• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

One more thing about Ulquiorra, he told Ichigo there were 3 Espada stronger when that’s obviously 4. Ichigo was pretty much one shot by him but I guess I’ll tack it up to his love of spouting bullshit

Wouldn't be surprised if Kubo hadn't come up with the idea of the Cero Espada yet, so Ulquiorra was genuinely just referring to ranks 3, 2 and 1.

you want a lazy old man like me to go all the way and check the manga. Fine wait a moment, for the despair part, this is headcannon. even the Databook says that Ulq isnt the strongest
I’m sorry man I know I’m being whiny as **** about this when I shouldn’t be and I feel like a douche for doing it

Wouldn't be surprised if Kubo hadn't come up with the idea of the Cero Espada yet, so Ulquiorra was genuinely just referring to ranks 3, 2 and 1.
That’s what I was thinking too honestly and I know I asked you earlier, but do you mind fixing Ichigo’s profile? Or is that gonna be discussed in the next thread about scaling? I just wanna know

I’m sorry man I know I’m being whiny as **** about this when I shouldn’t be and I feel like a douche for doing it
dont worry. So thats the scan, he actually had to regain his strength in order to use the A. if he tried to use it before, it would have gone out of control and robbed all the sternritters of their powers, so Yhwach kept his eyes closed and never used it until he regained his strength and used his true power.

I've just realized that one could wank this feat from Uryu to be LS/FTL, as there's still shadow left on the ground after he disappeared xD

7955051-2387929678-79381.jpg

Its stated that after Jugram used the almighty for the last time his attitude changed or something like that and he told his assisstant to save the other quincies and that no matter what happens the quincies should stay united, she didnt understand what did he see in the future, at the time she did he and Yhwach were dead
Thats what I remember

@Arc7Kuroi do you have a link to that Aizen calc?
i gotta recalc with the proper pixel scales

does cant fear your own world imply jugram betrayed yhwach?
what yuka said basically

Is there any calcable feats from the novels beside Hikone’s speed feat?
Kisuke's evaporating an "ocean" above Karakura, Aura creating replicate Reiokyu, Ginjo erasing a mountain with his Getsuga are the big ones that come to mind

In the novels it was stated that after eating a few soul king fragments ikomikidomoe was able to overpower Ichibei’s powers right?

I havent read that volume completely, but from what I know, Iko’s power was still effected by a seal that Ichibe put, When Iko ate the fragment he could break the seal and release his full power.

I havent read that volume completely, but from what I know, Iko’s power was still effected by a seal that Ichibe put, When Iko ate the fragment he could break the seal and release his full power.
Do you think that was because it was a soul king fragment or because of an increase in power? I wanna say it was an increase in power since it’s been said before people with far more reiatsu could negate hax from weaker characters but I’m not sure

Soul King imo. The fact that Ichibe is the one who sent him to his room in the past means that Ichibe is stronger than the actual full power of Ikomikidomoe and was able to apply the name hax in the first place. The only thing special about the nerfed Iko rn is that he has been nomming fragments and we have seen that large pieces of the SK have straight up resisted other hax before like Gerard vs Hotsugaya and corpse vs Orihime etc.

Do you think that was because it was a soul king fragment or because of an increase in power? I wanna say it was an increase in power since it’s been said before people with far more reiatsu could negate hax from weaker characters but I’m not sure
Honestly I dont think its about the Reiatsu, even tho it can be used to argue that. I smh agree with what Anonymous said.
You can argue both ways tbh, I just picked the latter because I think its more likely to happen than the former.

If I want to I guess poke at negacion, the thing is weird since it lifts the rocks below Aizen, gin, and tosen. Essentially if you wanted to tear at it that argument would be that it can lift Mass which would imply that either itself has mass to work as some sort of weird reishi elevator, or you could somehow chalk it up to the dimensional properties of the beam.

It’s a magic light beam no need to think too hard on it.

If you wanted to argue early lightspeed Bleach you got another feat tho so pop off there.

Who do y’all got between base Aizen (no KS) and Voll Stern Dich Bazz-B?

I was thinking about it and was like Aizen didn’t fight Shikai Yama and admitted he’d lose. Meanwhile Bazz was able to save himself and the other Ritter with his own flames, put a Voll Stern Dich amp on that and they might be relative in power.

I mean yeah I think there’s a pretty solid argument for Bazz overpowering base Aizen lol. Which had me thinking that Bleach has quite the power creep.

This is the state Aizen was in after being in point-blank range of a sacrificial Kido from Yama.

This is the state that Bazz-B was in after "cancelling out Yama's flames" when Shikai Yama casually dispatched Bazz-B and two other Sternritter.

I'd still put my money on Aizen.

Back