• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Ichibei is such a piece of shit, he doesn’t even have regrets, when he is with people he refer to Reio as Reio-sama, but when alone he just call him Reio, he has no regret neither give a **** about others.

Would have killed Ichigo too without any remorse just to keep his floating castle alive

You are assuming Aizen would be an “evil” Reio which is just your opinion. His idea of morality can perfectly be even less eviler than Yhwach.

Yhwach didn’t even allow people to talk and was just straight up killing them lmao, try to have a conversation with Aizen he can spare your life, try to have a conversation with Yhwach, you would not even start to talk.
We already know his morality. He's alot more merciful than yhwach

Anyway unfollowing this thread. Don't need to be around ppl I dislike. Nor do I wanna be in another CRT tht gets shut down by meat rider staff fra
Why do you even care if your scaling isn’t accepted here, just talk about Bleach.

Simply accept the fact that majority of people don’t agree with Yamamoto being power creeped by Byakuya.

It’s such a dumb reason to leave, you know you can also change idea right?

In terms of evil I would put:

1. Tokinada
2. Yhwach
3. Aizen/Ichibei-nobles

depending on ur interpretation of some lore, Ichibei and nobles can even be higher
Aizen migh be more evil than Yhwach, for example the way he tortured momo, his countless experiments especially when u take into consideration the amount of souls he used to make the hogyoku, the way he used life’s of rukongai district and experimenting on the vizards. The amount of people he kill in the town my flexing is spiritual pressure. Aizen making gin killl part of his team in the gotei. The massacre of central 46 and how he treated the arrancars.

Last edited:
Back