• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

just by virtue of the databook saying that 1 arm yamaji >>>>> other captains, already destroy the notion of the fullbring scaling
Show me the statement where is stated to be one arm Yamamoto. Databook has info on Gin and he is dead. Is not like it has info on current Fullbring Arc. I'll sign out for tonight and reply tomorrow.

So...

Also.

7945242-0636232382-0527-.png

Fullbring Ichigo, Renji, and foddershima ~ Kenpachi?

So ridiculous to see people try to scale any character above even base Shinigami Aizen when CFYOW and now the new Hell arc pretty much proves that even Shinigami Aizen was basically the strongest character.

If any of these other characters had even simply reached Shinigami Aizen level, remember with how people are scaling including even characters like Renji, then that's 10+ characters. If 10+ characters were on Shinigami Aizen's level then Hell's Gate would have remained closed considering before only 2 people, Yhwach and Aizen, kept the gate locked with their mere existence and Reiatsu.

I do not refuse that these characters got stronger in terms of combat power but Shinigami Aizen Reiatsu is still considerably above everyone else.

honestly apples evidence convinced me it is at least possible but im not 100% sure im mostly neutral so ill throw a few questions until i choose a side

1-how does tsukishima scale to ichigo? asking this becuase from what I see he is the reason that a contradiction exists since byakuya would scale above yama
(ignore the chad memory cause they are vague on how tsukishima won I dont think thats a valid argument)

2-even if tsukishima scales, couldnt yama have just trained with 1 arm to be above his previous self? (yhwach does say yopu have become weaker but imo its referring to his personality as the context was how he used to be ruthless, also yama at the start of the fight does imply he is stronger than what yhwach is expecting with his "you really think my bankai is the same as 1000 years ago")

3-as apple provided his own scans to support his claims can someone send the scans for why it contradicts too (the novels to be specific as I havent read them)?

honestly apples evidence convinced me it is at least possible but im not 100% sure im mostly neutral so ill throw a few questions until i choose a side

1-how does tsukishima scale to ichigo? asking this becuase from what I see he is the reason that a contradiction exists since byakuya would scale above yama
(ignore the chad memory cause they are vague on how tsukishima won I dont think thats a valid argument)

2-even if tsukishima scales, couldnt yama have just trained with 1 arm to be above his previous self? (yhwach does say yopu have become weaker but imo its referring to his personality as the context was how he used to be ruthless, also yama at the start of the fight does imply he is stronger than what yhwach is expecting with his "you really think my bankai is the same as 1000 years ago")

3-as apple provided his own scans to support his claims can someone send the scans for why it contradicts too (the novels to be specific as I havent read them)?
so you agree that Orihime is a incestuous girl that is in love with two men? Wait No, she pretty much forgets about Ichigo and just starts sucking off Tsukishima

People conflate the hell out of amps with multipliers, and i think most multipliers in general are bs unless it has an actual statement that shit needs to go and im not taking about bleach

I can't think of alot of examples rn, idk if jirobo cm2 statement is still accepted on this site as a flat 10x multiplier, considering jirobo like fodder tier itd be like a 10x boost to him. but if 2 eye rinnegan sage madara at the end of series was bit by orochimaru and he went cm2 hes not literally gonna be 10x stronger the amp would be miniscule to nothing at best. Anyone feel me?

I can't think of alot of examples rn, idk if jirobo cm2 statement is still accepted on this site as a flat 10x multiplier, considering jirobo like fodder tier itd be like a 10x boost to him. but if 2 eye rinnegan sage madara at the end of series was bit by orochimaru and he went cm2 hes not literally gonna be 10x stronger the amp would be miniscule to nothing at best. Anyone feel me?
2 different series, so its irrelevant

the complain should be made bout the naruto verse itself

just cus 1 series butchers multipliers does not mean another completely separated series does too.

2 different series, so its irrelevant

the complain should be made bout the naruto verse itself

just cus 1 series butchers multipliers does not mean another completely separated series does too.
i don't know why your linking it back to bleach i said prior i dont have a problem with thr multiplier statement yet
tbf most authors dont really utilise said multipliers in general

I always wondered if someone would use that Death Saves the Starwberry statement with Renji's statement to say Fullbring Arc > Aizen.

I just use it as evidence that Fullbring Shikai Ichigo > Hollowfied Bankai Ichigo.

i keep seeing it get mentioned, Apple is thr gonna be a future crt incoming trying to upgrade fullbringers > dangai ichigo/fusion aizen?

the guy manipulates the past and instead of creating a paradox in time, he ended up creating a paradox on the scale lol

It's just in reference to ichigo having his soul reaper powers in general or his old fkt power. Also when ichigo left the dangai his body went threw a time rest so all the training he did was reversed pretty much. So even when they gave him his power back it would only be his fkt power

That statements means literally nothing, no one is gonna agree with this fullbringer scaling. Like people, use logic instead of trying to wank every statements you read without a proper context given by the narrative.

Even if Apple wants to Wank as much as possible he still forgets

Dangai Ichigo is not a measly Shinigami, while Fullbring Arc always mentions his strength as a Shinigami.

Dangai time reversal after the Final Getsuga where Ichigo has his powers for 1 month.

