• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Provide evidence to contradict something universally known. What fighting shounen don't increase in power in each arc?
The antagonistic forces directly following the Chimera Ant arc in HxH are not as strong as Meruem, Beerus ***** on Hit gg.

I'm glad you have finally give up on scaling Dangai Ichigo and Mugetsu to TYBW version of the characters.
Not remotely close to what I said. True Zanpakuto Ichigo > Pseudo Zanpakuto Ichigo is the extent to what I said. Learn to read.

Of course. This "reply" to me is irrelevant. Re-read what I posted about this please.
Naw, I've never applied the AOE fallacy against the Fullbringers, get a better memory.

Yep.

Re-read the other sentence above it.
I've not used feats as limiters, idk why you're bringing up that feats aren't limiters, when I haven't mentioned them being limiters at all. Stop fighting an imaginary opponent.

Ginjo stated he gave ichigo power beyond a soul reaper. However this doesn't actually mean dimensional transcendence like dangai ichigo. This is the same trope kubo uses for arrancar and vizards because they have the power of both races they call it power beyond soul reapers.

And ichigo gaining the power he had once before is not talking about dangai ichigo. For 2 reasons.

1. The gotei 13 does not know how powerful ichigo was in his dangai form.

2. It's stated ginjo only took a small fraction of ichigos powers. This was the fraction left over after ichigo use mugetsu which means his mugestu from is wayy above whatever fraction ginjo stole.

@AppleLord that's the scan I talked about yesterday, its from 13 blades.
Now with unmasked clearly saying that Monster Aizen transcending everything which should include Yama, your scaling will be like this:
Aizen>Yama>Byakuya~Tsuki>Aizen.
That page is talking about One arm Bankai Yamamoto.

Unmasked says Aizen transcendent everything at the end of the Arrancar arc. Nothing created afterwards was in the mind of the author at that point in time.

Unmasked says Aizen transcendent everything at the end of the Arrancar arc. Nothing created afterwards was in the mind of the author at that point in time.
Kubo didn't imagine a Bankai for Yama at that point?
If even Mayuri and Toshiro know about Zanka no Tachi, Aizen wouldn't know? I'm sorry rn u are just trying to bring any answer that defends your scaling

Context of the shounen rules have always be "new enemies = stronger" and the Fullbring arc and TYBW mention the power scaling above Dangai and Transcendent in the scans provided. This mostly comes down to "Fullbringers have bad backstory and their AOE didn't reflect their AP" or "Fullbringers don't have BIG BOOM like Ulquiorra so they weak" in the end it falls on the general public not understanding power scaling. How many people argue that Goku and Vegeta in SSB are barely planet level because they haven't destroy a planet? The new chapter had Vegeta's new form having to CHARGE a BIG attack to do a mere planet bust in the story. Sigh.
This is hella false for Bleach.
Kubo literally did the opposite, and that is also why I like bleach.

Thats why he focused so much in that dimensional thing, and some small details like Aizen killing kototsu. When even Gin that knew Gotei a lot, thought it was impossible To kill it. Kubo tried to tell us that Aizen and Ichigo are superior to every single shinigami a lot of times. They also fused with the zanpakuto.
all the statements explaining Aizen transcended even the reason and logic, and he wanted to take down soul king palace by himself.

Just look at Urahara, he would get one shotted by butterfly Aizen, without difficulty, let alone God Aizen that he is a lot stronger than the butterfly form.
CFYWO (which is not even needed for this debate) literally put an end to this wank by saying that Tokinada his not at shikai Yama and base Aizen level.

This is just simple narrative.

And if you hope this new chapters will help fullbringer scaling, it would be the exact opposite, because Kubo know perfectly his scaling, and he would also put an end to some wank created by Narita actually.

Kubo didn't imagine a Bankai for Yama at that point?
If even Mayuri and Toshiro know about Zanka no Tachi, Aizen wouldn't know? I'm sorry rn u are just trying to bring any answer that defends your scaling
The Yamamoto scan you posted is literally the image of Yamamoto going bankai.

Do I need to copy past the scene of Aizen stabbing Yama and tanking his attacks and the databooks saying Aizen was unrivaled in Soul Society?
Yes, so I can copy past my counter that you ran away from and never addressed. You couldn't even concede on it.

Apple’s Yama takes are like
  • Ryujin Jakka > Yama (even tho Yama tanked Ryujin Jakka)
  • Ryujin Jakka is transcendent (even though Kubo didn’t introduce the concept yet)
  • Ryujin Jakka Yama with two hands > Zanka no Tachi Yama with one hand (even tho he separates the power of RJ and Yama but somehow the Bankai is lesser)

Apple’s Yama takes are like
  • Ryujin Jakka > Yama (even tho Yama tanked Ryujin Jakka)
Let me address the scaling again, so people don't make things up to suit their narrative, Base Yamamoto tanked his own shikai and was out of commission. His last trick of his sleeve was sacrificing his arm.
  • Ryujin Jakka is transcendent (even though Kubo didn’t introduce the concept yet)
Transcendent flames = transcendent reiatsu = Yamamoto's flames are his reiatsu
  • Ryujin Jakka Yama with two hands > Zanka no Tachi Yama with one hand (even tho he separates the power of RJ and Yama but somehow the Bankai is lesser)
Never mentioned this before. You can quote me where I said Bankai Yamamoto with one hand was weaker than shikai yamamoto with two hands. Is this base on the current scaling you have propose?

This is hella false for Bleach.
Kubo literally did the opposite, and that is also why I like bleach.

Thats why he focused so much in that dimensional thing, and some small details like Aizen killing kototsu. When even Gin that knew Gotei a lot, thought it was impossible To kill it. Kubo tried to tell us that Aizen and Ichigo are superior to every single shinigami a lot of times. They also fused with the zanpakuto.
all the statements explaining Aizen transcended even the reason and logic, and he wanted to take down soul king palace by himself.

Just look at Urahara, he would get one shotted by butterfly Aizen, without difficulty, let alone God Aizen that he is a lot stronger than the butterfly form.
CFYWO (which is not even needed for this debate) literally put an end to this wank by saying that Tokinada his not at shikai Yama and base Aizen level.
Aizen never forced Urahara into Bankai. Let's not also forget the zenkai boost from his battle with Aizen.
LMAO at Base Aizen been at Shikai Yamamoto's level.
This is just simple narrative.

And if you hope this new chapters will help fullbringer scaling, it would be the exact opposite, because Kubo know perfectly his scaling, and he would also put an end to some wank created by Narita actually.
People loved to say that the anime was never coming back, so maybe this time you will be the one proven wrong. :)

image0.png

image1.png

I have to check the raws myself and source, but iirc there was a databook entry in Unmasked or sumn that echoed this. Not all too surprising seeing how Aizen folded Yama into an omelet.
just gonna bump this

Transcendent flames = transcendent reiatsu = Yamamoto's flames are his reiatsu
That’s fancy talk. I already debunked this.

Everyone could sense Yamamoto reiastu, therefore it was just Ukitake saying that those flame were strong And legendary. Basic comprehension skill.

Aizen only call himself transcendental in a strict sense, he is not called like that by Urahara.
Urahara just say he can’t feel anything from him. They are 2 completely different things. This is a concept introduced by Kubo only later on.

Back