• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Finished cour 1 again, and got all the scans, CRT prep time
rrqds566e4va1.jpg

Btw, transcendence is being tackled. Ichibe knows about it and is possible he and those that scale are gonna get a huge buff.
Statements like this was made for clad fullbringer ichigo and hollofication. It my not mean transcendence

Last edited:
Btw, transcendence is being tackled. Ichibe knows about it and is possible he and those that scale are gonna get a huge buff
We’ll have to see, but any changes that they make, I hope they don’t change major established lore, and change things such as Aizen winning if he would’ve gone up to the Reiokyu in his 4th fusion form or how strong True shikai is and shit like that

We’ll have to see, but any changes that they make, I hope they don’t change major established lore, and change things such as Aizen winning if he would’ve gone up to the Reiokyu in his 4th fusion form or how strong True shikai is and shit like that
if they do change up Aizen in even his strongest form being weaker than Ichibe (I really doubt that, I think butterfly Aizen beats them all), it doesn’t impact ichigos true shikai powers. Dangai Ichigo was in a higher dimension than even Monster aizen.

It also seems like transcendence is being treated like actually higher dimensions for some reason. Ichibe says that no amount of training will get Ichigo to surpass being a Soul reaper.

But then how did he achieve his Dangai level?

Just watched episode 14, and man it feels good to have weekly Bleach back, loved the episode.

Ichibe does seem to be alluding to transcendence, rather than just vaguely mentioning surpassing Shinigami powers, he appears to be alluding to transcending Shinigami itself. Reminiscent of Aizen's transcendence stuff; however, we will just have to wait and see.

Just watched episode 14, and man it feels good to have weekly Bleach back, loved the episode.

Ichibe does seem to be alluding to transcendence, rather than just vaguely mentioning surpassing Shinigami powers, he appears to be alluding to transcending Shinigami itself. Reminiscent of Aizen's transcendence stuff; however, we will just have to wait and see.
What makes this different from ginjos statement of clad fullbringer ichigo surpassing a soul reaper?

For anyone curious, the information segments about Schrifts and Yhwach don't seem to contain any new information as far as I can tell, they're practically verbatim what is said in the manga and Klub Outside.

Seems like this cour will end on yhwach stabbing Sk. Seeing this episode covered like 5 chapters of content

Yeah I just rewatched the episode to gather scans. And relistening to Ichibe's conversation with Ichigo, this really sounds like it's going to be about transcendence. Ichibe specifically states that no amount of training will enable Ichigo to reach the level he's taking him to. And to me that screams transcendence, especially when the point of transcendence was to take you beyond the limits of what you could achieve with training. Given the direction the anime is going with Ichigo's training, I'm sure before the season ends, we will just have a blatant statement to confirm or deny this tbh.

Ichibe specifically states that no amount of training will enable Ichigo to reach the level he's taking him to
Pretty interesting cause Old Man Zangetsu is already not nerfing him anymore. If the direction they go with is non-nerfed Ichigo (completely) isn’t transcendent to any extent, then I feel like they might explain his dangai powers into more detail. In general, I feel like we’re gonna get some explanations on Aizen’s transcendence and all that

Yep, it’s transcendence. Just the statement that Ichigo can get as strong as he wants, he’d still won’t surpass the state of Shinigami is enough evidence on itself.

which to me seems weird that Ichigo is not a transcendent at the moment. Why was he able to reach it after the Dangai.

is it that he has to learn the final getsuga? Is it cause of the Dangai itself?

which to me seems weird that Ichigo is not a transcendent at the moment. Why was he able to reach it after the Dangai.

We don’t know enough yet / need more context, but FKT Ichigo already had the capability to become transcendent if he accepted his powers / lost the mental nerf.

We got direct statements in-universe from a narrator telling us this.

s it that he has to learn the final getsuga? Is it cause of the Dangai itself?
The statements apply to before he even went to the dangai

Yep, it’s transcendence. Just the statement that Ichigo can get as strong as he wants, he’d still won’t surpass the state of Shinigami is enough evidence on itself.

He didnt just train in the dangai he had to learn about himself and unite with zangestu

1. Yhwach was born out of soul sperm inpregnating a human female ala Jesustime.
2. The whole "Uryu you have a power that surpasses my own,... blah, blah," was removed from the anime. Kubo knew he was smoking crack during that.
3. Yhwach's chopper is a mock to Thanos' chopper.
4. Uryu survived the Auswhalen because he was a friend to a shinigami? Or Ichigo's reiatsu protected him? Gave him powers like Chad and Inoue?
5. Intro looks like a horror classic montage.
6. Uryu vs Ichigo confirmed in the Gremmy vs Kenpachi finale where the Sternrritters jump on Ichigo. (But I already told you that and you didn't believe it.)
7. Bambietta sex scene extended and boobies which I also told you would happened.
8. I don't know what else to say... have a good day.

Back