• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Base Aizen > Baraggan > CFYOW Grimmjow ~ Tsukishima 🥱

I gotta check the raws for that Baraggan statement tbh
Shikai Kenpachi ~ Base Yhwach > Hikone + Ikimidomoe (Soul King piece enhancend) > Ichibei > Ikimidomoe (Soul King piece enhanced) > CFYOW Grimmjow > Barragan Espada 2 > Ikimikidomoe ~ Barragan Pre-Espada

there wasn’t that huge difference from base Yhwach and Ichibei, Yhwach was losing mainly because of ichibei hax, but power wise they should be comparable I guess Even before almighty, although I might not remember it well

Bleach definitely has one of the wonkiest scaling out there. But it's mostly because of people only taking into account one aspect of fighting and trying to put numbers on it as power levels. You can't put numbers on skill or on hax.

And even with Reiatsu, it's clearly not everything otherwise Ichigo wouldn't be jobbing to hax left and right. But if a fighter has sufficient of each category: reaitsu, skill, hax, they can be top tier in Bleach. Although it still doesn't make them unbeatable.

Intelligence also goes a long way in fights as we have seen in Early Uryu fights with his gadgets & formations. Plus obviously also Urahara and Mayuri who aren't special power-wise (still high - top Captain level but not Reaitsu monsters) but can compete with absolute peaks in Bleach with their intelligence, knowledge & science.

I'll also add hype/willpower/motivation as another thing that can allow a fighter in Bleach to even fight above their weight class. It's a whole host of factors that go into fights and not just a power levels numbers game.

As long as you have top Captain level Reaitsu (Shunsui, Byakuya, Yoruichi, etc) + good techniques & skill, you are pretty much set in Bleach.

we need to add this feats to the characters ...how come no one saw them before? I do not know... -___-

yamamoto hado 99
erdi-gulersonmez-bleach-final-53.jpg

yhwach kills Byakuya , he should had stayed dead
erdi-gulersonmez-bleach-final-8.jpg

this tan bitch whatever he name is...
erdi-gulersonmez-bleach-final-19.jpg

yhwach tanks Isshin's final getsuga tenshou with his hand
erdi-gulersonmez-bleach-final-132.jpg

we need to add this feats to the characters ...how come no one saw them before? I do not know... -___-

yamamoto hado 99

Where that fanfic from?

Arrancars that we are not going to see in the Hell Arc...

1. Barragan > died by his own power

2. Ulquiorra > died by a cero

Unless Cero and Arrancars can cleanse souls to make them pass on ...they are not coming back. BUT, Kubo can forget and just go with it. XD

yamamoto hado 99

Where this from

Back