• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I said your claim was incorrect but even if it was correct my arguments validity would not change.
You’re right, it didn’t change because it’s still wrong.
1. They are boxing, and have an extended sword fight. just from that Idk if you understand the concept of relative. You can be stronger and still relative. Relative does not mean = It means close. Fight shows relativity
Someone not trying, taking a passive stance in a fight that only involves reacting to you and still bopping you at every turn regardless of what you try to do does not make you relative at all. Such a line of reasoning is absolutely stupid.
2. That shows they’re relative, they can damage each other. Kenpachi fight + even worse since they have Hierro
That doesn’t show shit dude. Next you’ll tell me that Mark 50 Iron Man and Thanos are relative even t
3. This is the scene where we see what “not relative” means. Breaking swords. 🙃
Oh my bad, I forgot you don’t have common sense and wouldn’t realise that his sword is more durable than his body based on the previous point. Ichigo goes from barely scratching a held back Ulq to being able to two shot a serious Ulq’s sword.
4. the mask is brittle stated multiple times. Ichigo blocks Lanza while being caught by surprise and is barely hurt.
Being brittle doesn’t mean shit when said Mask is more durable than Ichigo who is now x10 his base dura. Ulq smashed it regardless.

Ichigo deflected part of a casual attack, got his Mask broken and was put on his knees. Send me the drugs you are so clearly on because they are definitely letting you see something disconnected from reality.
5. “A simple”, Shows relative in combat speed+ you can get lifted up by attack or sent back. Ichigo does it to ulq right after. relative.
No. Ichigo isn’t relative at all. He didn’t take anything close to the full force of said blow and his own full power couldn’t overcome said fraction of Ulq’s attack.
6. So ichigo blocks ulq…okay relative.
I see you are a selective reader. If you read the rest of the context like someone with average intelligence you’d realise that Ichigo
7. I think it’s fine for an arrancar to be able to block strikes from someone relative. Grim does it a lot and ichigo a few times just to name a few. Hierro makes the body closer to sword. Which ichigo says is hard. res also makes your physical body power up so Hierro amp. 🙃
Good Lord there is no hope for you. You were literally saying that Masked Ichigo was relative to Rez Ulq. If Ichigo is relative then he can harm him and his amped strike wouldn’t simply be batted away.
8. never heard of this or seen it implied, ulq fired downwards to ichigo who is slightly in font. We see this multiple times
Ulq says that he grazed LN by accident. You can’t graze something by accident if you are firing a nuke directly at it. By Ulq’s own words, the energy that hit Ichigo can’t have been anywhere close to the full power of his attack.
9.no no no, he wants to show ichigo the difference in there power. Which is why he doesn’t use oscuras. [wouldve used hands like res 2 if he could]
Yes, he is showing Ichigo the big difference in there power by not even taking Ichigo seriously and still bullying the MC. We know he isn’t trying to kill Ichigo since Ichigo drops out of his Masked state which means Ulq can easily cut off his head with ease like he said after his first attack on Ichigo. The very fact that he doesn’t means that he isn’t trying to, something that is confirmed when he uses SE instead of just killing Ichigo since he is trying to make him feel despair.

Hell, after Ulq says there is a huge difference in their power and that Ichigo can’t win, Ichigo confirms the huge difference by saying he isn’t fighting because he thinks he can win but that he has to win.
10. Yes he is saying he is weaker than he is, they’re still relative. 🙃 he is clearly exaggerating btw.
Calling the difference between two things “heaven and earth” does not imply relativity.
I think you should personally step back and do some things yourself. Just to conceptualize the difference of 2x. You probably don’t go to the gym much. Try going to one and deadlift 200. Should be fine for a lot of us. Now try 400 and tell me how it goes
Are you actually that moronic? Go look at your previous post where you assigned numbers to Ichigo and Ulq’s forms. You argued that Ichigo not dying to something x11 his own stats to say they were relative. How do you actually turn around and proceed to argue that x2 difference is so immense.

Here’s what you should do. You should either stop trying to scale Bleach cuz you suck balls at it or you should quit trolling cuz you can spend your time far more productively than being cancer to society.

