• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
Alright, Round 2 for this Verse. Let's get into it.

SPLITTING KEYS APART.
First we need to address an obvious issue I forgot to tackle in the last thread, that being the fact that Sharkface and Washington should have two separate Keys. For instance, Washington was claimed to be one of the weakest Freelancers back in the day when the Project hadn't fallen apart in their little Civil War due to the Meta but then later on he's fighting against people like Season 8 Meta who didn't instantly stomp him despite having access to his Armor Enhancements again as well as having fought Tex alongside the Meta as well as Felix and Locus who could fight on par with Chorus Trilogy Carolina. Sharkface is even more obvious because in Season 9 he could survive Freelancer Carolina slamming a Gravity Hammer into him after having a Banshee slammed into him and then survive an entire Skyscraper collapsing on top of him after it got hit with a MAC Round. So aside from having way better Durability Feats in Season 9 than in Season 13, he should also be split because he's an entirely different kind of Fighter in both seasons and has different equipment.

ADDING MISSING POWERS & ABILITIES.
So Maine, Wash, Carolina and Sharkface are all missing Weapon Mastery and Martial Arts on their Profiles so that needs to be fixed. Caboose needs Enhanced Senses due to Freckles being in his Assault Rifle. Grif and Felix both need Explosion Manipulation with their Grifshot and Sticky Grenade Launcher Respectively. Felix also needs Social Influencing for his skill at lying and manipulating people. Washington needs his EMP added to his Project Freelancer Key and also needs Class 100 added to him for preventing Locus from pushing his Knife into his head.

MISSING FEATS.
Red vs Blue has a Metric Tons of Feats that just never got Calc'd for some dumb reason or another, so have all of these.

I think that about raps this up. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

Don't know about the verse so I doubt in give a opinion about it, just wanted to say that the title is really cool and I also thought various times in use it, though in the end I have never used it.

Yeah 8-C+ seems fine to me, then everyone below just goes to 8-C based on the feat then if we don't include the other calcs.

Mhm, though I'm really curious about how consistent those Tier 7 Feats are to an extent. Also, Caboose's High 8-C+ Feat definitely warrants Discussion of it's own.

Outside of the calcs, I tentatively agree with the revision. I don't know enough about Season 13 to really say if they're distinct enough stat-wise.

So, would it be alright to apply what's been accepted so far? That also means they're getting an AP Upgrade due to that Mid 8-C Explosion that detonated in their faces in Season 9.

Tucker should also have a separate key for when he uses the Meta's suit in the Season 13 finale. According to this, the modified suit contains every enhancement from Project Freelancer. Aside from the abilities that should be added to Tucker's profile, he should also be on par in strength with Texas due to his Strength enhancement and should have a higher speed with the Time Distortion and Speed unit.

Tucker should also have a separate key for when he uses the Meta's suit in the Season 13 finale. According to this, the modified suit contains every enhancement from Project Freelancer. Aside from the abilities that should be added to Tucker's profile, he should also be on par in strength with Texas due to his Strength enhancement and should have a higher speed with the Time Distortion and Speed unit.
The only reason I haven't attempted to include this is because it was entirely off-screen.

Another thing that should be added is any minor optional equipment that the Reds and Blues have carried. For instance, Grif should probably have his methshrooms from Season 15 added to his profile.
Did he keep those past Season 15? I kinda stopped watching after the Cyclops fight in Season 16.

If it's fine, I'll just apply what was already agreed upon, so basically just the ability revisions in the OP and the 8-C stuff. The other stuff I feel like could use a bit more discussion before it's applied

just want to clarify something: Washington is not considered the worst Freelancer
is considered the weakest among the strongest freelancers

So I was rewatching Recovery One and Season 6 and Wash claims that The Meta is stronger than he was before. Also, The Meta stole Washington's Equipment in Recovery One so that explains why he couldn't use his EMP after Season 10.

We also really need to give The Meta Stealth Mastery for the sheer amount of times he's Ninja'd the **** out of people without Invisibility. Also, in Recovery One he was stated to be immune to Motion Trackers by Delta.

Back