• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Let me address the scaling again, so people don't make things up to suit their narrative, Base Yamamoto tanked his own shikai and was out of commission. His last trick of his sleeve was sacrificing his arm.
A charged, over time, suicide attack that he thought would kill both him, Aizen and everyone else in FKT. He survived that shit by purposely suppressing the blast with his own body and reducing the damage it would normally have caused from > multiple Karakura’s to a city block in size. Yama would be taking orders of magnitude more damage than a normal attack from Ryujin Jakka.
Transcendent flames = transcendent reiatsu = Yamamoto's flames are his reiatsu
What a ******* joke lol. His “flames” being reiatsu is only in Bankai. That’s where the reiatsu flames statement comes from and it only applies to Zanka no Tachi unless you can provide a statement of it applying to Shikai.

Also Hooleer blew out the fire fortress. Is Hooleer Transcendent too? Is Mashiro Transcendent for one shotting it’s fat ass? What about Kensei for facing off against Wonderweiss and forcing him to use Extinguir? They must be since Extinguir can contain the “transcendent” power of Ryujin Jakka.

Literally the dumbest part of your whole argument besides the actual stance.
Never mentioned this before. You can quote me where I said Bankai Yamamoto with one hand was weaker than shikai yamamoto with two hands. Is this base on the current scaling you have propose?
Oh you didn’t say it but it’s the direct implication of your stance. You have two armed Shikai Yama > LA Byakuya = Tsukishima > Butterfly Aizen > Bankai Yama > One armed Bankai Yama.

And don’t try that crap of “Kubo didn’t reveal Yama’s Bankai so the statement doesn’t apply”. Yama had it so Aizen surpassing all Shinigami in power means he surpassed Bankai Yama.

That’s fancy talk. I already debunked this.
If you have to say you debunk it, it means you haven't proven it.
Everyone could sense Yamamoto reiastu, therefore it was just Ukitake saying that those flame were strong And legendary. Basic comprehension skill.
IIRC Hisagi saw the flames not sense it. I could be wrong about the Hisagi part, but Ukitake posses a piece of the Soul King who was transcendent. Transcendent characters can be sense if they allow it. And people where sensing Yhwach's reiatsu who was transcendent as stated in the light novels. Hikone was transcendent too and Kenpachi fought they. Not transcendent Ichigo was still able to sense transcendent Aizen when Isshin and the others couldn't sense him.
Aizen only call himself transcendental in a strict sense, he is not called like that by Urahara.
I never said Urahara called him that?
Urahara just say he can’t feel anything from him. They are 2 completely different things. This is a concept introduced by Kubo only later on.
Kubo throw that concept out the window after the Deiceidei fight.

No one believe that in this site, so I think he is waiting for some proof that cant be countered from the new chapters.

A charged, over time, suicide attack that he thought would kill both him, Aizen and everyone else in FKT. He survived that shit by purposely suppressing the blast with his own body and reducing the damage it would normally have caused from > multiple Karakura’s to a city block in size. Yama would be taking orders of magnitude more damage than a normal attack from Ryujin Jakka.
Let me repeat myself. That is a feat for base Yamamoto durability. I have no quarrel with this feat. I have said so many times now.
What a ******* joke lol. His “flames” being reiatsu is only in Bankai. That’s where the reiatsu flames statement comes from and it only applies to Zanka no Tachi unless you can provide a statement of it applying to Shikai.
Shikai and Bankai powers are not different and are base on the same power system. If Yamamoto's flames are not made of reiatsu do you have evidence they are made of something else?
Also Hooleer blew out the fire fortress. Is Hooleer Transcendent too?
Hooler came with Wonderweiss. We do not know but is a possibility. Nah, just kidding. Hooler moved the flames with wind. He didn't confront those head on.
Is Mashiro Transcendent for one shotting it’s fat ass?
lol
What about Kensei for facing off against Wonderweiss and forcing him to use Extinguir?
Scan for Kensei forcing Wonderweiss into Extinguir?
They must be since Extinguir can contain the “transcendent” power of Ryujin Jakka.
He was created by the Hogyoku that contains the Nail of the Soul King who once transcendent everything.
Literally the dumbest part of your whole argument besides the actual stance.
Not really.
Oh you didn’t say it but it’s the direct implication of your stance.
You are the only saying this base on a scaling chain that isn't the one I am debating about.
You have two armed Shikai Yama > LA Byakuya = Tsukishima > Butterfly Aizen > Bankai Yama > One armed Bankai Yama.
Nice fanfic. I never wrote this. lol
And don’t try that crap of “Kubo didn’t reveal Yama’s Bankai so the statement doesn’t apply”. Yama had it so Aizen surpassing all Shinigami in power means he surpassed Bankai Yama.
LMAO

Common sense says you wouldn’t want to get hurt in battle (unless your a wacko like Kenpachi), you need to give evidence he let himself get stabbed.
Nah. Yamamoto was baiting Aizen into cutting him. He wanted to be cut. There is a reason he planned that trap with prep-time.

