• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Mach 500 Gin and slower than real lightning Candice say hello. Don’t be disappointed in the wiki, be disappointed that Bleach has fodder speed on its own 😂
Technically, Gin's sword retraction speed from Mach 500 to Mach 1000 is not Gin's reaction, moving, and fighting speed. All speeds are different for all characters. Candice lightning is superior to nature even when she was weaken not counting the Vollstandig multiplier in power being portrait by Yhwach as superior to Bankai.

Our verse might be the most fodder of the HST interms of speed but respect to the novel for the relativistics speeds with the hikone time phenomena love it when fiction ties stuff with real life, it feels like the most realistic bleach rating and im actually fine with bleach not reaching SoL tbh
Technically bleach is the fastest HST right now because of hikone right?

Its been to long since i checked i thought it was naruto dodging the SoL beam from madara then the upscaling made them the fastest verse
Nah , naruto ain't got no speed amp via upscaling , they still are just far above naruto 2.11 calc
Bleach god tiers are at least 3.5 via multipliers and bankai ichigo is at least 17.5
One piece god tiers are gonna be uograded to 4.97 very soon tough

That screenshot from my old Gremmy calc is outdated there’s a new one on my blog 👀

Technically bleach is the fastest HST right now because of hikone right?
Hikone speed feat + Ichigo’s Bankai and Horn speed multiplier make him the fastest in the HST on site.

Not really. ☹️ Its just people don't wanna upgrade it. Gin doesn't make sense Ichigo was dodging that. And Candice one did he serious when he fought her 🙃.

I still don't get it why Gremmy outer space was rejected. I checked the thread it was no outlier. Its just closed without a proper reason.

1. Gremmy was strongest Sternritters who was inclined to equal to Yhwach.
2. Its a AP feat. Its clearly explained he took a large quantity of Reishi to create a outer space in an instant.
3. If it's not AP feat he would have easily won against Kenpachi. He could have imagined him die and that's all. We have Gremmy feat of creating a life and Destroying it too.
4. The one of the argument seen there was why would he create a outerspace. That doesn't matter because Gremmy was locked up because of he is OP. Even Yhwach was vary of his powers. He probably didn't know any other ways he just created a outer space.
5. Every verse is getting upgraded because of creation feat. Just saying outlier for Bleach is only BS.
6. So you people are saying Bleach characters just jumped from multi continental to uni+ 😐
There’s a mindset difference in the 3 God Tiers reaching cosmic tiers via acquiring the power of Bleach’s creator god vs a Sternritter who upscales a lot of the Elite Sternritter and by proxy a lot of CFYOW characters. The difference is for the God Tiers there’s literal pages of evidence and it’s very consistent due to how small the scaling circle is, wherein Gremmy scales to much more characters (the essential top tiers) thanks to CFYOW with just a single feat compared to the multitude of consistent tier 6 feats.

Mach 500 Gin and slower than real lightning Candice say hello. Don’t be disappointed in the wiki, be disappointed that Bleach has fodder speed on its own 😂
I really hate to bring other verse scaling but Just check how black clover speed is calculated. You can clearly use Lille light attacks and make a good calculations.

Lille needs better statements for his light, trust me I’ve reread the Lille fight with the express purpose of composing a Lille lightspeed CRT. It’s just not up to snuff for wiki standards (I’m hoping a databook fixes that).

Lille needs better statements for his light, trust me I’ve reread the Lille fight with the express purpose of composing a Lille lightspeed CRT. It’s just not up to snuff for wiki standards (I’m hoping a databook fixes that).
Wait isn't a source called light and has properties of reflection is lightspeed. Pretty sure FAQ page stated that. Also it's clearly reflected when Nanao deflected it.

I really hate to bring other verse scaling but Just check how black clover speed is calculated. You can clearly use Lille light attacks and make a good calculations.
The difference between Lille's Light and Patry/Licht's light is that Patry/Licht's light have statements of being light-speed while Lille's doesn't (despite the fact that i personally believe Lille's light is bare minimum light speed)

There’s a mindset difference in the 3 God Tiers reaching cosmic tiers via acquiring the power of Bleach’s creator god vs a Sternritter who upscales a lot of the Elite Sternritter and by proxy a lot of CFYOW characters. The difference is for the God Tiers there’s literal pages of evidence and it’s very consistent due to how small the scaling circle is, wherein Gremmy scales to much more characters (the essential top tiers) thanks to CFYOW with just a single feat compared to the multitude of consistent tier 6 feats.
Gremmy created outer space with 6 of clones and even if it's not multi galaxy still multi solar system is enough.

