• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Light reflecting off the moon means theirs a sun
Yeah, and Las Noches has a Sun inside it!!!! Day and night cycles too, it’s a pocket dimension with a star

Let’s work together and start the Anti-Arc7 revisions, following your proposals:
  • Zaraki hit Ikomikidomoe with the same force as what he hit gremmy’s meteor (Ikomikidomoe tier 6 downgrade, he died to tier 6 attacks)
  • Yukio’s pocket dimension has a star, planet, solar system, universe (4-B, likely 3-A, possibly low 2-C for Yukio tiers)
  • 30% Cien > Yammy ALL THE TIME (his scaling is his burst of spiritual pressure)
  • Grimmjow > Askin
  • Kenpachi, Ginjo, and Hikone not "transcendent" because they didn't fuse with their swords
  • CFYOW Kenpachi relative to TYBW Kenpachi (it was arc's goon scale)

Last edited:
Yeah, and Las Noches has a Sun inside it!!!! Day and night cycles too, it’s a pocket dimension with a star

Let’s work together and start the Anti-Arc7 revisions, following your proposals:
  • Zaraki hit Ikomikidomoe with the same force as what he hit gremmy’s meteor (Ikomikidomoe tier 6 downgrade, he died to tier 6 attacks)
  • Yukio’s pocket dimension has a star, planet, solar system, universe (4-B, likely 3-A, possibly low 2-C for Yukio tiers)
  • 30% Cien > Yammy ALL THE TIME (his scaling is his burst of spiritual pressure)
  • Grimmjow > Askin
  • Kenpachi, Ginjo, and Hikone not "transcendent" because they didn't fuse with their swords
  • CFYOW Kenpachi relative to TYBW Kenpachi (it was arc's goon scale)
Arc on Max compium. Los noches isn't dimension nor is it stated to be. Tho because it has building sized artifical star it's probably like continental or multi continental. That upscales all the espada

yhwach-tybw.gif

Coldest shot in bleach.

Btw if the zanpakuto arc becomes canon dont be surpise when i come out of nowhere with a thread saying Soi fon and Yoruichi should be faster than everybody including Yamamoto and Base Aizen :3 only reason i havent done it yet because her suzembachi saying she was the fastest shinigami came from that filler. Wasnt gunna be only argument just support i did send arc some of the idea though

Last edited:
Btw if the zanpakuto arc becomes canon dont be surpise when i come out of nowhere with a thread saying Soi fon and Yoruichi should be faster than everybody including Yamamoto and Base Aizen :3 only reason i havent done it yet because her suzembachi saying she was the fastest shinigami came from that filler. Wasnt gunna be only argument just support i did send arc some of the idea though
No.

The Zanpakuto hype up their wielders a lot in the Zanpakuto rebellion arc. Muramasa says that old and shriveled up Koga is the strongest shinigami to ever exist and currently, despite knowing about and power-nulling Yamamoto's Ryujin Jakka. It's a similar argument to that, basically. Also Soi-Fon has anti feats for being faster than Yamamoto and Base Aizen, well, more like Anti-Statements. Yama still has the fastest shunpo in the soul society in the TYBW

No.

The Zanpakuto hype up their wielders a lot in the Zanpakuto rebellion arc. Muramasa says that old and shriveled up Koga is the strongest shinigami to ever exist and currently, despite knowing about and power-nulling Yamamoto's Ryujin Jakka. It's a similar argument to that, basically. Also Soi-Fon has anti feats for being faster than Yamamoto and Base Aizen, well, more like Anti-Statements. Yama still has the fastest shunpo in the soul society in the TYBW
U dont even know what my arguments are nor did u say what these anti feats/statements are. U Basically just said no which is usually the reaction of the idea of anybody scaling above base aizen in some way. As far as im concerned nothing contradicts it. Kubo goes out of his way to give her 2 opponents he knew her speed would do nothing against (Barragan and bg9) which in character stat shit she also has her speed or mobility stat maxed idr. Which iirc as been used in other profiles. Anyway im not going deep into that just basic shit.

Edit: Speed and strength are entirely different things. Hax can be considered strength in certain context. Meanwhile speed is quite linear so ur example with kouga doesnt even work

Last edited:
Freaking Base Barragan casually blitzed Soi Fon and you think Soi Fon is touching Base Aizen in any way? 💀
When he was in his base form, he was able to slow down time, which is why he grabbed her multiple times. Which is why i said kubo went out of his way to give her speedy opponents or opponents where her speed doesnt instantly end the fight (Barragan and bg9). Yes i think she would touch him, i just think his reiatsu negs anything she can do. I dont think she blitzes the guy i just think she moves faster

Last edited:
No im saying i have more examples. Its not based entirely off one scan. Yoruichi does some of the scaling on her own. And personally i dont think ur koga example works since strongest isnt a linear term it doesnt always mean raw strength or reiatsu. Strongest could mean your overall capabalitity as a shinigami. Meanwhile speed doesnt have such flexibility. Its just speed. Hax has always been Koga's danger. iirc didnt yama help seal him or something? So again not really best example. He was sealed bc his hax was too op

Last edited:
We're not arguing about the legitimacy of Soi Fon being faster than Base Aizen when he blitzed her and 3 other captain level people at the same time, lay it to rest
This all happened after ks. None of that is legit other than the one shots. He blitzed nothing lol. Which is why he said they were full of openings. They were sitting ducks when it was active. Im trying to tell yall she legit doesnt have anti feats

Last edited:
Back