• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The verses aren’t connected yet, so no time soon !

It would be more dmc than Bayonetta anyways, I think dmc has more supporters

Kamiya was always interested in joining these 2 verses, though obviously he can't due to licensing issues and such, but it's certainly an idea he doesn't dislike.

I've been rewatching and pausing the Bayo 3 trailer on some frames and I've noticed a few more things.

Full summons have seemingly have no hair involved at all aside from opening the portal itself, but despite her hair visibly being used to open the portal, her hair clothing does not disappear.

Wicked Weaves have no hair involved in any capacity. Bayo's hair no longer drops down to even start the wicked weave and the demon limbs have no hair covering them.

Gomorrah has always had 6 limbs as shown in concept art and the Bayo 2 boss model, with 4 being legs and the other 2 being small arms. However in the trailer, while Gomorrah still has 6 limbs, its front legs are now used as more of a set of half arms and half legs, sometimes using them to stand and other times using them to attack as if they were hands. The latter is shown during the final shot of the trailer before the game's credits show where Gomorrah raises its right arm/leg high above its head and lights its claws purple, preparing for a swing.

Madama Butterfly(?) as we all already know has gone through massive changes but a there's a few things that stick out for some reason.

• The demon masquerade (the fusion devil trigger thing) that we see in the trailer does not match the wicked weaves in the trailer. The hands on the demon masquerade are all black and the fingers look long and slender while the fists in the wicked weaves do not.
  • The demon masquerade that we see in the trailer whether or not a fusion (the official site states it to be a fusion btw) with Madama Butterfly, undoubtedly has a butterfly motif going on.
  • The demon masquerade's color scheme is mainly neon blue and black with gold and pink accents. It also appears to have a butterfly eye mask/glasses on its face. Something you'd probably see Lady Gaga wearing or something.
  • The wicked weaves have no knuckle spikes and the middle finger is no longer purple. These were features you could see on both Madama Butterfly and Madama Styx in the previous 2 games.

Noice.

But I doesn't think you need to mention the weapon breakage in Stat amps. There is absolutely nothing limited about stat amp. Its just that weapons are weak.
Even Dante has this problem, we don't mention it since its fault of human weapons.

I made some good progress on the page. Mostly finished with the abilities section aside from scans and a description for Extrasensory Perception and NPI. All that's left is resistances, the exclusive abilities for each, and scans. Hoping to get a CRT for this page by the end of next week.

Does Bayonetta or any other which actually have Darkness Manipulation feats, or was that just put there because "dark magic?"

Last edited:
Yeah I think I'm just gonna leave darkness out of the physiology page for now. The Chernobog statement feels kinda vague to me at least personally, and there's no evidence of Bayo herself being able to do it. Of course if more feats come up later, we can just make a crt to get it added.

Angels and sages resurrect in Paradiso when they die, and humans go through a cycle of reincarnation. Everyone in bayo verse thats not a witch can resurrect/reincarnate

I don't think that's TK. That's just gameplay. The same way Jubileus being guided past the planets and Aesir being thrown into Gomorrah's mouth was.

No, but that doesn't prove bayo firing the lipstick was TK and not gameplay. All I asked for was a scan of Bayo using TK.

I was offering that as different evidence, I don’t think there’s any direct showing of bayo using TK aside from her scaling to it from jeanne

As for bayo being shot in the forehead, I could've sworn there was a scene of Jeanne clearly shooting bayo in the forehead. It'd be very easy to get Low-Mid regen on the physiology page at that point.

Should probably add that the witches can lift items like the hourglass of time, that are said to have universes inside them

You could, they’re not really an item / character in the verse that could be used in a versus debate though
Weapons can have their own pages. Plus it'd help to shorten some profiles so that we could link "all the abilities of The Eyes of the World" or something along those lines.

If you want to, go for or. Though I personally like having all their powers listed on the page, long profiles and such. I’ll help make the page if you really want to

If you want to, go for or. Though I personally like having all their powers listed on the page, long profiles and such. I’ll help make the page if you really want to
That probably won't be done for a little while though if I end up do trying to go through with it. The physiology page is my priority right now.

Back