• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
So Abaddon and I got some more Feats from RvB Calc'd and even suffered through RvB Zero to get some Feats Calc'd and suffice to say, it's time for a few Upgrades.

Firstly, the Freelancers who scale to or above Post-Chorus Carolina are getting upgraded since an Injured Carolina can fight and beat One and East at the same time as shown in Episode 3 and they can take hits from Zero and his Sword, albeit they get hurt noticeably by it. I specify Post-Chorus because Carolina gets into a fight with her Freelancer Self in Season 17 and loses because she was weaker, so the possibility for another Key for Carolina also exists.
The Feat/Calc Blog: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:AbaddonTheDisappointment/RvB_Zero_Calcs

Secondly, The Meta should get two separate Keys since he clearly gets a noticeable boost in strength after Season 9 considering he was fighting pretty evenly with the Sleeveless Insurrectionist but then One-Shots him in Season 10, not to mention the very different ways of fighting thanks to lacking any of the equipment he has after Season 9.

Thirdly, The Meta can't just stop time, he can also slow it down and for some reason when he does it, his Durability goes up considering the same Machine Gun that Washington was shredding him with started bouncing off of his armor after he slowed down time despite it still having the same Kinetic Energy and Penetration Damage because it's not slower, The Meta just got Faster.
Go to 2:10 and you'll see what I mean.

If you still don't believe me, here's Simmons explaining how his Time Slow Equipment works when it gets reversed on Maine. Go to 1:06.

Fourthly, this is more so an Optional thing, but I think we should give Reaction Speeds for the AI considering what Epsilon did in Season 12 and the fact that Carolina vs The Meta stated that Epsilon can react 205× Faster than a Human which is Supersonic+ and the Calc of the Feat itself got to High Hypersonic+. So Carolina and The Meta should probably get that added to their Profiles, as well as any other Character that has a Freelancer AI like them since Epsilon is a Fragment of an even more powerful AI, just like the rest of them, albeit Epsilon is a stronger fragment because he also can pull from the others as shown at the end of Season 10 and in Seasons 12 and 13 when he suddenly has Delta, Theta and Gamma show up to help him despite them all getting Nuked by the EMP in Season 6.
Here's that Feat Calc'd alongside Sarge's Railgun Dodge: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:AbaddonTheDisappointment/RvB_Speed_Calcs

This can be taken with a grain of salt but fifthly, since Meta vs Carolina is an official Red vs Blue episode in Season 14 which is for Side Stories and Prequel Episodes to explain certain events, we should be able to use the Feats shown in the fight animation for it, like Carolina punching Maine into a wall to get a Feat that's actually relatively close to the Warthog Feat in Power as well as shows that the Speed Boost amps her AP when she launches herself with it. It also shows that Maine is laughably stronger than Carolina and that he can shrug off almost much everything she threw at him. Just a thought.

TL;DR The Freelancers are getting a huge upgrade and consequently the people who scale to them as well, albeit the Reds and Blues downscale pretty noticeably.

I'd also note Zero has characters smashing through steel walls and Carolina might have feats we can calc

Unsure about the DB episode tho; while it's different from actual Death Battle episodes, since it's a singular canon fight done by the guys behind the series (RT owns DB), the fight itself is still speculative and Death Battle mostly uses the animations for entertainment value rather then say "this is what would happen word for word".

If there's WOG these characters are capable of those feats, then yeah, that works. But if not we shouldn't use it

I'd also note Zero has characters smashing through steel walls and Carolina might have feats we can calc

Unsure about the DB episode tho; while it's different from actual Death Battle episodes, since it's a singular canon fight done by the guys behind the series (RT owns DB), the fight itself is still speculative and Death Battle mostly uses the animations for entertainment value rather then say "this is what would happen word for word".

If there's WOG these characters are capable of those feats, then yeah, that works. But if not we shouldn't use it
Considering the Meta vs Carolina feats themselves are actually lower than what the Characters currently scale to, it's pretty safe to say that the Death Battle is applicable.

I'll need a source for that; do the feats have calcs?

Secondly something having lower feats then other stuff isn't a reason to use questionably canon material
Yes, the Calc is already on The Meta's AP Section in his Profile. He One-Shots a Warthog that No-Sells a 0.04 Ton Feat in the same Season 8 Episode I linked above at 3:06. Said 0.04 Ton Feat happens in Season 8 Episode 3.

Questionably Canon? It comes from a Canon Episode that the Characters themselves were literally watching play out in front of them.

Yes, the Calc is already on The Meta's AP Section in his Profile. He One-Shots a Warthog that No-Sells a 0.04 Ton Feat in the same Season 8 Episode I linked above at 3:06. Said 0.04 Ton Feat happens in Season 8 Episode 3.
No I meant the wall feat from the DB episode not the warthog one
Questionably Canon? It comes from a Canon Episode that the Characters themselves were literally watching play out in front of them.
It comes from a tie in made by Death Battle that is a simulation based on how the fight might go. It's really not the best evidence to use here and it's not like there aren't better feats anyway

No I meant the wall feat from the DB episode not the warthog one

It comes from a tie in made by Death Battle that is a simulation based on how the fight might go. It's really not the best evidence to use here and it's not like there aren't better feats anyway
Oh, the feat in the DB Episode isn't on a Blog yet but I asked Migue79 to Calc it on Discord and Maine getting punched into the wall only came out to about 0.01 Ton.

