• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

All I’m saying is if the Lanza call is accepted and we still accept Yammy as being stronger than R2, it’s gonna be weird as hell to have pre time skip Byakuya and Kenpachi in the same tier as bankai Yamamoto and base Yhwach

All I’m saying is if the Lanza call is accepted and we still accept Yammy as being stronger than R2, it’s gonna be weird as hell to have pre time skip Byakuya and Kenpachi in the same tier as bankai Yamamoto and base Yhwach
Gremmy's new meteor calc would make them High 6-A.

So, if we said that EoS Byakuya who is > shikai Zaraki, is equal to base Yoruichi, since Kyoraku's statement was about her, he never seen her last 2 forms, Kisuke will end up being at least high6A, higher with bankai right?

Personally I’m of the belief that Yammy is weaker than segunda Ulquiorra
I don't care whether Yammy is stronger than Segunda Ulquiorra or weaker than Segunda Ulquiorra.

I just don't believe they can be directly scaled to each other either way.

I don't care whether Yammy is stronger than Segunda Ulquiorra or weaker than Segunda Ulquiorra.

I mean Kubo deadass drew Yammy eyes wide, when Ulq’s reiatsu permeates Las Nachos and he was like “damn Ulq really fightin rn” and then he pops off later and calls Ulq garbage. Ichigo indirectly confirms this when he goes “so what I’ll beat you all the same” mans doesn’t even disagree.

Yammy has the best destructive capacity of all the Espada and Nnoitra has the best durability.

He scales above Ulquiorra.

6837625-czgqo9o.jpg

That scan says that the destruction force unleashed from his arms is the largest between all of the Espada because of his body build, not that his overall attacks are the strongest between all Espada.

"largest" was a mistake from me (even to it could technically work), but it doesn't change what I meant.

"largest" was a mistake from me (even to it could technically work), but it doesn't change what I meant.
If it was a mistake, fine I agree that it doesn't necessarily mean all of his attacks are stronger than the others too, but still he is the strongest according to the Databook and the Manga

That scan doesn’t back Yammy being Lanza but it still scales him above SE’s normal attacks.

The entry on his power doubling mentions that his power, brawn, spiritual power and strength double, surpassing Grimm, Ulq and Nnoitra. Kukkapuuro’s also mentions how he knows everything about the Espada’s strongest and weakest member.

At worst, Yammy only scales to half of Lanza in his normal Rez.

Btw what other unfinished CRTs we got for Bleach, I reckon we wrap up all the old stuff before starting new ones.

We have Damage's removal of Absolute Zero resistance, and my addition for Yhwach, Royd Lloyd and Jugram to have resistance to Extreme Heat via resisting Yama's Bankai heat aura with their Blut Vene.

I’m not gonna argue about the R2 Ulquiorra thing but saying the top 3 Espada scale above that form puts them in the realm of fully hollowfied Ichigo who’s around Aizen level based on Ichigo’s attack on Aizen that wounded him even though he couldn’t use his hollow powers to their true full extent

Not sure what connection there is between 1-3 being > 4 and 2nd Mask Ichigo harming Aizen.
Aizen > Yammy > 1-3 > 4
Zangetsu >>>>> SE Ulq.
The only connection shared by the two chains is Ulq but he doesn't matter as he is at the bottom of both.

I’m not gonna argue about the R2 Ulquiorra thing but saying the top 3 Espada scale above that form puts them in the realm of fully hollowfied Ichigo who’s around Aizen level based on Ichigo’s attack on Aizen that wounded him even though he couldn’t use his hollow powers to their true full extent
Ichigo was far above Ulquiorra in that form. The others 1>3 might be above him but I doubt either of them could literally stomp Ulquiorra the way Ichigo did. He caught a lanza with his bare hands and a single cero from him basically killed Ulquiorra showing he was magnitudes above him.

Ichigo was far above Ulquiorra in that form. The others 1>3 might be above him but I doubt either of them could literally stomp Ulquiorra the way Ichigo did. He caught a lanza with his bare hands and a single cero from him basically killed Ulquiorra showing he was magnitudes above him.
Yes I know that, and I know multiple things state Yammy and the others are above him. I’m just saying it’s a bit big to assume it automatically means his strongest form that he’s never shown anyone. If it specified them being above his R2 form I accept it way easier.

It’d be like something saying Yamamoto or Ichibei are stronger than Yhwach (which Yamamoto might be and Ichibei is) but only base Yhwach is who they’re stronger than. And then assuming since it didn’t specify base Yhwach people could go ahead and say they’re stronger than sk Yhwach. But like I said I’m not gonna worry about it anymore

Because we know that Yhwach defeated Ichibe later, so Ichibe is stronger than the Yhwach pre regainning his powers. Ulq already has the access to his second form and yet he said there are 3 stronger than me.

is that basically the multiverse theory or the "it is made of multiple world size realms"
Ah. That's pretty much what I got out of it. I could have put "multi-worlds" or "multiple worlds" but I thought it wouldn't fit right with how all of those levels/layers are still all part of Hell as a whole. What I put fits for all of that, which I think can satisfy what the Hell Chapter movie depicted them along with Kubo's concept of it.

Because we know that Yhwach defeated Ichibe later, so Ichibe is stronger than the Yhwach pre regainning his powers. Ulq already has the access to his second form and yet he said there are 3 stronger than me.
He never regained his powers, he just couldn’t use the Almighty until that prophecy passed otherwise he risked stealing all his underlings power. And I guess you got me on the Ulquiorra one. Ichigo was utterly defeated and assumed Ulquiorra was espada #1 and we all know Ulquiorra doesn’t like to give despairing speeches and make Ichigo’s resolve for further down like he did all his fights with him but whatever.

@Damage, can you please fix post resurrection Bankai and hollowfication Ichigo? Cause his profile makes no sense

I’m almost 100% correct that’s what was said. Go back and fact check me and if I’m wrong I’ll gladly accept it but I can’t remember where it was stated😭. One more thing about Ulquiorra, he told Ichigo there were 3 Espada stronger when that’s obviously 4. Ichigo was pretty much one shot by him but I guess I’ll tack it up to his love of spouting bullshit

I’m almost 100% correct that’s what was said. Go back and fact check me and if I’m wrong I’ll gladly accept it but I can’t remember where it was stated😭. One more thing about Ulquiorra, he told Ichigo there were 3 Espada stronger when that’s obviously 4. Ichigo was pretty much one shot by him but I guess I’ll tack it up to his love of spouting bullshit
you want a lazy old man like me to go all the way and check the manga. Fine wait a moment, for the despair part, this is headcannon. even the Databook says that Ulq isnt the strongest

Back