• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Ben said on twitter a while back that they were wrong in that fight and even discussed it on the Deadpool vs The Mask podcast. And on the Ichigo vs Naruto podcast they said they were biased in the fight with Naruto in mind as the winner from the start.
When did this happen, I watched the podcast and I don't remember this

Yo. Anyone noticed Kubo drawn stary sky in HM. Manga > anime right. Its clearly shown in Arrancar arc.

Yeah, was looking for some scientific explanation and I found this about Charon, a moon of Pluto.
"Charon rotates around Pluto in 6,387 days, a period identical to the rotation of both objects. They are therefore both in synchronous rotation and always show the same hemisphere.

So, yeah, it's possible to have planet with moon that shows always the same "face"

Also Yukio dimension are made by spacial manipulation 🙃. Well I know wiki don't accept his dimensions.

Yo. Anyone noticed Kubo drawn stary sky in HM. Manga > anime right. Its clearly shown in Arrancar arc.

Yeah, was looking for some scientific explanation and I found this about Charon, a moon of Pluto.
"Charon rotates around Pluto in 6,387 days, a period identical to the rotation of both objects. They are therefore both in synchronous rotation and always show the same hemisphere.

So, yeah, it's possible to have planet with moon that shows always the same "face"

Also Yukio dimension are made by spacial manipulation 🙃. Well I know wiki don't accept his dimensions.
It’s crazy that fr fr the anime > manga actually. kubo looks at the script of every episode, he has every episode on tape before it airs, he draws every character, he accepts or rejects “fillers”, dude he works on the promo to, and he even uses it to see how things went.

the anime is literally a more along the lines kubo + multiple people reading the material [all the animators and voice actors read the series and all have input]

An example I’d use is the portrayal of fb ichigo. Because of the nature of having more time it is much better showcased that fb ichigo is regaining his mugetsu powers.

It’s crazy that fr fr the anime > manga actually. kubo looks at the script of every episode, he has every episode on tape before it airs, he draws every character, he accepts or rejects “fillers”, dude he works on the promo to, and he even uses it to see how things went.

the anime is literally a more along the lines kubo + multiple people reading the material [all the animators and voice actors read the series and all have input]

An example I’d use is the portrayal of fb ichigo. Because of the nature of having more time it is much better showcased that fb ichigo is regaining his mugetsu powers.
Bro check the chapter 262. Its clearly shows stary sky. Also Kubo draws normal sky and stary sky differently. Its a pretty solid proof that HM has celestial bodies too.

One of my friend just pointed out the chapter. He also shown SS and WOL skies. Its pretty clear HM has stars and moon. Barragan said same things when he died.

Bro check the chapter 262. Its clearly shows stary sky. Also Kubo draws normal sky and stary sky differently. Its a pretty solid proof that HM has celestial bodies too.

One of my friend just pointed out the chapter. He also shown SS and WOL skies. Its pretty clear HM has stars and moon. Barragan said same things when he died.
like that’s fine I think stars that rarely show is whatever. But I don’t think it’s doing anything for anybody.
It’s pog though that we see the sun in hueco mundo in episode 156

like that’s fine I think stars that rarely show is whatever. But I don’t think it’s doing anything for anybody.
It’s pog though that we see the sun in hueco mundo in episode 156
Yeah I saw that too. But many people Thinks HM is just a desert. But this explains something.

Yo hold up pog progression basshin planetary, espada star, yukio multi solar, gremmy galaxy, yhwach universal?
Ima need that planetary and star wagon to be hopped on.

Ngl equal stats (which is lowkey what this DB is), Madara vs Aizen isn’t so clear cut. Like considering they have both at planetary ~FTL, it’s not obvious who’s superior.

Ngl equal stats (which is lowkey what this DB is), Madara vs Aizen isn’t so clear cut. Like considering they have both at planetary ~FTL, it’s not obvious who’s superior.
aizen evolving like the Chad he is and wining, not to mention the massive arsenal he has with stuff like hado and bakudo

Especially when in DB’s eyes soul hax (reiatsu crush and whatnot) only works if there’s an AP gap.
thats more a weakness for DBS characters haxes than a strength

lowkey equal stats and if DB doesn't take into account the more obscure soul hax madara probably wins

After looking at the raws isshin actually says aizen is standing in another space. Not in another state like the viz translations say.

Iirc in Ichigo vs narudo they said no one scale to Yhwach destroying the worlds because it's chain reaction or something similar, so they don't even have Bleach at planet level... So it's obvious who gonna be the winner in the next DB.

Iirc in Ichigo vs narudo they said no one scale to Yhwach destroying the worlds because it's chain reaction or something similar, so they don't even have Bleach at planet level... So it's obvious who gonna be the winner in the next DB.
3 years ago. do you guys really judge db by something from years ago lol

We will see but I'm not really expecting any improvement, heck I'm sure they'll mention the "Aizen thought he destroyed a mountain" thing and compare it to madara destroying mountains.

And?
I doubt they'll change their scaling, they know if they done any new scaling for Aizen then they'll have to redo Ichigo vs naruto.
JJBA went from building level and Relativistic to Town Level and MFTL+ in just a few years, despite not having shown up on Death Battle in years.

They can change their Bleach scaling.

The captains are stated to train twice
Once in unmasked
Once at the start of one of the chapters in the lost agent arc.
And in cfyow we literally see how people don’t just stop training everyone rat packing tokinada for scaling. 😂 [there’s legit like 12 people fighting tokinada at once]

What is this ginjo slander, he straight boxed fb Bankai ichigo. And it was stated to be a “hard fight”. The 1st thing he says after getting ichigos power, is if ichigo wasn’t here, everyone would have a problem. Pre Bankai btw [tokinada for shadowed?]
Which is consistent with the narrative of the retsu fight in the tybw. showing fb shikai ichigo when talking about kenpachis rivals.

+ ginjo is one of the strongest active in cfyow.
Kenpachi [read cfyow] >hikone [boxs him and scared everyone] > ginjo [stated he could box hikone]> kisuke [can box hikone but not physically] >= mayuri [same statement] =<Yoru= shunsui = tokinada =byakuya [all are stated to be relative]
If the captains trained why would it take “12” of them to fight to fight a single opponent that has reiatsu comparable to at least 3 of them? Please provide proof that they trained instead of simply claiming they did🤷‍♂️

also reread the fight between Ichigo and Ginjo. The fight lasted like 2 chapters and the moment Ichigo got serious he completely palmed Ginjo’s strongest attack and then killed him in 2 causal attacks. No idea how he “boxed” Ichigo. I do agree though that given Ginjo would’ve put up a fight against Hikone means FB bankai Ichigo would’ve had a better chance at fighting Hikone than any other character not named Kenpachi in the novels

I actually have no problem with FB Ichigo stomping most of CFYOW captains, but I'm waiting for new scaling threads to so I can discuss scaling with everyone there if I have enough time

dont need ultimate storm. nothing states wood clones cant use izanagi
That kinda logic can be flipped to “nothing says if Aizen were unsealed Hogyoku wouldn’t just evolve him to victory”

Shouldn’t it follow a negative until proven positive? Defaulting to the beneficial interpretation despite there being no evidence either way is weird.

Back