Also I don't see any anti feat. Beside Ichibē is one of the strongest character too. Seeing him at multi continental is really disappointing.

The difference between Lille's Light and Patry/Licht's light is that Patry/Licht's light have statements of being light-speed while Lille's doesn't (despite the fact that i personally believe Lille's light is bare minimum light speed)
Please re read the chapter. Lille claimed it as light many times

Kubo highkey sleeping on databooks, was unmask 3 his last databook? (which only covers the arrancar stuff iirc)

The wiki is very strict with light terminology especially considering its a very butchered phrase, we need direct statements its actual light

Honestly lightspeed lille is fine as it would fit perfectly with the scaling, we just need better statements , reflecting/reflacting in a magical sword whose whole power consists of reflecting the powers of any god against it ain't enough

Wait isn't a source called light and has properties of reflection is lightspeed. Pretty sure FAQ page stated that. Also it's clearly reflected when Nanao deflected it.
Being called light is not a requirement. Read the page more carefully.

Gremmy created outer space with 6 of clones and even if it's not multi galaxy still multi solar system is enough.

Also I don't see any anti feat. Beside Ichibē is one of the strongest character too. Seeing him at multi continental is really disappointing.
You misunderstood what my intention was. I’m not saying you can’t argue it, in fact I use tier 3 Gremmy all the time. What I’m saying is, Gremmy falls much more under the outlier via vsbw standards considering how many other characters he scales to (Kenny, Byakuya, loads of CFYOW characters). Which in comparison to the vastly more consistent tier 6 feats causes Gremmy to stay at tier 6. That’s not the case for the God tiers hence why they got their ratings.

Honestly lightspeed lille is fine as it would fit perfectly with the scaling, we just need better statements , reflecting/reflacting in a magical sword whose whole power consists of reflecting the powers of any god against it ain't enough
Not really its clearly reflected like a light and it didn't attacked back. Just check the chapter again.

Not really its clearly reflected like a light and it didn't attacked back. Just check the chapter again.
The problem is it being stated to reflect the attacks of a gods which shows that it is the power of the sword and not a characteristic of lille's light, it would need to reflect on a mirror or a different zanpakuto for it to count

Not really its just Everything is denied as outlier or something for BLEACH. As far as I seen black clover got FTL speed because of patry light because it was reflected on mirror and called mirror. We have several sources called light but non of them were accepted. Ok still GRC bends space it's clearly called ultimate cero and cero are naturally called light of beam. Even if you ignore cero speed. GRC should be considered lightspeed. Also same goes for Lille light attacks.
That doesn't denote light speed with this Wiki, you have to have either consistent statements of something/someone being light-speed or a bunch of circumstantial evidence that points to someone/something being light-speed.

The problem is it being stated to reflect the attacks of a gods which shows that it is the power of the sword and not a characteristic of lille's light, it would need to reflect on a mirror or a different zanpakuto for it to count
From the day I made a account in this wiki whatever topic brought up for BLEACH all I can see rejection by outliers 🙃

Not really its just Everything is denied as outlier or something for BLEACH. As far as I seen black clover got FTL speed because of patry light because it was reflected on mirror and called mirror. We have several sources called light but non of them were accepted. Ok still GRC bends space it's clearly called ultimate cero and cero are naturally called light of beam. Even if you ignore cero speed. GRC should be considered lightspeed. Also same goes for Lille light attacks.
I call this “YouTube powerscaling syndrome”.

Being a “beam of light” doesn’t satisfy light speed requirements here. Bending space doesn’t qualify has an inherent speed feat here, Earth bends space and isn’t moving at light speed.

Also stop crying “outlier” it makes you sound conceited. You can’t complain when I’ve got the majority of the verse at High 6-A and universal God Tiers. Like damn y’all Bleach fans can’t be satisfied by anything.

