• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is kinda why i was saying that it would only be Bayo 2 base as the fight against Father Roin canonically happens after the end of the first game

Is that so? You can fight father Rodin at any point in bayo 1 once you get the right amount of halos, nor is there any indication that she’s using the right eye

Oh wait no i was thinking of his demon form where its not a secret boss it just doesnt bcome available to fight until late in Bayonetta 2

Yeah, she fights his angel form. It would essentially mean
Base bayo - universal in bayo 1
Base bayo - Universe level - low multi in bayo 2

I don't understand why we have demon Rodin at low multi but we have angel Rodin at only universal. I need to go to sleep right about now so I can't go over it right now though.

I believe it’s because angel Rodin is said to be a bit weaker than jubileus, but demon Rodin is said to be the strongest demon in inferno— making him stronger than Sheba who is low multi.

Also should I bring up tag climax, and how they run through time there? Or just strictly story. This is for immeasurable speed stuff

If the Bayonetta universe is a 6-D infinite multiverse, wouldn’t manipulate said verse make a character 1-C? Or is that 2-A?

Rodin in his angel form is only slightly below Jubilieus (unspecified whether this is referring to full power or weakened)
Rodin in his demon form is described as the strongest demon in inferno above even Sheba (unspecified whether or not this is referring to full power or weakened)

that would maybe make the scaling chart look something like:

Rodin > full power Sheba = full power Jubileus =< Omne >= Aesir
/
/
Jeanne << Balder = Bayo >--------/ OR
\
\
\
Rodin =< weakened jub = weakened sheba

True, but Rodin was kicked from paradiso because he was too strong.. it is unsure whether it’s full power or not, but he’s still around the ballpark.

I understand your chart though, and I agree.

There's simply no way to know which key of Jub or Sheba rodin scales to. He scales very closely to both of them but we just don't know which key.

Currently going through old Bayo threads to say what she used to have. Wanted to know if anything was taken away, that can be added back.

It probably wouldn’t get approved, since the ingame description says she summons them from inferno

They’re the weapons used to punish witches, which.. is pretty harsh when you think about it

Oh but I should upgrade the fodder angels again soon, imagine thinking they’re 6-A fodder..

I mean they’re still fodder, but like not the 6-A kind

Oh she used to have time paradox immunity? Can anyone link me to that vs battle page? We can get it back for her, I just need to read all of the details

Reading the bayo 1 art book, Rodin is literally called the “pimp” of paradiso, and the strongest character in the verse at the time. So.. yeah

Sure
Climax Brace : “A mysterious item in the shape of the infinity symbol, containing the power of the universe itself, has the same design style as the in game objects that affect time

Sand of time item:
“The sand looks like galaxies”
“You can see the universe inside the glass”

last one is just a picture of the three realities, and the circle between, confirmed that’s a universe.

I'm not really interested in pics in the last scan since we already have much clearer imagery of the trinity in-game. Statements are more important rn.

Yeah, most people didn’t know that the inside was a universe as well, the book just confirms that.

Anyways the statements above are nice.

Bout to got to bed but long story short, as long as the Umbra Watch remains intact and in contact with the witch’s soul they can resurrect themselves. Rodin explains this in the prologue of the sequel.

That's not really low-godly regen. Low-godly requires the full destruction of the physical body. A witch needs the body intact to be resurrected which would not qualify.

Its not even combat applicable anyways since their soul automatically gets BFRed to inferno.

Back