• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

4e13b426a001903d9f9c997025217b2f.jpg

Don't reply by calling people clowns when you don't give any context to what you're saying. It makes you look like a bigger clown.
I don't need to give context. I'm just asking if it's an anti-feat. He's trying to make fun of me, and I'm giving him the answer. Is there a problem here?

I don't need to give context. I'm just asking if it's an anti-feat. He's trying to make fun of me, and I'm giving him the answer. Is there a problem here?
No he isn't, he's asking a clarifying question, stop being hostile.

Since I am an ignorant person who does not speak English, I get help from the translation. What I mean is, was bleach 2c-l2c accepted?
No, we are waiting for Cours 3 and 4 of the anime before re-evaluating that.

No he isn't, he's asking a clarifying question, stop being hostile.
I'm not being hostile, I respect everyone, I'm not going to attack anyone because of virtual reality, I'm just annoyed that a normal question was answered in such a sarcastic way.

I'm not being hostile, I respect everyone, I'm not going to attack anyone because of virtual reality, I'm just annoyed that a normal question was answered in such a sarcastic way.
There's no sarcasm to be found in Tyri's comment, they were just asking you to, again, clarify. And what's this about not being hostile? You posted a clown emoji in response to it, which is a bit of a hostile response.

There's no sarcasm to be found in Tyri's comment, they were just asking you to, again, clarify. And what's this about not being hostile? You posted a clown emoji in response to it, which is a bit of a hostile response.
It literally wasn't. You assumed a basic clarifying question was sarcastic. This is all on you.
If what he really wants from me is for me to explain again, the problem is mine. I apologize if anyone is disturbed, but such veiled sentences and the emoji are considered an insult in my environment, please be careful to avoid sentences like this.

If what he really wants from me is for me to explain again, the problem is mine. I apologize if anyone is disturbed, but such veiled sentences and the emoji are considered an insult in my environment, please be careful to avoid sentences like this.
It's unfortunate that such an emote is used that way in the environment you're in, but most typically it is not used that way

Back