• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

You're saying "Shunsui level" like he's static throughout the series, when he's not
Not saying static Kubo made him reveal his Abilities one by one instead of showing him growing stronger throughout the series. I don't remember him training or Kubo implying that he trains.
You'd be surprised, cause he really does train and get stronger. You think he defeats Lille with the same power he had against starrk?
I don't remember any training he went under or shown in the manga. Also he didn't defeated Lille technically. Beside he used more Shikai technique and other techniques when fighting Lille if i am correct.

What I understand is he gets prepared for a fight instead of training. That's what I get from him. Also may be in the meantime after 1 invasion to second invasion he may have trained who knows but from what I understand he has given the role of head captain he was running errands so I definitely don't think he had enough time to train during that time. From FKT to Tybw he has zero reason to train as far as I see.
Also regardless, FKT Shunsui <<<<<< FKT Byakuya. He practically shat on Yammy, who's leagues above Starrk's ceros
Stomping a Slow ass character is not a big deal you know. Difference between 0 & 1 ain't big unless it's stated 1 can't harm 0. Is there any proof stark can't kill Yammy if he tried? That guys speed worst out of all Espada.

Byakuya killing Yammy is not a good example to put him above Shunsui. Shunsui also has good Shunpo skills and haxes he could have done the same thing. Not gonna mention Shunsui defeated Stark with shikai and Byakuya was all going out against Yammy. Idk how you came up realisation that just because Byakuya killed yammy he is above Shunsui in FKT.

I don't remember him training or Kubo implying that he trains.
you dont need to be stated to or shown to train in order for it to be implicitly the case.

FKT Shunsui ~ Res Stark < Res Yammy ~ AA Byakuya < TYBW Byakuya < As Nodt < Lille ~ TYBW Shunsui

Unless you think Lille is weaker than As Nodt, it just doesn’t make sense for Shunsui to be the same strength
We can see via scaling that Shunsui has gotten stronger.

I do think tybw shunsui > Fkt but i also think he got stronger during the encounter with lile vs his encounter with robert. I think last invasion buffed most to scale with elites

Not saying static Kubo made him reveal his Abilities one by one instead of showing him growing stronger throughout the series. I don't remember him training or Kubo implying that he trains.
Bro, Arc already gave that scaling chain, lmao. Unless you think he was using .000000001% of his power against Starrk, it doesn't make sense

Stomping a Slow ass character is not a big deal you know. Difference between 0 & 1 ain't big unless it's stated 1 can't harm 0. Is there any proof stark can't kill Yammy if he tried? That guys speed worst out of all Espada.
Bruh moment. Read the revision thread again dawg. Starrk's released power ceros < Starrk's CO (10x gap) < Starrk's GRC (more than 10x stronger than regular cero) < Starrk's wolves < 0 Yammy's physicals

Yammy's maximal release form is just that built different dawg. Check the revisions.

Idk how you came up realisation that just because Byakuya killed yammy he is above Shunsui in FKT.
He could do way more harm to Yammy than half power bankai Ichigo.

1/2 Power Bankai Ichigo ~ Res. Yammy AP

1/2 Power Bankai Ichigo x 10 = 1/2 Power Striped Mask Ichigo, who can only knick Res Yammy's durability. conclusion ----> Res. Yammy durability is basically 10x his released AP (non-maximal form).

Also, imma just say it prepping for the speed revisions, but Byakuya does that without senkei and after fighting the fastest espada. He's beating Shunsui

Last edited:
Yes. However the sheer fact that right after Ichigo passes out after using Mugetsu and wakes up for the first time over a month later and loses his powers the same day he wakes up on basically renders null the possibility of the Reigai arc being canon. Because in that arc, while Ichigo still loses his powers overtime, he is up and about.

With that being said, Ouko (main antagonist during the Reigai arc) is stated to actually exist in the main story as per the SAFWY novel. Just like in the Reigai arc, he was a scientist doing research on mod souls. It is unfortunate because that would've served as perfect canonicity support had the manga blatantly contradicted the way Ichigo lost his power.
Damn...F

Ah well, Zanpakuto Rebellion was my favorite filler arc by far

I always wanted the series to go more into Zanpakuto ( probably the most interesting aspect of Bleach tbh )

And the fact we get a whole arc and meet all kinds of zanpakuto spirits and what they are like brought out the screaming fanboy in me ngl lmao

Didn't care if it was filler

I mean, with some mental gymnastics you could probably make a case for Ichigo passing out and waking up after fighting some Hollow (after the Reigai arc concludes) and then waking up a month later and then the manga taking the lead from there but I'm pretty sure Rukia doesn't learn that Ichigo is losing his powers from Kisuke which is what happens in the manga. The stages of loss of spiritual energy are also explained in the manga and IIRC they contradict what happened during the Reigai arc.

Again, you could mayhaps make some case for Reigai arc being canon and I'm sure it'd be beneficial in terms of scaling, feats, etc it's just that I doubt the changes it'd bring about are major enough for me (or anyone else for that matter) to get into the hassle that is making a case of canonicity.

I mean, with some mental gymnastics you could probably make a case for Ichigo passing out and waking up after fighting some Hollow (after the Reigai arc concludes) and then waking up a month later and then the manga taking the lead from there but I'm pretty sure Rukia doesn't learn that Ichigo is losing his powers from Kisuke which is what happens in the manga. The stages of loss of spiritual energy are also explained in the manga and IIRC they contradict what happened during the Reigai arc.

Again, you could mayhaps make some case for Reigai arc being canon and I'm sure it'd be beneficial in terms of scaling, feats, etc it's just that I doubt the changes it'd bring about are major enough for me (or anyone else for that matter) to get into the hassle that is making a case of canonicity.
I mean kubo also said the regai arc was his favorite arc

I haven't been here or on vsbattles for a while, can someone tell me why did the Fujimaru Kudo page got deleted?

And do I really need to make another page for him or is there a way to restore it?
Like, there wasn't anything wrong with the page unless he was supposed to be hit with some CRT that never came through.

0464-016.png

Yukio's dimension has a moon?

I haven't been here or on vsbattles for a while, can someone tell me why did the Fujimaru Kudo page got deleted?

And do I really need to make another page for him or is there a way to restore it?
Like, there wasn't anything wrong with the page unless he was supposed to be hit with some CRT that never came through.
Remember him guys? He was from the 3rd Phantom game...
Where he was an Squad 5 member from 100 years in the past? No? Sad...

It was probably deleted because it wasn't maintained, that happens often.

It was probably deleted because it wasn't maintained, that happens often.
Well, that ******* sucks, I had spent so much time maintaining the character, but then my computer broke and I couldn't get to my old account... shit man

Didn't Ichigo destroy it just by increasing his reiatsu? Even if this were accepted it would be just another feat for the outlier collection... Well with enough in the collection it will eventually cease to be an outlier.🚂💨

Well, that ******* sucks, I had spent so much time maintaining the character, but then my computer broke and I couldn't get to my old account... shit man
I still have most of the profile saved in this blog, if you make a sandbox I can copy and paste the profile there so you can revise it as much as you please.

The reason why it was removed in the first place was because of its low-quality compared to the newer revised profiles and that it was a game-only character, which in the near future will have its own separate verse page, similar to how there's a separate verse page for the manga/anime versions of dragonball and dragonball xenoverse.

Back