• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toneri Ootsutsuki AP Downgrade CRT

Toneri should be change to Unknown until this feat below is calculated.

Small Planet level+, possibly Planet level with Tenseigan Chakra Mode (Has the power to send the moon flying towards the earth, possesses the same power as Hamura Ōtsutsuki),

This tier and the moon feat are inaccurate.

In the Naruto the last it's stated toneri would slow pull the moon to earth the moon would then slowly be ripped apart by earth gravity causing a ring meteors around earth and eventually wipe out the surface of earth. (We have no timeframe except for the entire half of the movie been the timeframe.)

No Caption ProvidedNo Caption ProvidedNo Caption ProvidedNo Caption Provided

Thoughts?

Yeahhh, ignoring the fact that your argument can be disproven, the moon calc is just supporting evidence, Toneri's rating has nothing to do with that calc which is actually much lower than his current rating.

In fact, even if there was something wrong with using the calc, we could just swap the supporting evidence with the higher calc of him slicing the moon in half and everything would still remain the same.

Last edited:
bro looked at the calc which is moon level, then said toneri should be dongraded even though hes not even moon level to begin with😑

In fact, even if there was something wrong with using the calc, we could just swap the supporting evidence with the higher calc of him slicing the moon in half and everything would still remain the same.
Wasn't this calced at like island level ap? The moon level rating comes from moving the moon I thought?

Thought that got shot down cause of the inconsistent cracks and shit or was that something else?

This was the one I was thinking of but its in the closet still it looks like.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Arc7Kuroi/Toneri's_Split_His_Pants_Redux

Toneri should be change to Unknown until this feat below is calculated.

This tier and the moon feat are inaccurate.

In the Naruto the last it's stated toneri would slow pull the moon to earth the moon would then slowly be ripped apart by earth gravity causing a ring meteors around earth and eventually wipe out the surface of earth. (We have no timeframe except for the entire half of the movie been the timeframe.)

No Caption ProvidedNo Caption ProvidedNo Caption ProvidedNo Caption Provided

Thoughts?
This is what happens when you don't read the profiles before starting a downgrade.

The end result could be downgrade, same, or unknown. It matters not. The justification for the scaling should be change to an actual accurate one. This current one is showing an inaccurate interpretation of the event. Hamura's power scaling should be brought up or the other calc that didn't had the whole argument about the moon been split apart in a large timeframe. putting-downgrade-in-the-tittle-catches-more-peoples-attention.

The three pillars of Naruto.

Slayer and two Bleach goobers, heavy is the head that wears the crown I guess.

On topic of the actual thread, I can't really address anything scaling-wise, as in the scans provided, as I haven't watched The Last before (I know some scaling from it through threads and debates, but that's about it), so I'll let more knowledgeable members on this specific subject like Shadow or Slayer handle it. But I can bring up the fact, as multiple people already have, that Toneri would just scale relative with Hamura through the fact he possesses the Tenseigan which, if i'm remembering correctly, gives you power relative with Hamura, and Hamura scales to that value through Hags.

So the entire thread is kinda pointless if my memory serves correctly.

On topic of the actual thread, I can't really address anything scaling-wise, as in the scans provided, as I haven't watched The Last before (I know some scaling from it through threads and debates, but that's about it), so I'll let more knowledgeable members on this specific subject like Shadow or Slayer handle it. But I can bring up the fact, as multiple people already have, that Toneri would just scale relative with Hamura through the fact he possesses the Tenseigan which, if i'm remembering correctly, gives you power relative with Hamura, and Hamura scales to that value through Hags.

When toneri gain the power of hamura it's literally just him absorbing the power of the 10,000+ Byakugan the same byakugan he used to create to the first tensegan he used to move the moon. And that tensigan could not over power the earths GBE as shown in the scans above.

That would need to be proven. Obtaining a new Dojutsu don’t give you the same AP as other characters just because. And 10,000+ Byakugans from unquantifiable is still unquantifiable.

Last edited:
I don't understand what is being proposed here, Toneri in his byakugan form is declared equal to Hamura, Hamura is the level of the planet here, the fall of the moon would destroy the planet completely and idk what is the level to rebuild a planet from its ashes because Toneri with the tenseigan claims to be able to do that:

I don't understand what is being proposed here, Toneri in his byakugan form is declared equal to Hamura, Hamura is the level of the planet here, the fall of the moon would destroy the planet completely and idk what is the level to rebuild a planet from its ashes because Toneri with the tenseigan claims to be able to do that:

None of this states that Toneri is equal or on the same level as Hamura. It says he will destroy the Earth. With the scans provided in the OP it shows and states Toneri would slow pull the moon to earth the moon would then slowly be ripped apart by earth gravity causing a ring meteors around earth and eventually wipe out the surface of earth. (We have no timeframe except for the entire half of the movie been the timeframe.)

None of this states that Toneri is equal or on the same level as Hamura. It says he will destroy the Earth. With the scans provided in the OP it shows and states Toneri would slow pull the moon to earth the moon would then slowly be ripped apart by earth gravity causing a ring meteors around earth and eventually wipe out the surface of earth. (We have no timeframe except for the entire half of the movie been the timeframe.)
Nothing says that only the earth's surface would be destroyed, both the movie, guide and novel say it will destroy the entire planet. Toneri's quote being equal to Hamura comes from here:

Nothing says that only the earth's surface would be destroyed, both the movie, guide and novel say it will destroy the entire planet. Toneri's quote being equal to Hamura comes from here:

Imgur link doesn’t work. It isn’t showing anything on my end. Those statements about him destroying the whole Earth are coherent with his other key tier which is not the one been discussed in this thread. Movie shows how the Earth will be destroyed with this key tier of Toneri, with slow pieces of the moon falling on the surface of the earth on a slow timeframe that cost almost half the movie. Please stay on topic and don’t bring the other key where Toneri actually had the power to destroy the Earth via unknown means, probably or likely using telekinesis which will be its own thread on itself. The last key needs to have possible or likely on it seems is an assume feat as he didn’t manage to do such feat.

That scan doesn't exactly mean they are equal in potency imho, just that he has similar abilities. It's like Naruto gaining the sage's body, doesn't mean he was his equal
Or someone having moukton which is hashirama's power

I agree with toneri's AP however

Didn't Toneri have an attack where he charges some sort of energy blast and it absorb sun energy and Naruto's chakra? I think that's another attack he can do to destroy earth besides dropping the moon on it.

Earth's Gravity binding energy is planetary the fact the moon is being ripped means that it doesn't have enough KE to blow up earth. Thus he's basically surface wiping

Also that same statement was made earlier before he absorbed those tenseigan so it changes nothing

Back