Once again, Apple has to completely disregard the series for his damned deepthroated narrative to make a miniscule amount of sense. Why would Ichigo want to be exactly as strong as Dangai when at that point he kills people just by being around them?

Imagine how ****** the entire Reishi Measures are now, what the **** is level 3 anyway, you mean level 20? Oh and speaking of which, reminder how God rammed stupid the measures for Bleach are in the first place considering they never leave Captain Level like it somehow still ******* works

Even if Apple wants to Wank as much as possible he still forgets
Now you're using the enemy tactics against your allies. Eww.
Dangai Ichigo is not a measly Shinigami, while Fullbring Arc always mentions his strength as a Shinigami.
Dangai Ichigo and Pseudo Shinigami prior to TYBW were never really shinigami powers. Ichigo didn't had an Asauchi back then, so this is not relevant.
Dangai time reversal after the Final Getsuga where Ichigo has his powers for 1 month.
LMAO STOP LYING!
0423-013.png
0423-014.png
0423-015.png
0423-016.png
0423-017.png
0423-018.png
0423-019.png

Once again, Apple has to completely disregard the series for his damned deepthroated narrative to make a miniscule amount of sense.
Show us. Stop claiming random ideas to downplay me because you can't actually debate me.
Why would Ichigo want to be exactly as strong as Dangai when at that point he kills people just by being around them?
A. Ichigo never had the intention of becoming as strong as Dangai. He never wanted to get his powers back until he was pushed to get them to protect his family and friends once more.
B. Ichigo never killed anyone around him.
C. Aren't you on the same boat that End of Series Ichigo is stronger or around the same level as Dangai Ichigo? Why isn't Ichigo killing people in Karakura in the new canon Hell Chaper?
Imagine how ****** the entire Reishi Measures are now, what the **** is level 3 anyway, you mean level 20? Oh and speaking of which, reminder how God rammed stupid the measures for Bleach are in the first place considering they never leave Captain Level like it somehow still ******* works
Are you okay? You tagged the wrong person for this little rant that amounts to nothing.

That statements means literally nothing, no one is gonna agree with this fullbringer scaling. Like people, use logic instead of trying to wank every statements you read without a proper context given by the narrative.
That is the problem right there. People are bias and won't accept it. It doesn't matter how many proof there is. We will just have to wait for the Fullbringers to show up again and fight the new Hell Beast to upgrade them. I can wait. Very patient. :)

Naw the issue with everyone power cliffing God Aizen is it fundamentally breaks the narrative. I'm sure you can finesse some type of argument for it nonetheless. However, sometimes you gotta delve past the ooga booga powerscaler mindset and examine how it fits within the context of the story.

Naw the issue with everyone power cliffing God Aizen is it fundamentally breaks the narrative. I'm sure you can finesse some type of argument for it nonetheless. However, sometimes you gotta delve past the ooga booga powerscaler mindset and examine how it fits within the context of the story.
Context of the shounen rules have always be "new enemies = stronger" and the Fullbring arc and TYBW mention the power scaling above Dangai and Transcendent in the scans provided. This mostly comes down to "Fullbringers have bad backstory and their AOE didn't reflect their AP" or "Fullbringers don't have BIG BOOM like Ulquiorra so they weak" in the end it falls on the general public not understanding power scaling. How many people argue that Goku and Vegeta in SSB are barely planet level because they haven't destroy a planet? The new chapter had Vegeta's new form having to CHARGE a BIG attack to do a mere planet bust in the story. Sigh.

Context of the shounen rules have always be "new enemies = stronger"
Objectively false, not every Shounen cliffs itself each arc.

the Fullbring arc and TYBW mention the power scaling above Dangai and Transcendent in the scans provided.
In the TYBW they talk about an Ichigo who has full access to every facet of his powers being stronger than his past selves, which is obvious, he finally has access to his true power. Not the same as LAA.

This mostly comes down to "Fullbringers have bad backstory and their AOE didn't reflect their AP" or "Fullbringers don't have BIG BOOM like Ulquiorra so they weak" in the end it falls on the general public not understanding power scaling.
Irrelevant. You know I've made the same Ulq boom boom sarcastic remarks when talking to people who don't think Starrk > Ulq, so you know very well that I don't follow that mindset.

How many people argue that Goku and Vegeta in SSB are barely planet level because they haven't destroy a planet?
No one seriously argues this that I know of...

The new chapter had Vegeta's new form having to CHARGE a BIG attack to do a mere planet bust in the story. Sigh.
Ok?

Objectively false, not every Shounen cliffs itself each arc.
Provide evidence to contradict something universally known. What fighting shounen don't increase in power in each arc?
In the TYBW they talk about an Ichigo who has full access to every facet of his powers being stronger than his past selves, which is obvious, he finally has access to his true power. Not the same as LAA.
I'm glad you have finally give up on scaling Dangai Ichigo and Mugetsu to TYBW version of the characters. :)
Irrelevant. You know I've made the same Ulq boom boom sarcastic remarks when talking to people who don't think Starrk > Ulq, so you know very well that I don't follow that mindset.
Of course. This "reply" to me is irrelevant. Re-read what I posted about this please.
No one seriously argues this that I know of...
Exactly.
Re-read the other sentence above it.

Back