• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I both really wanna know how much weaker people get when they lose an arm and don’t. In the one hand, it’ll be nice to know how chad they are while way weaker but on the other hand, with Kubo’s fetish for ripping off arms, we’d basically have even more multipliers in the scaling chain 😭

I both really wanna know how much weaker people get when they lose an arm and don’t. In the one hand, it’ll be nice to know how chad they are while way weaker but on the other hand, with Kubo’s fetish for ripping off arms, we’d basically have even more multipliers in the scaling chain 😭
To give you an idea, Kubo’s end chapter sketches depicted Kenny swing with two arms to be equivalent to having 8 single arm strikes. To display that it was > Nnoitra’s 6 single arm strikes. So 8x is the multiplier if you wanted to argue it.

still , that would mean that he could still hurt him if he slash him with his shikai, if he can make him bleed with his bare hands .
People get stronger after surviving near deaths in Bleach, Kubo wrote in his own type of zenkai, and that’s a possible explanation to that

To give you an idea, Kubo’s end chapter sketches depicted Kenny swing with two arms to be equivalent to having 8 single arm strikes. To display that it was > Nnoitra’s 6 single arm strikes. So 8x is the multiplier if you wanted to argue it.
......... I really need to pay attention to those sketches

Nah. He doesn’t have the mental faculties to grip with two hands lol. It’ll be like Heracles Berseker being such an ape that he can’t use his full power.
but what about mastered bankai kenny who have control ?
captain rukia in bbs can move around in bankai no problem, so i can imagine a bankai kenny that can unleash all of his power and maintain his sanity

Kenpachi might just be unable to control his Bankai no matter how much he masters it, all Bankai supposedly have a pretty big drawback, that just might be his.

BBS will somehow make a BB Bankai before they give us a sane Bankai Kenny.

I also question the point in a mastered Bankai Kenny since I do agree with Purgy that he will likely be insane all the time. Base will already be durable enough to tank its power so may as well run Shikai.

Jugram should prob be faster in my opinion

Jugram should prob be faster in my opinion
He has no feats or reason to scale to faster characters.

Gerard being the top dog is fine to me. Gremmy was dead and the other SS end up with scaling to the basic Ritters like Lille and Gordon both being relative to Shunsui. On the other hand we got base Gerard scaling around Shikai Renji who smacks around Mask who is unironically the strongest besides Bazz, Gremmy and dudes brought to SKP.

Edit: Forgot As Nodt too.

The issue with Gerard's statement is that he doesn't omit Yhwach, but then again, I think Gerard is too loyal to even consider himself superior to Yhwach.

He was definitely the strongest Stern when he made the statement though.

The issue with Gerard's statement is that he doesn't omit Yhwach, but then again, I think Gerard is too loyal to even consider himself superior to Yhwach.

He was definitely the strongest Stern when he made the statement though.
Wasn’t there that Byakuya statement comparing him to Yhwach or something lmao? Might just be true lol

considering that Gremmy was "dead" at that point , then yeah , i agree that Gerard was correct . He was the strongest of the ritters at that point .

Hold on, why is Bazz-B an entire tier above Gremmy even though he was freaking out over the meteor Gremmy made with 1 clone???

Actually it's stated in Manga and CFYOW that no one dared to look at Gremmy because they will get themselves dead, no one could hope to defeat him outside of Yhwach, when Gremmy made the statement of no one dares to look at him and no one ever tried to put a finger on him we are shown Jugram Haschwalth walking as a flashback so Gremmy > Haschwalth the one who ruled the quincies when Yhwach was sealed, the judge, and the next emperor, so Haschwalth is above all the stern ritters, at least pre resurrection, he is > the schutzstaffel

The top dogs were really broken. I can see either pulling a win over the other. Even if Gremmy is #1 and Jugram #2, the others still have the capital to win.

Jugram is a tank too with the Balance and Shield thingy. If you asked me to rank the Ritter I’d go: Gremmy is definitely the strongest, and either Jugram or Gerard follow suit.

I think Gremmy was considered the strongest due to the potential of his Shrift, but going by feats he was defeated by an eyepatch wearing Shikai Kenpachi, who later had to take off his eyepatch to fight God Size Gerard.

I think Gremmy was considered the strongest due to the potential of his Shrift, but going by feats he was defeated by an eyepatch wearing Shikai Kenpachi, who later had to take off his eyepatch to fight God Size Gerard.
Gremmy with 6 clones is what I refer to when I mean the strongest, just like for Gerard I refer to his KCM Viking cloak

Because he is stupid, he has the ability to imagine ur erasure from existence but he didn't use it against Zaraki because he wanted to make it look as a challenge

In that fights defense, A) Gremmy has to make sure he doesn’t think about losing or he’ll lose, B) it’s certainly a feat to even focus in such a high octane scenario much less against Kenpachi, C) Gremmy was locked away by Yhwach and prolly never practiced or trained his imagination

I’m guessing the sternritter crt is gonna about downgrading them all to Low 6B so people like Bazz B and RG bankai Renji might at most be 6B or High 6B

Back