• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I wasnt 100% sold on being faster than Yama which is why i would want "should be comparable" at least. I am still convinced her and yoruichi scale speed above Base Aizen just to not to a blitz level. Also reaction time plays a factor in bleach. Chars like kenpachi (pre tybw and up) and Komamura dont move very fast but can react to people very fast. So even if Soifon was faster ppl must be thinking im assuming a blitz but in reality he should be able to react to everything she can do and one shot her when he lands.

Yama in general seems to be excluded from everything. Guy above said koga was said to be the strongest (ik koga case is hax) despite yama existing, soi fon was said to be the fastest yet yama existing, Unohana said only Kenpachi is stronger than her despite yama existing. It almost seems like he's so overpowered hes not even considered sometimes. Like they consider it a no brainer thus exclude him. Or he is being included. Personally i think Soi fon and Yoruichi are comparable to him in speed or slightly faster. But im not completely confident in that idea. Her and Yama even had the same speed/mobility ranking. But i will say this, as of right now she's compared to Komamura and Toshiro which i believe is lower than Byakuya which i find to be sinful/disrespectful. And i think Soi fon's speed rating should always be comparable to or downscaled from Yoruichi.

If Yammy is really the strongest Espada, then he must be the strongest fraccion
e10ef6d01e2a74c558082a7946055760.png

Buy Kukapuro stocks before its too late.

Reishi bodies are resistant to memory wipe/replacement and sleep inducement
0029-015.png

Screenshot_20230706_003758_Adobe_Acrobat.jpg

4 layers of mind hax because we see it knock out up to 4 plp

Just finished rewatching episode 10 of the TYBW, and like bruh, how did they give us 3 absolute peak fights in one cour. Yama vs Royd, Ichigo vs Yhwach, and Zaraki vs Unohana are all just phenomenal. And supposedly the Kubster and staff working on cour 2 are saying we will get 3 standout fights again 😫 we eating always

Leaks of very debatable reliability say that the ending has an elicopter, people playing basketball and yhwach and Kenpachi wearing jeans 🗿 don't know what to expect lmao
Those are actually legit leaks lol.
The pure chaos that the leaks portray screams Shingo Yamashita and since he didn't direct the new JJK opening it's possible that he is on Bleach.

I don't think it ever was, since the calced speed for Kamishini no Yari is way faster than what its supposed to be.
I don’t think that’s really a valid reason lol. It’d be like saying if true Bankai Ichigo said he moved at lightning speed but we calc him faster than that but cap him to lightning speed because that’s how fast he supposed to be. I think the calc should be valid

Bleach is very dense. No kidding, you gotta study to understand Kubo’s meaning of everything, from Nietzsche, Jesus Christ, Islam, Apocalypse horsemen, Ichirei Shikon (among a lot of more stuff)

Not talking about any in specific, but I’m just tired of people saying Bleach is bland or worse than Naruto and One Piece (which are way more immature and easy, with normal “likeable” main character and not a complex one.

People tend to think Bleach “doesn’t make sense” or it’s “boring”, when it’s very complex to understand and people don’t actually get the meaning and analogy on Kubo Tite’s work. Most people just focus on blood and punches, and complain about Ichigo getting power ups without training (Urahara says hi, Yoruichi says hi, Vizards say hi, Royal Guard say hi, Isshin say hi, Ginjo say hi, etc etc). But this is not the main focus of the post, it’s how people just ignore (unconsciously) the density of the manga and the story.

Sorry, but it takes brains to enjoy something like Bleach.

I’m not saying Naruto or One Piece are bad, not at all, I love Naruto and I kinda appreciate One Piece, they’re just seem to be made for more “younger” people than Bleach.

If we all were Einstein, Bleach would’ve been the most selling manga of history.

Attention, I’m not saying by any means that Bleach is perfect, cause perfection doesn’t exist (well, Orihime :p) I’m talking about the quality and inspiration behind every line in the chapters, not if Dipsy off panel TinkiWinki or that shit that happen in all shonen.
Ah, which purpose does Islam serve in Bleach?

Back