Hey just asking. Isn't Aizen classifies for type 4 Acausal. We know Yhwach was under hypnosis so there is no proof Yhwach was able to see Aizen future or use almighty on Aizen. And Aizen has feats having resistance to cause and effect. Pretty much makes him Acausal type 4. Also his Transcended concepts is based on breaking the chains of fate. We even see Aizen wounds have been healed over years.

My argument is just as valid as it’s been when I presented it. Saying getsuga and black getsuga are different is cool. Ones blue and ones black crazy. 🙃
You didn’t replied to my counter to that argument of yours. The scans literally say black Getsuga is a hollow power while he was using blue Getsuga before the hollow powers started to manifest.

Hey just asking. Isn't Aizen classifies for type 4 Acausal. We know Yhwach was under hypnosis so there is no proof Yhwach was able to see Aizen future or use almighty on Aizen. And Aizen has feats having resistance to cause and effect. Pretty much makes him Acausal type 4. Also his Transcended concepts is based on breaking the chains of fate. We even see Aizen wounds have been healed over years.
Yo anyone ? 😐

The databooks say aizen is type 5 acasual😁

Serious topic - why do you think Ichigo didn't get his Fullbring powers early in life? Was it because Masaki was careful when she was pregnant and left the hollow killing to Isshin? Because of it Ichigo is like Orihime and Chad who unlocked their fullbringing later in life?

Serious topic - why do you think Ichigo didn't get his Fullbring powers early in life? Was it because Masaki was careful when she was pregnant and left the hollow killing to Isshin? Because of it Ichigo is like Orihime and Chad who unlocked their fullbringing later in life?
Let me try to use my super intelligence on this one.
So from here, Ginjo says that their mothers got attacked by a hollow when they were pregnant, thus remnants of hollow powers were left on their mothers, and those traces of power went to the children.
Now I'm not looking at the method, I'm looking at the results so the method here is that their mothers got attacked while being pregnant and remnants of hollow power remained on their bodies and went to the children, the results here are exactly as what happened with Ichigo, hollow powers were in Masaki right but Isshin sacrificed his Reiatsu to contain that hollow powers, then it went to Ichigo, the hollow power that is contained by Isshin’s spiritual pressure is now inside of Ichigo, okay?
So after 20 years if I'm not mistaken, that hollow power could break through Isshin’s powers and showed up, meaning that this power is currently free.

So the reason is that that power was sealed by Isshin’s Reiatsu and thus it couldn't make an effect on Ichigo, but when the seal was removed, Ichigo could become a fullbring later.

That's what came to my mind rn

Masaki was never attacked when pregnant? Was she in hiding? Or maybe there weren’t many hollows in Karakura at that time. 🤔
Isshin did say that she would’ve easily taken out Grandfisher if her powers weren’t stolen in at that moment. Add in the fact she easily took out White, it’s not hard to assume she was a powerful Quincy and no normal hollows would’ve been able to harm her

Let me try to use my super intelligence on this one.
So from here, Ginjo says that their mothers got attacked by a hollow when they were pregnant, thus remnants of hollow powers were left on their mothers, and those traces of power went to the children.
Now I'm not looking at the method, I'm looking at the results so the method here is that their mothers got attacked while being pregnant and remnants of hollow power remained on their bodies and went to the children, the results here are exactly as what happened with Ichigo, hollow powers were in Masaki right but Isshin sacrificed his Reiatsu to contain that hollow powers, then it went to Ichigo, the hollow power that is contained by Isshin’s spiritual pressure is now inside of Ichigo, okay?
So after 20 years if I'm not mistaken, that hollow power could break through Isshin’s powers and showed up, meaning that this power is currently free.

So the reason is that that power was sealed by Isshin’s Reiatsu and thus it couldn't make an effect on Ichigo, but when the seal was removed, Ichigo could become a fullbring later.

That's what came to my mind rn
Looks accurate to me.

