• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, we need to add Vehicular Mastery to a lot of characters since they all pretty much know how to operate most of the vehicles in the series. Grif is pretty much implied to be like the best Warthog driver ever and even somewhat successfully piloted a Pelican, York was able to avoid getting killed several times while driving and being shot at in the heist, Demo Man could drive a Warthog skillfully enough to block shots from hitting his teammates and hit York with it in the Process, Caboose is the only person who can Drive Sheila back in Blood Gulch, Washington can drive a Mongoose, Tex literally had a ******* Motorcycle Shoot Out with a Hornet during the Heist, South knows how to pilot a Banshee as shown in Recovery One, Wyoming knows how to drive a Warthog, Both Doc and Donut can Pilot the Ghost and Lopez builds and drives Vehicles all the time.

I forgot about Felix and Simmons. Also, everyone that has Freelancer Armor (Freelancers and Sim Troopers) need ESP for the Motion Trackers and Sound Manipulation for their Built-In Megaphones. Also also, Freelancer Armor has a Self Destruct Option as shown when Washington Detonates York and North's Armor when he finds their Corpses.

How would the Sim Troopers (specifically Sarge, Lopez and Grif) taking down multiple of the Tex Drones place them in terms of scaling to the original Tex?

How would the Sim Troopers (specifically Sarge, Lopez and Grif) taking down multiple of the Tex Drones place them in terms of scaling to the original Tex?
From what I remember, those Tex drones were mostly inferior to the original Tex since they were all fragments of what was essentially a fragment, some of them possibly being incredibly small in and of themselves. Considering how easily Carolina mowed through most of them before being overwhelmed, I feel like they'd be comparably physically to the Reds and Blues and that's mostly why they were holding their own. Although that's just my interpretation

From what I remember, those Tex drones were mostly inferior to the original Tex since they were all fragments of what was essentially a fragment, some of them possibly being incredibly small in and of themselves. Considering how easily Carolina mowed through most of them before being overwhelmed, I feel like they'd be comparably physically to the Reds and Blues and that's mostly why they were holding their own. Although that's just my interpretation
Agreed. Now what do we do about everything I mentioned before? Also, when South eventually gets a Profile should we split her into Two Keys since she has Delta Post-Project Freelancer which allows her to use her Bubble Shield until Washington killed her?

Agreed. Now what do we do about everything I mentioned before? Also, when South eventually gets a Profile should we split her into Two Keys since she has Delta Post-Project Freelancer which allows her to use her Bubble Shield until Washington killed her?
I suppose we could add it as a seperate key for her abilities section since I feel like it wouldn't change anything about her physicals or tier

How well does this calc hold up?

It places the basic guns of Red vs. Blue at a piercing power of 13.06 tons. Does this translate to Attack Potency/Durability in any way?

I found this feat from the Season 16 Finale where Doc throws the descent stage of the Lunar Module Eagle at Donut. How much energy does that come out to?

Back