Some of the AP feats look fine, but the High Hypersonic+ calculation looks super iffy tbh. We do not scale combat speed based on perception or reaction time and DontTalkDT has made numerous arguments against upgrading speed based on that.

Some of the AP feats look fine, but the High Hypersonic+ calculation looks super iffy tbh. We do not scale combat speed based on perception or reaction time and DontTalkDT has made numerous arguments against upgrading speed based on that.
We aren’t scaling the reaction time to their combat speed. We’re just listing it as Epsilon’s and the other AI reaction speed on Carolina and Maine’s profiles

It's not even Carolina's Reaction Speed, it's Epsilon's and he's part of her Standard Equipment up until the end of Season 13.

Actually, while I'm thinking about, should we give them whatever abilities the AI themselves have because they're part of their Equipment? You know, stuff like Hacking and Analytical Prediction?

Most likely a thread will be made to revise the overall abilities and some of their stats because looking through them, their speeds go from peak human, to superhuman, to subsonic. But those can be addressed in another thread.

I'm also looking through some feats along with Soul to see if there are other ones that could give good results.

We aren’t scaling the reaction time to their combat speed. We’re just listing it as Epsilon’s and the other AI reaction speed on Carolina and Maine’s profiles
I mean, it's not really reaction speed either unless it's assumed they can dodge things, but rather it's perception. My issue isn't with combat speed vs reaction speed as I already know the former is combat applicable offensive and defensive where as the latter defensive exclusive. But Perception isn't combat applicable at all but just for information analysis purposes. It's kind of like how dodging a bullet that was fired from 1 cm in front of your face shouldn't be assumed that you were a hundred times faster than the bullet by default.
It's not even Carolina's Reaction Speed, it's Epsilon's and he's part of her Standard Equipment up until the end of Season 13.
I'm aware of that and agree too, but that's still not quite tackling my other points. Reaction speed vs perception.

I mean, it's not really reaction speed either unless it's assumed they can dodge things, but rather it's perception. My issue isn't with combat speed vs reaction speed as I already know the former is combat applicable offensive and defensive where as the latter defensive exclusive. But Perception isn't combat applicable at all but just for information analysis purposes. It's kind of like how dodging a bullet that was fired from 1 cm in front of your face shouldn't be assumed that you were a hundred times faster than the bullet by default.
Y'know, fair enough. That does make sense. We'd have to remove Carolina's "higher reactions with Epsilon" then once this is done.

Even so, it's a good idea to calculate the distance he moved in comparison to how much the bullet traveled. That could get a good result for the AI's.

I could try and calculate that but I don't think it'd really give them anything since they were holograms when that happened so I don't really think it'd be worth it really

So I was rewatching the older seasons of RvB and Sarge states that everyone has a Proximity Radar as Standard Equipment. Also, Tucker's Sword allows him to resist Wyoming's Time Loop which I think is some limited form of Acausality.

Also, I was thinking about how close the new Calc they're gonna be scaling from is to Baseline 8-C that I feel like since they're so close to Baseline 8-C as it is that Freelancer Carolina should get the at least 9-A+ Rating since she's stronger than the Injured Post-Chorus Carolina that scales to the Feat, but Maine is just straight up physically superior to everyone that isn't Tex and Caboose so he could arguably get the 8-C Rating from pure Upscaling since the gap between the Calc they're scaling too and 8-C is about a 1.5× difference just from Injured Post-Chorus Carolina Scaling, especially since he also has Tex's Strength Enhancer to make him stronger.

TL;DR Everyone else is getting 9-A+ while Freelancer Carolina Upscales from the Injured Weaker version of herself that scales to them and Meta, Tex and Caboose (since he's confirmed as Physically Superior to Tex) should get 8-C.

TL;DR Everyone else is getting 9-A+ while Freelancer Carolina Upscales from the Injured Weaker version of herself that scales to them and Meta, Tex and Caboose (since he's confirmed as Physically Superior to Tex) should get 8-C.
Wait which feat is this curiously?
I'd definitely feel weird about the sim troopers scaling but that's me

Also, I was thinking about how close the new Calc they're gonna be scaling from is to Baseline 8-C that I feel like since they're so close to Baseline 8-C as it is that Freelancer Carolina should get the at least 9-A+ Rating since she's stronger than the Injured Post-Chorus Carolina that scales to the Feat, but Maine is just straight up physically superior to everyone that isn't Tex and Caboose so he could arguably get the 8-C Rating from pure Upscaling since the gap between the Calc they're scaling too and 8-C is about a 1.5× difference just from Injured Post-Chorus Carolina Scaling, especially since he also has Tex's Strength Enhancer to make him stronger.

This still looks good so again I agree

Back