• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also if anyone cares, I think the following hax should be put in Bayonetta’s file:

-Alchemy
-Astral Projection
-Size Manipulation
-Spiritual Energy manipulation
-Demonic energy manipulation
-Holy Manipulation-(Via Rodin)
-Durability Negation-(Via Pillow Talk on divine beings only)
-Trajectory Manipulation-(Via Sai-Fung)
-Weather Manipulation-(Via Kulshedra)
-Soul Destruction-(Chernabog)
-Dimension Manipulation & BFR-(Via Bazillions)
-Sound Manipulation-(Via Magic Flute)

I mean that looks like shes fighting as just a soul, we've seen witches be able to exist and fight as just their soul in bayo 2 but this kinda confirms that their body needs to be alive to not get dragged into inferno

In the Bayonetta 2 prologue, after Jeanne’s death Bayo points her guns at Rodin after his remarks about Jeanne’s fate in Hell. She seriously threatens him!

He moves her gun aside and says, “You know better than that.” This implies that they’ve fought before.

If, and when this crt gets approved, I think I’ll hold off on the Aesir and fellow God tier upgrades I had. After having such a long debate over whether Queen Sheba scales to them or not, it’s probably for the best

Cheers to whatever feats come in Bayonetta 3, if that comes anytime soon

So going through the two games again I noticed, shouldn't Bayo have accelerated development and possible power mimicry? Given her ability to master new skills on the fly and copying stuff like Witch Walk and Panther Within just by seeing jeanne use it?

Accelerated development seems fine, not too sure about power mimicry but I’ll look again. I think Kamiya said something about reactive evolution before

Man, if they take away time slow and give her a speed amp, just imagine how much faster she’ll be

Personally I’d prefer both, since that’s what the lore suggests

If WTi becomes a speed amp, wouldn't it just be a speed amp blitz at that point, which is against versus thread rules?

I’m not sure, if speed is equalized then she definitely can’t use witch time as a whole. However If she’s fighting another opponent that’s MFTL, Witch time would definitely be a speed amp blitz. Atleast from that guys logic

Back