• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Mach 500 Gin and slower than real lightning Candice say hello. Don’t be disappointed in the wiki, be disappointed that Bleach has fodder speed on its own 😂

A lot of verse have anti speed scales like dragon ball for example. In the anime it's stated gohan is at the mercy of dyspo's LS movement. Despite him scaling above ssg goku who is mftl++++. White beard got hit with regular bullets

Bleach has LS and FTL feats from low tiers but over looked by anti feats. I can show more FTL and LS feats than mhs+ feats

Last edited:
Doesn't spiritual pressure perception counter genjustu? Someone puts you in the genjustu. Your spirit pressure sense will tell you somethings wrong. With genjustu usually plp are aware their in it so they would know to to trust their 5 senses

According to multiversal theory the hell arc already ended and we found out that every layer of hell is a stacked dimension
Like we already do know hell is a multiverse. Def a speacil place since there’s no concept of life and death in it. But I’m waiting to see if yhwach got power crept or not. If they were training at all regularly he should be 🗑.
[but cfyow makes it seem like not everyone’s training byak and tosh have slacking]

🤡

Fair enough, i mean a databook addressing the bleach arcs but the interview was pretty good aswell
It was 13 blades and the rebooted souls, the rebooted souls was a catch up book for fans jumping into the tybw. But not really anything in it. 13 blades was the last actual “guide”.

Doesn't spiritual pressure perception counter genjustu? Someone puts you in the genjustu. Your spirit pressure sense will tell you somethings wrong. With genjustu usually plp are aware their in it so they would know to to trust their 5 senses
i guess? since bleach characters basically have 6 senses

Its already accepted afaik reikaku soul vision negs the normal 5 senses illusion mind manip, just isnt on the profiles

Last edited:
Giving a simple light bleach thing so it’s all here and it can all be said 👍🏿

Cero, Quincy arrows, gantenbaines prayer, ulqs lance, cero osc [pog instantaneous], asnodts light thorns, negacion, Auswählen

Tosh dodging gin, ichigo dodging and blocking hanzas moonlight reflection, arren dodging light, Lille, most of Maki Ichinoses fights.
Light zanpacto and light man? who wouldn’t thought ?

Last edited:
It got rejected because the anime has the sunlight hit Aaroniero before he dodges, and they argued that the shading of his face in the manga was just artistic flair.

With the knowledge from CFYOW I’d say it’s sound to dismiss Aaroniero’s feat, as statements > fan calcs. And lowballing Aaroniero’s feat is like sub-rel, which would upscale everyone, then you’d have like rel+ to FTL characters (if not higher) struggling with “slower than real lightning” attack speeds.

Lille deserves light speed, he even used his light to remove shadow from the ground and make people blind, just Kubo lazy doesn’t want to write speed of light, but Lille light seems like real light.
Bro this is enough to prove light speed. Well I am busy IRL I can't make a CRT now. I will try to make it one in future. If wiki accepted other Verses as lightspeed because of same reasons it should accept for bleach too.

Giving a simple light bleach thing so it’s all here and it can all be said 👍🏿

Cero, Quincy arrows, gantenbaines prayer, ulqs lance, cero osc [pog instantaneous], asnodts light thorns, negacion, Auswählen

Tosh dodging gin, ichigo dodging and blocking hanzas moonlight reflection, arren dodging light, Lille, most of Maki Ichinoses fights.
Light zanpacto and light man? who wouldn’t thought ?
Too bad your argument gonna be brushed off with some anti feats🙃. It seems even if bleach has 100 good feats wiki only considers one Anti feat.

With the knowledge from CFYOW I’d say it’s sound to dismiss Aaroniero’s feat, as statements > fan calcs. And lowballing Aaroniero’s feat is like sub-rel, which would upscale everyone, then you’d have like rel+ to FTL characters (if not higher) struggling with “slower than real lightning” attack speeds.
I still find it funny how because of 1 or 2 statements from Narita in CFYOW it automatically overwrites anything in the manga regarding speed lol.Especially when his power scaling is all over the place. It could go both ways because of his statements with Hikone’s speed, but looking at it, there’s no difference in speed between post bankai training bankai Ichigo and Candice when people know that she’d easily blitz him.

