• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

This is the state Aizen was in after being in point-blank range of a sacrificial Kido from Yama.

This is the state that Bazz-B was in after "cancelling out Yama's flames" when Shikai Yama casually dispatched Bazz-B and two other Sternritter.

I'd still put my money on Aizen.
I concur with this as well

the only thing I can see people arguing is Yamamoto was half dead when he used that kido on Aizen. But even then he felt it was important enough to use a move that would wipe out everybody to get Aizen as opposed to using a causal shikai attack against Bazz B

This is the state Aizen was in after being in point-blank range of a sacrificial Kido from Yama.

This is the state that Bazz-B was in after "cancelling out Yama's flames" when Shikai Yama casually dispatched Bazz-B and two other Sternritter.

I'd still put my money on Aizen.
I mean that was base Bazz give him a Voll Stern Dich level amp and he’d be quite more of a match. (Base Aizen would kill Base Bazz)

I mean, Shikai Yama > Aizen > relevant EoS Captains > Bankai Renji = Vollstandig Bazz. Aizen still claps no diff.
True I forget how much love CFYOW gives Aizen and co

Narita and Kubo definitely saw people thinking Kenny, Byakuya and Toshiro were the strongest while downplaying TS Ichigo and had to neg that shit real quick.

Narita and Kubo definitely saw people thinking Kenny, Byakuya and Toshiro were the strongest while downplaying TS Ichigo and had to neg that shit real quick.
Kenny, Ichigo, Aizen, and Ginjo (kinda) are pretty wanked in CFYOW xD (especially Kenpachi, but he was a favorite of Narita IIRC, so it's understandable why).

Imo , Ittokaso is weaker than his shikai . And in TYBW he was down an arm and that made him weaker overall .
Losing limbs weaken you enough to drop you off the espada , so it's a pretty big deal in bleach.

But yrah , overall , Voll BazzB would be a good match up in a brawl against base Aizen .

Kenny deserves it. TYBW has him scaling below Tosh and Byakuya which is awful when this man who is so chaddy that they thought a beat up sword was Shikai went Bankai and still was sub the other two or relative at most.

He did obliterate frozen Gerard but I don’t think we know if that lowered his durability or not. Plus he blocked the hand of KCM yellow cloaked goober Gerard

He does say that he shuts down the properties of whatever he freezes. Dura is a property.
Existence and life are also “properties” yet they aren’t shut down. In context Toshiro is referring to abilities, like if you had a hax he’d neg it (albeit he failed to even do that). Extending property to anything and everything is a NLF.

Even if you want to assume Toshiro's ice would null his durability (makes no sense really but whatever), Gerard was unaffected by his null and it's literally the reason he has resistance to power null on his profile.

Not negate his durability, but make him easier to shatter at least.

Not negate his durability, but make him easier to shatter at least.
Based on what? When has Toshiro's ice ever shown to reduce or null durability?

And how much easier to shatter? Unquantifiable.

You're just reaching to have Byakuya and the others downgraded.

Based on what? When has Toshiro's ice ever shown to reduce or null durability?

And how much easier to shatter? Unquantifiable.

You're just reaching to have Byakuya and the others downgraded.
I didn't say anything about downgrades here...

Well Kenny’s Bankai was tearing him apart from the inside and Kenny reached his body’s limit prior to Gerard slicing him, so I think possibly is fine.

Well Kenny’s Bankai was tearing him apart from the inside and Kenny reached his body’s limit prior to Gerard slicing him, so I think possibly is fine.
I guess, just seems like more lowball to me, characters usually scale to each other for causing things like slight cuts on each other, cutting off someones limb would make you scale every single time.

Kenpachi's arm only exploded like that because Yachiru released too much of his strength as he was going to swing, it's not like his arm was weak and therefore his durability lower.

I guess, just seems like more lowball to me, characters usually scale to each other for causing things like slight cuts on each other, cutting off someones limb would make you scale every single time.

Kenpachi's arm only exploded like that because Yachiru released too much of his strength as he was going to swing, it's not like his arm was weak and therefore his durability lower.
Yeah that’s fair. I know I was gonna look at some of the Sternritter’s justifications (Gremmy, Lille, and Gerard) and I know damage wants to too (for all of em). So this’ll definitely get “officially” addressed.

I don't think he damaged him, just knocked him over.

Honestly Kenpachi's raw strength is insane, a lot of people don't know, but he ripped off Gerard's arm with his teeth.
You can clearly see blood tho . he shoved his fingers deep enough(oh my...) to create a small trickle of blood and managed to trip him , all of that while wekened, bare handed and down an arm .

You can clearly see blood tho . he shoved his finger deep enough(oh my...) to create a small trickle of blood and managed to trip him , all of that while wekened, bare handed and down an arm .
I thought that was a shadow at first tbh but you're probably right.

It doesn't really mean anything though, it's literally equivalent to being bitten by a bug.

still , that would mean that he could still hurt him if he slash him with his shikai, if he can make him bleed with his bare hands .

Back