• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait which feat is this curiously?
I'd definitely feel weird about the sim troopers scaling but that's me
Basically its Zero's attack with the sword from the calc in the OP. The characters of Zero tank attacks from the sword throughout the season, and an injured Post Chorus Carolina is above all of them. The Reds and Blues are comparable to characters who can take hits from characters such as the Meta (Though most of them were beaten by a single hit) and Locus and Felix who scale to a non injured Post Chorus Carolina, and can generally harm each other.

Ah that makes sense

I'm down with 8-C scaling for the Freelancers and mercs but I'm against it for the sim troopers. They're pretty clearly inferior and we see whole groups of them (In Season 8 and 15) get clowned by Tex and Carolina plus they had to use the environment to drown Meta rather then just take him out (Tucker might be 8-C with the sword though since he pierced Meta tho)

Can't remember how they killed Wyoming tho

Edit: this could be decent for Carolina's speed tbh

Ah that makes sense

I'm down with 8-C scaling for the Freelancers and mercs but I'm against it for the sim troopers. They're pretty clearly inferior and we see whole groups of them (In Season 8 and 15) get clowned by Tex and Carolina plus they had to use the environment to drown Meta rather then just take him out (Tucker might be 8-C with the sword though since he pierced Meta tho)

Can't remember how they killed Wyoming tho
Oh we're just scaling Tex, Caboose, and Meta to 8-C. Pre Chorus Carolina is At least 9-A+, while everyone else is just 9-A+. Wash is comparable to the Zero team so he'd be 9-A+, the mercs are 9-A+ scaling off of him and them fighting with Post Chorus Carolina who's 9-A+, and the Reds and Blues except for Caboose scale to 9-A+ for the reasons I said above. Everyone mostly beats the Reds and Blues based on raw skill rather than AP most of the time.

Tex and Meta are 8-C cuz they're physically superior to even Pre Chorus Carolina and Caboose because he's physically superior to basically everyone.

Oh we're just scaling Tex, Caboose, and Meta to 8-C.
Ah makes sense
Pre Chorus Carolina is At least 9-A+, while everyone else is just 9-A+. Wash is comparable to the Zero team so he'd be 9-A+, the mercs are 9-A+ scaling off of him and them fighting with Post Chorus Carolina who's 9-A+, and the Reds and Blues except for Caboose scale to 9-A+ for the reasons I said above. Everyone mostly beats the Reds and Blues based on raw skill rather than AP most of the time.
I mean don't we see Tex just completely overwhelm most of the Reds and Blues with her single strikes, or Carolina impale one of the Blues and Reds? I can see the Reds and Blues backscaling but idk I'd also note this feat which could be supporting and she survives Diesel doing this

Y'know, that is fair, Pre Chorus Carolina is far superior to the Reds and Blues and basically all the other freelancers aside from, y'know Tex and Meta (physically). I could see her being 8-C, just slightly weaker than Tex.

Okay so 9-A+ everyone besides Meta, Caboose, Tex, and Pre Chorus Carolina.

Wait I just remembered, if we're giving Meta two keys, before he got sigma and after, should he be 9-A+ before or 8-C before? I'd assume 9-A+ given how poorly he did against Tex when they did the training fight

I think most of these are like wall level given their size.

Also I'll start revisions soon since most people are in agreement and we have staff approval, just going to wait to see if anyone disagrees within the next few minutes then I'll start adding the stuff.

Hmm. Considering how their profiles are worded, you guys think we should keep the "9-B to 9-A with weapons" or ditch it, and if we do keep it, should they be "9-B to 9-A+ or 9-B to 8-C"?

Back