• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LS Bleach scaled

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, these three calculations were accepted to scale Bleach LS, so here we go:
Now we need to decide who to scale from.
For the Class K feat of Ichigo, this scales Grimmjow Resurreccion that can go head to head with a superior version and Base Ulquiorra.

For Sajin's feat, it scales Hollow Tosen who can stop it with sword and hands, scales Base Aizen for being able to stop it too.

For Yammy, his first form climbs for Ichigo since he can stop a punch from Yammy without problems, while his second form must climb for Kenpachi.

Last edited:
A sandbox should be created for this to better visualize this imo. Lol I can try and help if need be.

Aizen is above all of the Espada and casually locks blades with 2nd Mask Ichigo > Bankai > 50% Bankai = R1 Yammy, and Yama is stronger than every Shinigami born in the past 1000 years at that point and is still stronger than the TYBW Captains (which includes a Kenny that is stronger than the one who slaps Yammy) with one arm. Yama even grabs and pins Aizen to the point he can’t escape by himself and Wonderweiss only did so because Yama was surprised.

Bump. Sick of seeing superhuman LS for everyone.

There's also this calc, this calc, Kenpachi being able to trip Gerard (idk if it counts as LS) but doesn't matter since he can also trip him by lifting him up, Hisagi pulling Ayon down (pulling counts as lifting strength), Komamura lifting up and throwing Poww. Also in CFYOW Aura pushed back a building that was larger than a skyscraper.

The ones without calcs are probably gonna be lower than the calced ones but I'm just throwing out shit to get them out of superhuman LS.

Last edited:
sorry but what exactly are you waiting for? Now that a moderator has already approved the calculations, add them to everyone's profile that scales strictly.

It's a shame every CRT lifting strength gets ignored when scaling. I'll have to reread Bleach for the thousand time to see who scales and make a sandbox for it.

I was looking for any sizes or weights for the feats and guys Aerna mentioned.
  1. Ayon is 9.5 tons according to Bleach Wiki, reference is Unmasked. Needs confirmation by someone who has the raws translated. But given that Hisagi yeeted him a good distance, it would be higher than Class 10.
  2. Choe Neng Poww is 506 kg in base and Calderon makes him comparable to Kokujō Tengen Myō’ō and some 10-20 stories tall. Since he bulks up a lot, his weight would be even more than whatever we get via square cube.
  3. Average skyscraper weight is upwards of 220,000 tons so Class M minimum for Aura.
  4. The pillar lift Ichigo does could also be calced to figure out how much pressure he placed on the pillars to actually break them (since they are caught between him and the ceiling of the barrier) rather than just lifting them.
  5. There is also Kenny kicking part of a pillar under the dome at Yammy. Should be decent but most likely not as good as the Class G.

1. Probably not needed to calc since we have this calc from Abirama which is highly likely to be higher than yeeting Ayon.

2. I tried to use the method USK used to calc Komamura's Bankai lifting and changed the weight and height of Poww and got a slight upgrade but still in Class M -- but since I'm no calcer idk if its legit how I did it.

3. Already on Aura's page just need to scale.

5. Likely to be wayy lower.

1. Probably not needed to calc since we have this calc from Abirama which is highly likely to be higher than yeeting Ayon.
True but Abirama doesn’t exactly scale to anyone in LS since Kira never actually physically fought him and just weighted his wings. I’d say Yammy and maybe the other Espada are the only ones who actually would scale to it besides Abirama.
2. I tried to use the method USK used to calc Komamura's Bankai lifting and changed the weight and height of Poww and got a slight upgrade but still in Class M -- but since I'm no calcer idk if its legit how I did it.
This was expected tbh. I don’t think it was ever gonna be something much better.
3. Already on Aura's page.
Then why did you mention it lol
5. Likely to be wayy lower.
Definitely but it’s more so for consistency than anything else. Kenny just stretching his leg is Class M lmao

Edit: Is there any LS feat that involves Gillian? Those guys look pretty big and one of the Arrancar Encyclopaedia have them at 150+ meters.

1. Honestly I’m not even sure how lifting strength scales — looking around other verses people scale for being stronger, clashing and pushing back.

3. I forgot it was already there lol.

5. Only the one where Love tears one of them in (half?) which counts as lifting strength.

Clashing and pushing back people works cuz they are using their LS to do these. Being stronger is more iffy tbh as we dunno if it refers to striking power or actual lifting. It’s more of a case by case thing depending on context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back