• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Ayon's El Martillo ability increases the thickness, mass, and destructive power of his right arm by more than 2x. It also changes his personality as it makes him fiercer. This technique is Ayon's version of the Arrancars' Resurreccion.

We need a profile for Ayon, lol.

Also, what I got from that databook post is that Yammy's 2nd transformation isn't a Resurrection like Ulq's Secunda Etapa. Yammy seem to have a somewhat similar ability to Aaroniero, to evolve and grow continously stronger, but while one does it by eating souls (Aaroniero), the other does it by just becoming more and more angrier ala Hulk.

"As implied in 13 BLADEs, Gin's Bankai can indeed grow as long as he told Ichigo and at the speed he claimed, although it doesn't always do this. This is because these properties exist only as decoys to hide Kamishini no Yari's true abilities."

Does this mean 500 mach Gin is fake information? I don't know if this is already discussed cuz Im new here.

Edit: wrongly copying databook statemant, now is correct.

Last edited:
I think we need to check the raws, the guy says that unmasked said Aizen’s last form is the form of God, but I remember when I sent the raws to Arc he said that it doesn't say that but it says he transcended everything, so yeah

I think we need to check the raws, the guy says that unmasked said Aizen’s last form is the form of God, but I remember when I sent the raws to Arc he said that it doesn't say that but it says he transcended everything, so yeah
It says aizen final form is beyond a god and it also says azien transcends everything twice.

Then theirs another statement that says aizen ascended from the realm of shimigami to that of a god. Which is probably what hes talking about

I probably missed it, but where did all of Bleach's lifting strength feats and scaling come from?

Also was the Fullbringers and Dangai scaling ever talked about, I wanted to see how that went if it did. Saw it mentioned in the god tier CRT

I probably missed it, but where did all of Bleach's lifting strength feats and scaling come from?

Also was the Fullbringers and Dangai scaling ever talked about, I wanted to see how that went if it did. Saw it mentioned in the god tier CRT
Still talking bout it, the thread is out there

Fullbring and dangai stuff was talked to death, but TLDR no one (except Apple) agree with the whole fullbring above dnagai

"You said I could only have one miracle. So what's this?"
I've waited literal months to post that quote

"You said I could only have one miracle. So what's this?"
Hell Yeaaaa. I'm gonna spam ichigo solos and use this as an excuse now XD

Back