• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I don't know why I never thought of this before, but, how in the world does Cero Oscuras get 6-B for destroying a portion of Las Noches's roof but GRC gets High 6-C for being able to destroy the entire thing?
Because the GRC is ultimately featless. It is calced on the basis of surface destruction across Las Noches.

Ulquiorra's statement doesn't give us details on the nature of how Las Noches would/could be destroyed by it, so it would be too speculative to assume something like vaporzing the entire structure.

That's like someone saying they'll "destroy the planet" so you calculate them vaporizing every single part of the planet's volume.

GRC really should be vaporisation since it is a Cero which all vape things and when it hit Ichigo, he was covered in a cloud of smoke/vapor.

Because the GRC is ultimately featless. It is calced on the basis of surface destruction across Las Noches.

Ulquiorra's statement doesn't give us details on the nature of how Las Noches would/could be destroyed by it, so it would be too speculative to assume something like vaporzing the entire structure.
I'll admit that it is a bit vague, just seems weird to me to use such a lowballed formula when we know GRC is > Cero Oscuras.

Regardless, I don't care enough to argue for it, was just curious.

I'm working on a pretty big CRT revolving around stuff from SAFWY, and I'm wondering, the novel takes place between Aizen's defeat and the Fullbring arc, so using Kenpachi as an example, would he need a new key or would the changes just apply to Post-Nnoitra Fight Kenpachi's key?

Actually, never mind, given how much higher he would scale, it wouldn't make sense to apply it to Post-Nnoitra fight Kenpachi.

New key it is I guess.

Last edited:
Considering he apparently amps a quite a few times, it would essentially be a Novel Key for his Cien fight and the end of Novel Kenpachi would be merged with Post-Timeskip Kenpachi imo. I am curious, did you get a bunch of stuff translated for SAFWY or did I miss a fan translation? Was only aware of the summaries.

Only the translated summaries exist afaik, they cover all the important stuff though so it shouldn't matter much.
You'd think that but I'm pretty sure none of the staff will accept summaries. They gonna want the raws of that stuff to be translated.

You'd think that but I'm pretty sure none of the staff will accept summaries. They gonna want the raws of that stuff to be translated.
The summaries are fan translations and fan translations get used here all the time when there is no official translation.

Regardless, Azashiro has a profile and I've seen SAFWY CRT's before using the summaries.

The summaries are fan translations and fan translations get used here all the time when there is no official translation.

A summary is not the same thing as the text itself.

A summary is not the same thing as the text itself.
It doesn't need to be? Why is a summary any less usable than a fan translation of a paragraph?

Just to add, the only parts of the novels that have complete translations aka not summaries are the Uryu parts, and they match up exactly with the summaries.

Regardless, if we're not allowing the summaries to be used then Azashiro's profile needs deletion since everything in it is based on the summaries iirc.

Last edited:
I should mention I've been told the events of those novels will be translated in bleach brave souls, similarly how they did for can't fear your own world

Yes SAFWY will get a BBS collab just like CFYOW, so let's just wait for that, and until then the summaries prolly shouldn't be used for any verbatim arguments.

Yes SAFWY will get a BBS collab just like CFYOW, so let's just wait for that, and until then the summaries prolly shouldn't be used for any verbatim arguments.
Eh, does the wiki accept BBS? iirc I once brought their translation about Gremmy and everyone was like oh BBS shouldn't be taken seriously or something like that

I don't see the point in waiting, I mean, everybody who has read the summaries should know they're correct, even comparing them to other summary translations and even complete translations of segments from the novel, they match exactly.

BBS might also not cover the novel in detail, rather just core things like the fights and Cien/Azashiro's story.

Regardless, whether we use BBS or the summaries, I can say that the Bleach ratings here will have some pretty big changes.

Wasn't there going to be a calc for dangai being able to hold 2 planets passing through it from MoN and the power needed to destroy it?

Wasn't there going to be a calc for dangai being able to hold 2 planets passing through it from MoN and the power needed to destroy it?
Dangai "durability" per se will be addressed in due time.

There's an Ulq Lanza calc that's still being evaluated

I have a 4th Fusion Aizen calc to be evaluated

There's a Gremmy meteor calc to be evaluated

And then they all need CRTed

Dangai "durability" per se will be addressed in due time.

There's an Ulq Lanza calc that's still being evaluated
Speaking of this, if it does get accepted, how would it impact Yammy and up in your opinion? Would we just scale his CO above it or say his base attacks are > Lanza?
I have a 4th Fusion Aizen calc to be evaluated
You have a link to it?
There's a Gremmy meteor calc to be evaluated
Oh joy. Gremmy meteor calc for the 100th time 😭

Personally I don't have a problem with Ulq being above the other Espada, my problem is that there is no evidence, Ulq himself said that there are still 3 Espada who are stronger than him, so in my opinion any attempt to make Ulq above them should be supported with a strong evidence that cancels the previous statement, which doesn't exist, all what we have are impressive destructive feats which frankly don't matter when the dude himself is saying that he is weaker

Some people argue that Ulquiorra's R2 wasn't factored into the Espada rankings and thus any statement about Yammy being stronger doesn't apply to it.