I’m pretty sure I remember saying that any character that isn’t a top or god tier wouldn’t be faster than MHS and you said that wasn’t the case at all, but what you said pretty much indicates that’s the case lol.

With your planned multiplier thread that’ll probably try and take away and Sub Rel rating for characters I don’t see how anyone besides CFYOW Characters could maybe have a MHS+ rating because statements> than fan calcs so Ichigo reacting to Gin’s bankai should be dismissed as well so that rating will probably be gone. Then there’s the whole “well it’s a new arc so they got stronger” statement but honestly, that doesn’t hold up well because somehow Shunsui is MHS and 6B pre time skip, but magically is High 6A and Sub Rel post time skip when nothing indicates he trained whatsoever.

Either way, if we’re going with purely the statement route, then people like Ginjo who is MHS+ for calling Candice’s arrows slow and reacting to her lightning has comparable reiatsu to Tokinada, Yoruichi and royal guard training Byakuya, then no character who is weaker than them should somehow be able to have a much higher speed rating without concrete proof

On the upside though, it should at least upgrade FB Shikai Ichigo to MHS+ given he casually handled base Ginjo. The only things that point to Ginjo getting stronger is him getting a spiritual body and training for a couple days with Ganju. Given how easily FB Ichigo handled base Ginjo, at most CFYOW Ginjo would be comparable to FB Shikai Ichigo

Last edited:
Idk why ginjo that’s trying to be off the radar, so suppressed, possibly more than ss ichigo? 📝 is used to power cliff others. Neither Candice who is trying to rat tactics bait them for a blitz and one shot.

Especially since the way they taunt her is being like haha not ls+L+ratio
So she goes faster but they still Gucci

Then there’s the whole “well it’s a new arc so they got stronger” statement but honestly, that doesn’t hold up well because somehow Shunsui is MHS and 6B pre time skip, but magically is High 6A and Sub Rel post time skip when nothing indicates he trained whatsoever.
The captains are stated to train twice
Once in unmasked
Once at the start of one of the chapters in the lost agent arc.
And in cfyow we literally see how people don’t just stop training everyone rat packing tokinada for scaling. 😂 [there’s legit like 12 people fighting tokinada at once]
On the upside though, it should at least upgrade FB Shikai Ichigo to MHS+ given he casually handled base Ginjo. The only things that point to Ginjo getting stronger is him getting a spiritual body and training for a couple days with Ganju. Given how easily FB Ichigo handled base Ginjo, at most CFYOW Ginjo would be comparable to FB Shikai Ichigo
What is this ginjo slander, he straight boxed fb Bankai ichigo. And it was stated to be a “hard fight”. The 1st thing he says after getting ichigos power, is if ichigo wasn’t here, everyone would have a problem. Pre Bankai btw [tokinada for shadowed?]
Which is consistent with the narrative of the retsu fight in the tybw. showing fb shikai ichigo when talking about kenpachis rivals.

+ ginjo is one of the strongest active in cfyow.
Kenpachi [read cfyow] >hikone [boxs him and scared everyone] > ginjo [stated he could box hikone]> kisuke [can box hikone but not physically] >= mayuri [same statement] =<Yoru= shunsui = tokinada =byakuya [all are stated to be relative]

Last edited:
Who wants to bet that Madara is going to kill Aizen and negate his generation with a truth-seeking orb in the upcoming Death Battle?

Closest thing to that I can think of is the Hogyoku evolving past Gin’s Bankai, which was a powerful cell eroding poison or sumn that overpowered Aizen’s regeneration.

It's death battle, Aizen lost already.

Naruto tanking Mugetsu
Ben said on twitter a while back that they were wrong in that fight and even discussed it on the Deadpool vs The Mask podcast. And on the Ichigo vs Naruto podcast they said they were biased in the fight with Naruto in mind as the winner from the start.

Back