• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

0108-001.png
0108-002.png

I wish Kaguya had soul manip resistance because her vs Azashiro would be fun.

I'm kinda glad we have no layers because we can finally do the anime staple big 3 matches

Don't reply by calling people clowns when you don't give any context to what you're saying. It makes you look like a bigger clown.
I don't need to give context. I'm just asking if it's an anti-feat. He's trying to make fun of me, and I'm giving him the answer. Is there a problem here?

I don't need to give context. I'm just asking if it's an anti-feat. He's trying to make fun of me, and I'm giving him the answer. Is there a problem here?
No he isn't, he's asking a clarifying question, stop being hostile.

Since I am an ignorant person who does not speak English, I get help from the translation. What I mean is, was bleach 2c-l2c accepted?
No, we are waiting for Cours 3 and 4 of the anime before re-evaluating that.

No he isn't, he's asking a clarifying question, stop being hostile.
I'm not being hostile, I respect everyone, I'm not going to attack anyone because of virtual reality, I'm just annoyed that a normal question was answered in such a sarcastic way.

I'm not being hostile, I respect everyone, I'm not going to attack anyone because of virtual reality, I'm just annoyed that a normal question was answered in such a sarcastic way.
There's no sarcasm to be found in Tyri's comment, they were just asking you to, again, clarify. And what's this about not being hostile? You posted a clown emoji in response to it, which is a bit of a hostile response.

There's no sarcasm to be found in Tyri's comment, they were just asking you to, again, clarify. And what's this about not being hostile? You posted a clown emoji in response to it, which is a bit of a hostile response.
It literally wasn't. You assumed a basic clarifying question was sarcastic. This is all on you.
If what he really wants from me is for me to explain again, the problem is mine. I apologize if anyone is disturbed, but such veiled sentences and the emoji are considered an insult in my environment, please be careful to avoid sentences like this.

If what he really wants from me is for me to explain again, the problem is mine. I apologize if anyone is disturbed, but such veiled sentences and the emoji are considered an insult in my environment, please be careful to avoid sentences like this.
It's unfortunate that such an emote is used that way in the environment you're in, but most typically it is not used that way

Why do you even care if your scaling isn’t accepted here, just talk about Bleach.

Simply accept the fact that majority of people don’t agree with Yamamoto being power creeped by Byakuya.

It’s such a dumb reason to leave, you know you can also change idea right?
I could care less about if people accept it, I care more about bias in general. I'm talking about how if anybody but Arc n deceived make a crt staff won't come, comments in general won't come. At least not until a long time. Staff didn't even comment on my thread until he posted his response. Meaning they weren't confident they could counter my argument. Cause conveniently there was no disagreement on my thread for staff until he commented. Meaning, if he didn't post, I would have to drag them there to force a response or they would probably be neutral or agree.

In my Unohana thread I'm pretty sure Damage was neutral until Arc n rest commented. This means, my arguments aren't as ridiculous as people claim they are. Quite literally nobody argued instead of him. If it were that easy to debunk, it would have been done. Instead they hide behind "so ridiculous I don't even wanna comment." Sounds to me more like, you don't have anything to say.

Meanwhile Arc thinks it's entirely a skill issue on my part with no bias. It's not really a skill issue if only one dude, can argue and since everybody agrees with that one dude lose by default. So if staff members are neutral or don't say anything to any of my arguments it means, they can't refute it. Otherwise They wouldn't have to wait until Arc to respond. Now because my takes are utterly ridiculous, completely garbage and completely lunacy, you would expect people to counter that Lunacy and not hide behind one person. People will be like your takes is trash and then I tell em debate it they run.

Then clowns like Theglassman12 gunna get annoyed because I'm bringing up bias. Dead. I don't like a community that treats your arguments like trash and don't have the backbone to debate it and just sit back from afar and laugh at my takes and give someone else kudos.

I could care less about if people accept it, I care more about bias in general. I'm talking about how if anybody but Arc n deceived make a crt staff won't come, comments in general won't come. At least not until a long time. Staff didn't even comment on my thread until he posted his response. Meaning they weren't confident they could counter my argument. Cause conveniently there was no disagreement on my thread for staff until he commented. Meaning, if he didn't post, I would have to drag them there to force a response or they would probably be neutral or agree.

In my Unohana thread I'm pretty sure Damage was neutral until Arc n rest commented. This means, my arguments aren't as ridiculous as people claim they are. Quite literally nobody argued instead of him. If it were that easy to debunk, it would have been done. Instead they hide behind "so ridiculous I don't even wanna comment." Sounds to me more like, you don't have anything to say.

Meanwhile Arc thinks it's entirely a skill issue on my part with no bias. It's not really a skill issue if only one dude, can argue and since everybody agrees with that one dude lose by default. So if staff members are neutral or don't say anything to any of my arguments it means, they can't refute it. Otherwise They wouldn't have to wait until Arc to respond. Now because my takes are utterly ridiculous, completely garbage and completely lunacy, you would expect people to counter that Lunacy and not hide behind one person. People will be like your takes is trash and then I tell em debate it they run.

Then clowns like Theglassman12 gunna get annoyed because I'm bringing up bias. Dead. I don't like a community that treats your arguments like trash and don't have the backbone to debate it and just sit back from afar and laugh at my takes and give someone else kudos.
It's a powerscaling site, it ain't that serious

Yeah guys staff must be super biased towards Deceived and Arc. It’s not like Deceived and Arc are doing something as simple as messaging staff and asking them to comment… who would do such an easy and simple thing?

Genuinely don’t know how someone can be so oblivious to the fact that people just don’t agree with their scaling.
Never forget best boy Meno CRT cause people find scaling hard to be consistent in.
Vug9Ng3.png

Back