There's no reason to say that if it's from a databook that came after the arc is done. Yammy also sensed Ulq's reiatsu and still called him trash.

People get blinded by Ulquiorra's cool factor when it comes to Espada ranking.

R2 doesn't suddenly mean he's somehow the strongest.

The databooks and Ulquiorra himself support the fact that he's not the strongest. We get visual confirmation of Yammy sensing Ulq's fight, and Aizen implies he knew of SE Ulq. Aizen's Espada ranking are accurate, for whatever reason people think FH Ichigo and SE Ulq are super duper cool so they must be above the Espada.

So we don't derail the CRT anymore, time to derail here lol.
Even Wonderweiss's profile notes he caught Jushiro by surprise, because it makes absolutely zero sense otherwise given base Wonderweiss's only other feats.
Profiles aren't infallible, that's why we have CRTs. The only feats Wonderweiss has besides blitzing everyone and one shotting Jushiro is breaking Hitsugaya's ice when Harribel couldn't, and fighting Kensei and Mashiro (who only have feats against Wonderweiss). Thats two feats against Shunsui and Jushiro's tier but its an outlier?
You don't need to include scans, I've read the manga.
No offense but this is the same thing mods say when they say that the Tsunayashiro's weren't lying lol.
Ahh you're using the "no contradictions" argument to argue Mashiro who is quite clearly fodder, isn't fodder.
Prove she is fodder in FKT? You need to have something to say she is fodder but literally none of her feats make her fodder so you are just giving an opinion that is objectively wrong.
Being called "Captain-Class" isn't new for a lieutenant, even people like Tetsuzaemon have been called "Captain-Class", not to mention that it doesn't actually mean anything, their strength varies greatly.

"Blitzing and one shotting Captains", so we're just going to ignore the fact that Lisa not only saw Mashiro attack, but was able to warn Rojuro before it connected?
Lisa > Rose.
His reiatsu was up since he was going to fight Kensei and she KO'd his ass. Literally a one shot that he couldn't react to. Jushiro also wasn't off guarded. How the hell is it being off guarded when you are looking at the guy who is hundreds of meters away and then he appears behind you with you realising and takes you out with one hit?
I guess Lisa >>> Rojuro as well now?
Seeing as she did better in that fight than Rose, yes she is.
How strong was this Ichigo? Every single Visored went up against him and survived without any noticeably injuries, he's almost as featless as Kensei is.
Bodies Hollowfied Hiyori who scales below Harribel, was overpowering base Lisa (so base Harribel level), lands a single wound on base Kensei, harms base Rose and was gonna force him to Hollowfy with a Cero. So a bunch of Top 3 Espada scaling, basically.
Woah, he bodied a Gillian? That's a real impressive feat, he must be like, Royal Guard level or something.
Big fax XD
Also isn't it contradictory how you say Base Wonderweiss wasn't on their level but then we have Kensei immediately decide to use his Bankai against him?
Kensei said it and he was pissed at him. Man even says he sucks at holding back.
Sure, if you abandon all logic and take everything at face value, you said Base Wonderweiss >>> Jushiro/Shunsui, and we have Base Kensei throwing Base Wonderweiss aside like garbage and Masked Mashiro doing the same, it's hilarious to me how you actually think it makes sense for Kensei and Mashiro to be >>> Shunsui and Jushiro.
But I didn't have to abandon anything to reach my conclusion, you are just blinded by favoritism. Like I said above, Kensei and Mashiro have no scaling besides fighting Wonderweiss in FKT and Wonderweiss only has feats against people on Jushiro's level.
Instead of just accepting the fact that Wonderweiss caught Jushiro by surprise, let's instead do a bunch of mental gymnastics to put two almost completely featless characters far above two of the stated strongest Captains in history.
Literally no gymnastics needed. He appeared and was being watched by everyone, he blitzes them all and one shots Jushiro, he screams and breaks out someone on Jushiro's level, and then he fights Mashiro, Kensei and Yama. The very fact that the characters are featless doesn't help you when it means they have no anti feats. The strongest captains from the academy was in a previous arc before they trained to be stronger, literally doesn't matter when Kensei, Mashiro and Wonder just scale above it.

The databooks and Ulquiorra himself support the fact that he's not the strongest. We get visual confirmation of Yammy sensing Ulq's fight, and Aizen implies he knew of SE Ulq. Aizen's Espada ranking are accurate, for whatever reason people think FH Ichigo and SE Ulq are super duper cool so they must be above the Espada.
i think is mostly cus of their showings, we dont see much of yammy etc.

Back