You misunderstood what my intention was. I’m not saying you can’t argue it, in fact I use tier 3 Gremmy all the time. What I’m saying is, Gremmy falls much more under the outlier via vsbw standards considering how many other characters he scales to (Kenny, Byakuya, loads of CFYOW characters). Which in comparison to the vastly more consistent tier 6 feats causes Gremmy to stay at tier 6. That’s not the case for the God tiers hence why they got their ratings.
Bro I am not asking for 3 or 2 tier Gremmy.
Its even clear Kenpachi is compared to likes of Ichigo and Aizen in CFYOW.
Kenpachi getting a 4A rating ain't bad.
Also it's pretty clear Yhwach is not some guy who is multi continental. 🙃
By wiki calculations Ulqioura and Grimmjow beats Base Yhwach

Being a “beam of light” doesn’t satisfy light speed requirements here. Bending space doesn’t qualify has an inherent speed feat here, Earth bends space and isn’t moving at light speed.

Also stop crying “outlier” it makes you sound conceited. You can’t complain when I’ve got the majority of the verse at High 6-A and universal God Tiers. Like damn y’all Bleach fans can’t be satisfied by anything.
Bro there are feats to back up the claims 🤷.

Yes really read the light speed criteria on the Wiki Lille doesn't qualify for light speed, Black Clover got light-speed because they'r like 4 statements of characters being light-speed which is above anything that is stated or shown by Lille. Because the don't have enough evidence to satisfy the light-speed criteria and while i personally agree that Cero's are light speed they don't satisfy the criteria. You haven't provided the evidence why going off the VSBW light-speed criteria.

Bro I am not asking for 3 or 2 tier Gremmy.
Its even clear Kenpachi is compared to likes of Ichigo and Aizen in CFYOW.
Kenpachi getting a 4A rating ain't bad.
Also it's pretty clear Yhwach is not some guy who is multi continental. 🙃
By wiki calculations Ulqioura and Grimmjow beats Base Yhwach
ah yes the “it’s obvious it’s this way because I said it is”, ok.

Kenny has maybe vague narrative comparability to Ichigo in CFYOW, but no feats or scaling to back it up.

You clearly know nothing about the wiki, by wiki calculations and scaling base Yhwach no diffs Ulq. Ulq’s best accepted calcs here are country level give or take, with continental scaling. Yhwach scales to the likes of Gremmy’s calcs which are 6-A and Yhwach has multi-continental scaling. So no, by wiki standards Ulq doesn’t even touch Yhwach.

Go make your Gremmy upgrade thread, have it get rejected, and then stop complaining.

Yes really read the light speed criteria on the Wiki Lille doesn't qualify for light speed, Black Clover got light-speed because they'r like 4 statements of characters being light-speed which is above anything that is stated or shown by Lille. Because the don't have enough evidence to satisfy the light-speed criteria and while i personally agree that Cero's are light speed they don't satisfy the criteria. You haven't provided the evidence why going off the VSBW light-speed criteria.
I never claimed ceros are lightspeed. I know thats already rejected. Whatever bro however you like it. It seems wiki is only usable for abilities. Scaling really doesn't makes sense. Different verses are treated differently. I guess it's wiki policy. Can't say anything.

ah yes the “it’s obvious it’s this way because I said it is”, ok.

Kenny has maybe vague narrative comparability to Ichigo in CFYOW, but no feats or scaling to back it up.

You clearly know nothing about the wiki, by wiki calculations and scaling base Yhwach no diffs Ulq. Ulq’s best accepted calcs here are country level give or take, with continental scaling. Yhwach scales to the likes of Gremmy’s calcs which are 6-A and Yhwach has multi-continental scaling. So no, by wiki standards Ulq doesn’t even touch Yhwach.

Go make your Gremmy upgrade thread, have it get rejected, and then stop complaining.
Whatever bro. I just wanted to upgrade the verse.

I never claimed ceros are lightspeed. I know thats already rejected. Whatever bro however you like it. It seems wiki is only usable for abilities. Scaling really doesn't makes sense. Different verses are treated differently. I guess it's wiki policy. Can't say anything.
Look, during a period in the past, I can agree with this that Bleach was treated differently because of some reasons.
But now it's not really like that lol especially talking about the LS stuff so relax, we got the verse at universal if what you claim is true Bleach would be still at high 6-A but it's not, you need snickers.

Bruh

GRC bends space it's clearly called ultimate cero and cero are naturally called light of beam. Even if you ignore cero speed. GRC should be considered lightspeed

I mean …. it’s actually moving at FTL speeds when ya think about it so 🤷‍♂️

Back