• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(LR4M1) 8-B Shooters Tournament: The Smith Syndicate VS Mukuro Ikusaba

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hub

We are almost there. As 6 people have survived, 2 them from winners have dropped down. Between the 4 remaining losers bracket contenders, 2 are sure to be very much dead. But freedom is near, regardless.

As we start the fourth loser’s round, the elite group of assassins and slayers of the firey haired kid with a turbo-charged backpack who is used as a lab rat and the Liar who fell victim to the clone of Big Boss, the Smith Syndicate (nominated by @Armorchompy), fights the Ultimate Soldier and slayer of the Guardian Angel, the Autobot, and the Liar who (also) fell victim to the clone of Big Boss, Mukuro Ikusaba (nominated by @Adem_Warlock69), in a battle between an entire criminal organization VS a single soldier!

Battle Trance Mukuro is used. Rules stated in the tournament hub.

Who wins?

The Smith Syndicate: 7 (Popted2, FantaRin The First, Adem Warlock69, Armorchompy, GlaceonGamez471, RamdomGuy2345, Ricsi-viragosi)

Mukuro Ikusaba:

Inconclusive:
latest

Last edited:
I know A = B = C isn't really a thing in VS debates but considering we estimated the Smiths to be roughly equal to Snake in skill, and Snake to be roughly equal (or superior) to Mukuro in skill, assuming we're fine with sticking to that I think the Smiths would win via versatility advantage. Don't count this as a vote yet tho

nah i vote Smith, Mukuro while skilled she is still inferior to Smith in skill, and most importantly, at the difference with Snake who has a large variety of weapons, Mukuro doesn't have that, she have some but not as large quantity as Snake, also he has more versatility

so i vote Smith

I mean, they would, they would just probably not be enough

A relevant factor would be her lifting strength (which is hella sussy baka, Jill never got into a grapple with the giant Monokuma), which makes any melee fight go to Mukuro by virtue of any of her strikes easily ragdolling or pinning anything that comes near her.

But it's a tournament about shooters, so yeah. She probably gets filled with holes before she can beat them.

Strikes ragdolling cause LS isn't a thing, we separate the two and the AP gap isn't too huge. Pinning, sure, but the Smiths are far from helpless at close range.

And yeah the LS scaling is kinda questionable

Mukuro once again finds holes in her body and dies! ... Okay, let's go for a more serious answer.

I'll be upfront and say that this isn't a stomp match, I fully believe that Mukuro does have the potential to kill a couple of Smiths due to her Ultimate Soldier-ness and her strong Instinctive Reactions and Enhanced Senses - she also probably is capable of screwing them over if she gets close as well, but this is a shooter battle, so up-close combat won't come to play.

However, in the long run, Mukuro has never once faced somebody with the hax abilities that The Smiths are packing, so she won't be able to use her experience and skill of her being the ultimate soldier to her advantage in this battle, likewise, she doesn't have the bullshit luck that her husbando has nor does she have the sheer analytical ability that her despair-fetish sister has which can allow her to have a long term advantage. She also won't think of using her non-physical hax, i.e madness manip, since it isn't in-char for her,

The Smiths probs have a mid-difficult battle at most, so Smith FRA!

With that, if Johnny wins, he will automatically be eliminated due to already fighting Smith Syndicate and losing. As such, seems like Winner’s Finals will be the deciding factor here... also:

Mukuro, the Ultimate Soldier, has been sent to PUNISHMENT TIME!

With that, if Johnny wins, he will automatically be eliminated due to already fighting Smith Syndicate and losing. As such, seems like Winner’s Finals will be the deciding factor here... also:

Insert Danganronpa Execution Music Here
BTW, will insert this battle to Smith and Mukuro's pages after grace is over.

Crazy that I dominated the loser's just to eliminated by default...

That sucks.

Strikes ragdolling cause LS isn't a thing, we separate the two and the AP gap isn't too huge. Pinning, sure, but the Smiths are far from helpless at close range.

And yeah the LS scaling is kinda questionable
I don't see the logic behind that? If you can smack a tens of thousands kilo object and send it flying, then somebody who is below a hundred kilos and not holding onto something should go flying regardless.

The feat Mukuro scales to is a character hitting away a twenty-meter (minimum) metal staff swung at them by a giant robot. If that gets thrown back, ragdolling should very much be a problem for enemies who haven't dealt with that.

I don't see the logic behind that? If you can smack a tens of thousands kilo object and send it flying
You do realize that literally everyone in 8-B can do that though, by virtue of their own AP? Smacking something and sending it flying is AP.
The feat Mukuro scales to is a character hitting away a twenty-meter (minimum) metal staff swung at them by a giant robot.
That's not LS and that's not what the profiles say, they just say Syo is comparable without elaborating.

Back