Honestly, I don't think Ichigo has a fragment of Sou King inside him like the other Fullbringers. I believe he can develop Fullbringers powers precisely because he is himself a sort of prototype Soul King, which sincerely must be far superior to having a mere fragment.

Yhwach literally says there power is the same he just sees more so his is better. And we see it in practice with ichigo cutting down yhwach when uryu said he won’t make it. As well as them literally “evolving” during combat to change the future.
and that still would not give them fate hax

the verse basically follows "free will" every choice leads to a different outcome, non can control it

but YH and SK are able to fully manipulate it and even rewrite it

that would not be acasual type 4

You’re right, it didn’t change because it’s still wrong.

Someone not trying, taking a passive stance in a fight that only involves reacting to you and still bopping you at every turn regardless of what you try to do does not make you relative at all. Such a line of reasoning is absolutely stupid.

That doesn’t show shit dude. Next you’ll tell me that Mark 50 Iron Man and Thanos are relative even t

Oh my bad, I forgot you don’t have common sense and wouldn’t realise that his sword is more durable than his body based on the previous point. Ichigo goes from barely scratching a held back Ulq to being able to two shot a serious Ulq’s sword.

Being brittle doesn’t mean shit when said Mask is more durable than Ichigo who is now x10 his base dura. Ulq smashed it regardless.

Ichigo deflected part of a casual attack, got his Mask broken and was put on his knees. Send me the drugs you are so clearly on because they are definitely letting you see something disconnected from reality.

No. Ichigo isn’t relative at all. He didn’t take anything close to the full force of said blow and his own full power couldn’t overcome said fraction of Ulq’s attack.

I see you are a selective reader. If you read the rest of the context like someone with average intelligence you’d realise that Ichigo

Good Lord there is no hope for you. You were literally saying that Masked Ichigo was relative to Rez Ulq. If Ichigo is relative then he can harm him and his amped strike wouldn’t simply be batted away.

Ulq says that he grazed LN by accident. You can’t graze something by accident if you are firing a nuke directly at it. By Ulq’s own words, the energy that hit Ichigo can’t have been anywhere close to the full power of his attack.

Yes, he is showing Ichigo the big difference in there power by not even taking Ichigo seriously and still bullying the MC. We know he isn’t trying to kill Ichigo since Ichigo drops out of his Masked state which means Ulq can easily cut off his head with ease like he said after his first attack on Ichigo. The very fact that he doesn’t means that he isn’t trying to, something that is confirmed when he uses SE instead of just killing Ichigo since he is trying to make him feel despair.

Hell, after Ulq says there is a huge difference in their power and that Ichigo can’t win, Ichigo confirms the huge difference by saying he isn’t fighting because he thinks he can win but that he has to win.

Calling the difference between two things “heaven and earth” does not imply relativity.

Are you actually that moronic? Go look at your previous post where you assigned numbers to Ichigo and Ulq’s forms. You argued that Ichigo not dying to something x11 his own stats to say they were relative. How do you actually turn around and proceed to argue that x2 difference is so immense.

Here’s what you should do. You should either stop trying to scale Bleach cuz you suck balls at it or you should quit trolling cuz you can spend your time far more productively than being cancer to society.
bro... ulq is the aggressor in the fights look at chapter 340 and 341 only in 342 is he in a passive stance. they boxed, ulq even says ichigos grown strong after tanking his cero.
if the iron man your talking is marvel and the one that got the drop of blood, he does scale to Thanos
we agree that mask ichigo isnt relative to base ulq? cool
the mask isnt more durable; dude thats how ulq fights even against fh ichigo who was stronger than he was. ichigo blocked one of ulqs attacks
he got lifted by an attack and then he stabs the ground where he can stop the acceleration since you dont have Barings in the air
by definition of the scene that happened ichigo blocked ulq
ichigo is relative to base ulq and cut him but ulq could block his getsuga slash, I dont think this is an inconsistence with relative people
no from chapters 343-353 he never says anything about los noches at all, he dies in 353 and at the end of 343 is where he does the cero osc
I think thats an accurate demonstration of ulq using the power of that release state, ichigo partially has his hollow powers right up to res 2 and the only time he blocks anything from ulq is with his mask on.
hes clearly exaggerating hes also saying ichigo doesnt compare to arrancars in general even though hes fighting 4. fought 5 while exhausted, and beat number 6. He literally forced him into res