0393-006.png

Yeah even tho we knew later that Toshiro and Mayuri know about Zanka no Tachi, already said that and he literally had nothing to say but: "no it's Bankai"
conceding that Toshiro who joined the Gotei tens of years after Aizen knows better than him. But yeah just as Arc said let him do the CRT lmao

Let me repeat myself. That is a feat for base Yamamoto durability. I have no quarrel with this feat. I have said so many times now.
And Aizen harmed base Yama which means he scales. Base Aizen > Tokinada/Shunsui/Yoruichi/RG Byakuya > LA Byakuya = Tsukishima > Butterfly Aizen > base Aizen. Your scaling chain is complete dogshit dude. I don’t even get why you insist on pushing something so blatantly circular.
Shikai and Bankai powers are not different and are base on the same power system. If Yamamoto's flames are not made of reiatsu do you have evidence they are made of something else?
They very clearly are different. In Bankai, all of the flames are condensed along the edge of the blade. The actual fire is on the edge of the sword while the cloak is reiatsu. Common sense and basic reading comprehension tells us this.
Hooler came with Wonderweiss. We do not know but is a possibility. Nah, just kidding. Hooler moved the flames with wind. He didn't confront those head on.
The same flames that were meant to keep Aizen contained got snuffed out like a birthday candle.
Scan for Kensei forcing Wonderweiss into Extinguir?
He was in base when he got punted away and returned in Extinguir. Occam’s razor.
He was created by the Hogyoku that contains the Nail of the Soul King who once transcendent everything.
Why does this matter? Di Roy was made with the Hogyoku but he got one tapped by BoS Rukia.
Not really.
And which part of your argument is dumber aside from Tsukishima > Butterfly Aizen?
You are the only saying this base on a scaling chain that isn't the one I am debating about.
Because this is what your stance results in. Your scaling chain makes the distinction between 1 and 2 armed Yama as if it’s relevant and accounts for all of Aizen’s Hogyoku evolutions just to push some BS idea that the Fullbringers scale to Dangai.
Nice fanfic. I never wrote this. lol
Like I said, you never did. What I said was that this is the direct implication of what you wrote. Go back to school and learn English, my guy.
So no actual argument. Concession accepted.

And Aizen harmed base Yama which means he scales. Base Aizen > Tokinada/Shunsui/Yoruichi/RG Byakuya > LA Byakuya = Tsukishima > Butterfly Aizen > base Aizen. Your scaling chain is complete dogshit dude. I don’t even get why you insist on pushing something so blatantly circular.
Aizen does not scale. No one offered a solid reason for him to scale.
They very clearly are different. In Bankai, all of the flames are condensed along the edge of the blade. The actual fire is on the edge of the sword while the cloak is reiatsu. Common sense and basic reading comprehension tells us this.
How the flames been condensed proof that his Shikai’s flames are not made of Reiatsu? That’s like saying that Quincy don’t have Reiatsu because they use Reishi.
The same flames that were meant to keep Aizen contained got snuffed out like a birthday candle.
Aizen had that beast for a reason.
He was in base when he got punted away and returned in Extinguir. Occam’s razor.
Occam’s razor is Aizen created him for a reason and needed Extinguir form to seal the flames. Wonderwiss appeared in the form needed in the time needed. Kensei, while one of my favorite characters, he doesn’t scale until solid proof is given.
Why does this matter? Di Roy was made with the Hogyoku but he got one tapped by BoS Rukia.
Hogyoku only created one single Arrancar, Wonderweiss.
And which part of your argument is dumber aside from Tsukishima > Butterfly Aizen? Because this is what your stance results in. Your scaling chain makes the distinction between 1 and 2 armed Yama as if it’s relevant and accounts for all of Aizen’s Hogyoku evolutions just to push some BS idea that the Fullbringers scale to Dangai.
One single distinction is Yamamoto while all the other evidence supports my argument. If I can get you to understand the scaling the discussion is over. Yamamoto is the only thing keeping you in this debate. Give me the scaling you made again so I can explain it to you.
Like I said, you never did. What I said was that this is the direct implication of what you wrote. Go back to school and learn English, my guy.
Cute. As if this would earn you anything more than distrust on your debating skills.
So no actual argument. Concession accepted.
You had none to begin with. There is a reason you never show any scans to support your argument. ;)

"You are troll. Use your logic
Boruto is moon level in base via rasengan ( hurt an otsutsuki )."

this killed me bro man clearly salty mentioning boruto when no one talked about it lmfao

Yeah, most of his previous CRTs centered around Boruto and were rejected multiple times both by Staff and Supporters, but getting one look at Arc's latest CRTs and their mostly positive reviews from both Staff and Supporters got him triggered.

Back