• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

d8y2f61-80a67674-4d35-4038-ba97-335757a92573.png

i can’t think of any pure evil villains in bleach other than the hollow at the beginning of the series who was sent to hell for his crimes in life.

Does Aizen count, if so that’s about 2 villains.

Can you count yhwach as evil?

i can’t think of any pure evil villains in bleach other than the hollow at the beginning of the series who was sent to hell for his crimes in life.

Aizen counts.
Yhwach is complicated. It was a wronging on both sides when it came to the Wandenreich and the Gotei 13.

However another pure evil villain is Tokinada Tsunayashiro from CFYOW

However another pure evil villain is Tokinada Tsunayashiro from CFYOW
Reasons?

also Aizen I mean he is pure evil but didn’t he have something of a tragic backstory. I remember Ichigo saying something about him having no friends or that he was such an ace he couldn’t really interact with anybody, somethin along those lines. Because of that this isolation from everyone along with having zero social skills made him who he was granted it doesn’t justify what he did and honestly his crimes over-exceed and render his tragic back story meaningless

Aizen counts, not Yhwach. Yhwach had good intentions. He wanted to free humans from the fear of death and avenge his father.
Wasn't koga evil
Filler/Anime only, and hence does not matter for me.
He is an asshole that loves doing evil. He's the reason Tosen's friend died. He married her, tried to make her despair, and when he failed he killed her. All for sh*ts and giggles.

He is an asshole that loves doing evil. He's the reason Tosen's friend died. He married her, tried to make her despair, and when he failed he killed her. All for sh*ts and giggles.
Does he get his up commence?

Also was I right about aizen’s reasons I think I saw that right where Ichigo and Aizen fought and Ichigo tries to see things from aizen’s point of view

zero social skills
Aizen has unlocked the whole social skill tree, my guy.

Aizen was malding because some nugget in a crystal was at a higher altitude than he was. His loneliness was not the main factor to his goal of standing atop the heavens. His arrogance and disgust was.
How did he die?
He hired a clan of assassins to kill himself, and then killed them. At the end of the story, one of the daughters of the dead assassins found him when he was gravely injured and stabbed him to death. In the end, it wasn't anyone important who killed him, just a random girl who embodied the consequences of his own actions.

Why didn't Ichigo develop a Fullbring earlier before becoming a shinigami?
If Ichigo had a "Quincy cross" left from his mother, then he would have become a Fullbringer and foreshadow his Quincy heritage better.

Ichigo did had an attachment to people and his close friends and help them developed Fullbringer powers.

Aizen as far as Anime villians Are concerened hasnt commited that many crimes. Hes not overly heinous, or even bloodthirsty. He was more than willing to let 99% of the cast live.

Ichibei can be actually be labelled as more evil than Aizen low-key.

Aizen acted based upon the fact he found out some greedy ass noble that wanted power were hiding the original sin since 100 million years.

Why are people saying Yhwach is less evil than Aizen 💀
Aizen can be considered pure evil, in that he has a selfish goal. Yhwach's goal, while benefiting him, also benefits other people (from his perspective). Yhwach had commited more atrocities, but from his POV, he thinks he is doing something that would benefit everyone. Aizen replacing the Soul King benefits no one except himself.
Aizen acted based upon the fact he found out some greedy ass noble that wanted power were hiding the original sin since 100 million years.
Aizen wanted to replace Reio because he can't stand the idea of something like that ruling over him.

You are assuming Aizen would be an “evil” Reio which is just your opinion. His idea of morality can perfectly be even less eviler than Yhwach.

Yhwach didn’t even allow people to talk and was just straight up killing them lmao, try to have a conversation with Aizen he can spare your life, try to have a conversation with Yhwach, you would not even start to talk.

In terms of evil I would put:

1. Tokinada
2. Yhwach
3. Aizen/Ichibei-nobles

depending on ur interpretation of some lore, Ichibei and nobles can even be higher

Back