• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Enraged: The Marine vs The Vengeful (8-B Tournament)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made the next one, for the sake of simplicity I've switched over to victorylust.

I'm not arguing against using it like that.

I'm saying that's historically not how its been used, ever. Even on this site, I don't think I've ever seen it used like that.

Thing is, there would be no point to use it like that in battles, and nobody ever does.

Change bloodlust to victorylust and it'll still be used the same as it's always been used, so why change it over semantics? You can if you want to, but it won't change much...

Bloodlusted in the vs community has an entirely different meaning from the original word, a lot of things are like that....and there's nothing wrong wih it.

Edit:

Exactly like I said....Mr. Bambu just switched it to victorylust instead.

Just for simplicity's sake. Easier to use the one with a more defined meaning if we're going to debate what the term means.

I've seen it used like that everal times on this site.

And its needed because of PIS. Let's say Madara, blood, or victorylusted now, is capable of doing some things that can absolutly stomp most enemies he's against

@Ricsi

Umm...who you responding to buddy?

The first part sounds like you're addressing me, then you agree with me in the other sentences.....it's confusing.

Weekly can you please close the thread? It's been decided for awhile, another thread can be made for this.

I am responding to you.

Specifically that it was used as that in other fights (I remember Law vs Madara).

But I do overall agree with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back