• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

We didn't.. we didn't get a 30 minute uncensored Bambietta sex scene
angai313-spongebob-sad.gif

There was no sex scene, it cut right to her killing the dude you clown
You not supporting the original release? What a fake fan you are. The official Hulu episode has Bambietta saying “she did it” with that guy. Also, the scene was extended. The part where she went to get the guy for it was not in the manga.

Take this big L and put on the clown wig. 🤡

1. Yhwach was born out of soul sperm inpregnating a human female ala Jesustime.
2. The whole "Uryu you have a power that surpasses my own,... blah, blah," was removed from the anime. Kubo knew he was smoking crack during that.
3. Yhwach's chopper is a mock to Thanos' chopper.
4. Uryu survived the Auswhalen because he was a friend to a shinigami? Or Ichigo's reiatsu protected him? Gave him powers like Chad and Inoue?
5. Intro looks like a horror classic montage.
6. Uryu vs Ichigo confirmed in the Gremmy vs Kenpachi finale where the Sternrritters jump on Ichigo. (But I already told you that and you didn't believe it.)
7. Bambietta sex scene extended and boobies which I also told you would happened.
8. I don't know what else to say... have a good day.
He's immune to asuwhlen because of some hocus pocus Ryuuken did. Uryu vs ichigo was predictable but you also said ichigo fights gremmy which may not be true

He's immune to asuwhlen because of some hocus pocus Ryuuken did. Uryu vs ichigo was predictable but you also said ichigo fights gremmy which may not be true
I also said there was another thing I knew which I didn’t revealed back then…

“Cour 2 ends with Ichigo killing the Soul King and the universe starting to crumble.”

“Cour 3 ends with Reiō Yhwach walking through a portal to the human world after defeating Ichigo & Orihime.”

My source said cour 4 will adapt a whole new story built upon Yhwach’s invasion of the human world. It will be an original new story exclusive for the anime.

Yeah I just rewatched the episode to gather scans. And relistening to Ichibe's conversation with Ichigo, this really sounds like it's going to be about transcendence. Ichibe specifically states that no amount of training will enable Ichigo to reach the level he's taking him to. And to me that screams transcendence, especially when the point of transcendence was to take you beyond the limits of what you could achieve with training. Given the direction the anime is going with Ichigo's training, I'm sure before the season ends, we will just have a blatant statement to confirm or deny this tbh.
So pre training TS Ichigo < Dangai Ichigo < post training TS Ichigo?

I once said Soul King might have a wife and they called me horny 😭
I bet the addition of “years from now” to the anime scene where Shunsui talks to Ichigo’s friends hints and foreshadows Ichigo’s destiny to stand as Soul King at the end of the Hell arc. And it appears to me he will be a Soul King that isn’t going to be cut to pieces this time.

I bet the addition of “years from now” to the anime scene where Shunsui talks to Ichigo’s friends hints and foreshadows Ichigo’s destiny to stand as Soul King at the end of the Hell arc. And it appears to me he will be a Soul King that isn’t going to be cut to pieces this time.
Or maybe Ichigo is dismembered to become the new Soul King and that's the starting point for Kazui to be the protagonist.😈

Do you guys think Soi-Fon is superior to Ikkaku? I was thinking I could make a CRT that changes her first tier from "Unknown" to "At least 7-C"

Bleach_342_09.png

Asking this again. Should this be added to Ichigo's profile as one of his notable techniques? I'm pretty sure he also used this move in the final fight with the villain in the Memories of Nobody movie (if you guys even consider it to be canon)

Edit: Here's where he used it in the movie. Although the animation makes it sometimes look like he doesn't have his sword wrapped in Getsuga, but it still shows the energy from his Bankai when their blades clash so I think he's possibly using the same technique here

Last edited:

“Cour 2 ends with Ichigo killing the Soul King and the universe starting to crumble.”

“Cour 3 ends with Reiō Yhwach walking through a portal to the human world after defeating Ichigo & Orihime.”

My source said cour 4 will adapt a whole new story built upon Yhwach’s invasion of the human world. It will be an original new story exclusive for the anime.
So it would be a hypothetical scenario if yhwach took over the human world?

What are your sources bro 😭 😭 man said there was a full Bambi sex scene when we just get ******* a cut of a guy getting slice in half

About that Ichigo CA thread that was rejected, it was supposedly artistic choice but iirc grimmjow used pesquisa when he arrived in karakura town and his sensing abilities was shown the exact same way Ichigo sensed souls in soul society even the OG anime depicted it the same way the tybw did. Did anyone bring this up?

Yhwach said their were many God qunicy born like him. So he could mean soul king is his father because he is the origin of all quincy rather than being his biological son

Back