I think that its fairly consistently portrayed this way another one is byakuya and ichigo, ichigo and kenpachi, kenpachi and nniotora, grim and ichigo looking at it as a base and look at the context and factors for situation. we see the degree of damage done at the varying levels of power characters have in relation to each other. state can change depending on injury or emotion.

and that still would not give them fate hax

the verse basically follows "free will" every choice leads to a different outcome, non can control it

but YH and SK are able to fully manipulate it and even rewrite it
wouldnt ichigos application of it for reaching his sword and cutting down yhwach count? Since uryu said he wouldnt make it nit then he did which is consistent with yhwach saying ichigo keeps going to a better future that he will cut down. would this and yhwach stating that they have his power work? He just describes them as moving blind/only in the moment.
it seems hes nudging the future to the one that he wins in

wouldnt ichigos application of it for reaching his sword and cutting down yhwach count? Since uryu said he wouldnt make it nit then he did which is consistent with yhwach saying ichigo keeps going to a better future that he will cut down. would this and yhwach stating that they have his power work? He just describes them as moving blind/only in the moment.
it seems hes nudging the future to the one that he wins in
not really, that would not give him fate hax or anything like that

the whole YH speech is that they have free will to take any path but they cant see them or their outcome, YH on the other hand can see and manipulate it

we tried to use him before but they just close the CTR's
Wiki treating Bleach and some other verses like black clover is really disappointing. Black Clover light attacks are calculated lightspeed because it has properties of light like reflection. Even FAQ questions has same answer if a source is called light and reflect it's a light speed. Also if we tie all together anyone above Nanao atleast should get Light speed and FTL.

Wiki treating Bleach and some other verses like black clover is really disappointing. Black Clover light attacks are calculated lightspeed because it has properties of light like reflection. Even FAQ questions has same answer if a source is called light and reflect it's a light speed. Also if we tie all together anyone above Nanao atleast should get Light speed and FTL.
I just wanted ichigo saga arrancar FTL 😔

I just wanted ichigo saga arrancar FTL 😔
You can get lieutenants above lightspeed. We just need use Lille light attacks. I really kinda disappointed in wiki because of how they treat Bleach. Gran rey cero bends space because of its destructive power and speed. It should be considered as light speed. Also Arrancar arc Ichigo was able to move faster than that. Also GRC bending space because of its speed is backed up by CFYOW. Anyone above vice Captains level should be minimum lightspeed.

Mach 500 Gin and slower than real lightning Candice say hello. Don’t be disappointed in the wiki, be disappointed that Bleach has fodder speed on its own 😂

Not really. ☹️ Its just people don't wanna upgrade it. Gin doesn't make sense Ichigo was dodging that. And Candice one did he serious when he fought her 🙃.

I still don't get it why Gremmy outer space was rejected. I checked the thread it was no outlier. Its just closed without a proper reason.

1. Gremmy was strongest Sternritters who was inclined to equal to Yhwach.
2. Its a AP feat. Its clearly explained he took a large quantity of Reishi to create a outer space in an instant.
3. If it's not AP feat he would have easily won against Kenpachi. He could have imagined him die and that's all. We have Gremmy feat of creating a life and Destroying it too.
4. The one of the argument seen there was why would he create a outerspace. That doesn't matter because Gremmy was locked up because of he is OP. Even Yhwach was vary of his powers. He probably didn't know any other ways he just created a outer space.
5. Every verse is getting upgraded because of creation feat. Just saying outlier for Bleach is only BS.
6. So you people are saying Bleach characters just jumped from multi continental to uni+ 😐

Our verse might be the most fodder of the HST interms of speed but respect to the novel for the relativistics speeds with the hikone time phenomena love it when fiction ties stuff with real life, it feels like the most realistic bleach rating and im actually fine with bleach not reaching SoL tbh

Back