• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, I think I'm done with the physiology page as far as abilities and descriptions go. I need some assistance getting some imagur scans, but I'm pretty much good to go aside from that.

Obviously not everything that could possibly be on that page is on there right now, but that stuff can be added later down the line. I could think of some stuff right now that could get added (mainly resistances), but I just want to get the page published with all the important stuff first.

Last edited:
I need help getting scans forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
  • Witch Time descriptions and also Selene's light stating to manipulate time
  • Umbran Watch descriptions
  • Purgatorio
  • Beast Within
  • That official art/concept art of little Cereza and little Jeanne summoning Little Devils
  • Witch Walk
  • Description of the default Bayo 1/Bayo 2 outfit for their hair clothing providing armoring
  • Any video scans of Bayo pulling her weapons out of thin air in cutscenes for Dimensional Storage.

Last edited:

Platinum released a bunch of posters for Bayo's 12th anniversary. Among these posters include shot of Bayo's iconic facing away photo showing her from the front, the Bayo 2 outfit doing the Bayo 1 cover pose and the Bayo 1 outfit doing the Bayo 2 cover pose.

images

Pretty sure, Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Sexual Themes, and Strong Language would be on that list.

Pretty sure, Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Sexual Themes, and Strong Language would be on that list.
Seems I was 50% right at least. Violence but not "Intense" Violence. And it has Partial Nudity as opposed to Sexual Themes. But those seem like half right things to list so I guess my hypothesis was a 75%.

Stuff I noticed from the trailer by watching it in x0.25 speed.
  • For the third time in the series, Bayonetta starts out the game with shitty manmade handguns for some unknown reason.
  • Colour my World (the name of the guns) are found out of a pizza box.
  • Luka's reactions scale to the new fodder.
  • Demon Masquerade is probably just going to be the new serious mode/umbran climax replacement. Seems to do wicked weaves on every hit.
  • Viola, by throwing her sword, summons a gigantic cheshire doll which then flings into the air and morphs into a giant muppet monster or something.
  • Viola has a trail of crystals when she moves.
  • No clue who the dude that Jeanne was talking to is, but he looks like the Ancient one and his attire seems somewhat to related to the aesthetic of the Homunculi
  • The area that Bayonetta and Viola are in when talking about someone being interested in their arrival looks like fimblventur low key (pun intended)
  • Not a single angel is seen at any point in the trailer.
  • The heart that bayo ripped out is indeed her own. She also says her own name when doing the summoning incantation which is something she's never done.
  • Not sure what exactly is the thing she summons after ripping her heart out is, but it seems to be an upgraded gamorrah, being SIGNIFICANTLY more massive. Considering that Bayo 2 implied that gamorrah is a species, maybe its like a queen gamorrah or some shit. Not sure why bayo had to rip her heart out tho.
  • Violas witch training will be completed once she can face a major threat with absolutely no urgency or worry whatsoever.

Surprised no one's ever really talked about Rasetsu:

A mesmerizing, sharp-edged pair of swords that seal the goddess of destruction and ruin, Rasetsu. When a female has these weapons in her hands, demonic energy causes her power to increase tenfold and can send lost souls away from this world to where they belong.

Ok, so outside of remodeling the Infernal Demons and Angels of Paradiso pages (which I am really not looking forward to btw), what do we have left to do? I don't know if we still plan to do the 1-C revision before Bayo 3 releases or not.

Bayo, Rosa, and Balders and maybe some other pages might need small cleanups that might not even require a CRT and I'm pretty sure Luka needs a calc for slamming into the wall, but outside of that I don't think we have much.

Back