being an outlier is very dumb in the first place

I’ll finish working once I go over the witch trials some more, in both games that is. They’re canon, and shed light on bayos universe. I’m thinking Bayonetta actually has more than just one main universe, and a side universe.

The fact that Aesir can appear in the witch trials (who’s from another history) and that it says that the universe was layered under infinite possibilities, leads me to believe there’s an infinite multiverse

Some of that stuff I'm not really well informed on, but some of the other stuff in that thread is laughable and based on google search results rather than actual calcs.

Most of their AP feats are lower than what we have already. The only thing I see noteworthy is the machine thing.

Hey weekly, do you have the link to that Irenic calc? I wanna see how high into MFTL+ it actually is.

Back