• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Lille had personality, but his release got rid of it all. His x-axis ability was cool, and genuinely a big threat that I was hoping we'd see an intuitive counter to. What did we get? We got Shunsui's abilities and all attempts against him being literally completely pointless. I really wanted that thread to kill him, that would've been an AMAZING first showing for Shunsui's bankai. But, instead, Shunsui's bankai felt underwhelming.

wait actually. if renji is removed, what would be the place holder until march
I believe the Sub-Rel they had before, though that might go up to like Rel because of multipliers. Not sure.

Isn't he stated to be made of light? His light reflects, and his body gets dispersed by a mirror sword. That's bare minimum 2 requirements, no?

I feel like Lille could qualify for SOL.

Except no. The reflection is made by a magical God slaying sword that reflects their abilities back. Being called made of light is worthless here when people could just bring up every scan showing how weird his ability is.

The only thing viable was Mask which is why it got accepted in the 1st place. Since that's likely gone now settle in for mach 300 or whatever.

The light coming off of a being who's stated to be light reflected off the sword, not just his own body. I feel like that supports it.

Lille had personality, but his release got rid of it all. His x-axis ability was cool, and genuinely a big threat that I was hoping we'd see an intuitive counter to. What did we get? We got Shunsui's abilities and all attempts against him being literally completely pointless. I really wanted that thread to kill him, that would've been an AMAZING first showing for Shunsui's bankai. But, instead, Shunsui's bankai felt underwhelming.
tbh when he was taken down all the way to seireitei I wanted him to face Aizen and get killed at his hands, not by Kira

I'm honestly completely lost as to what happened to Kira. Why does he have a massive chunk of his chest missing? Why is he blitz 1 shotting weakened Lille Baro? Did I just completely forget about something?

I'm honestly completely lost as to what happened to Kira. Why does he have a massive chunk of his chest missing? Why is he blitz 1 shotting weakened Lille Baro? Did I just completely forget about something?
Oh I can answer that.

On the first invation he got one shotted

Mayuri found him and put a lot of soul on him making him captain level

Mayuri strengthened him, he is confirmed to be captain Level

Are we supposed to take that as he has spiritual pressure compared to other captains? If so, wasn't old Bankai ichigo stated to also be captain level?

That would make Weakened Lille Baro somehow weak enough to get one shot by false bankai Ichigo. I don't know how much I believe that.

Are we supposed to take that as he has spiritual pressure compared to other captains? If so, wasn't old Bankai ichigo stated to also be captain level?

That would make Weakened Lille Baro somehow weak enough to get one shot by false bankai Ichigo. I don't know how much I believe that.
Well yea, but ichigo with like 20% already had captain level reiatsu

So he was not normal by any means

People really mad Lille is preaching Yhwach. I'd hope he is that pious given how much time he spends on his knees sucking off Yhwach lol

As for Captain level, I agree its nebulous but I would say its more like Soifon level tbh. The other Captains have way better scaling than her.

I wasn't even upset that he was preaching Yhwach, that made sense. What I didn't like is that his Volstandiing or wtv removed the parts of him that made him an interesting character.

Should everyone hold off on the crts and downgrades or upgrades until the novel is fully officially translated? Cause I feel it doesn’t make sense that they’re wanting to push the ap downgrades through without waiting for potential information that could help the god tiers ap, yet they’re saying we should wait for the full translation to try to upgrade their speed if renji’s feat is rejected. Like, it doesn’t make any sense.

Should everyone hold off on the crts and downgrades or upgrades until the novel is fully officially translated? Cause I feel it doesn’t make sense that they’re wanting to push the ap downgrades through without waiting for potential information that could help the god tiers ap, yet they’re saying we should wait for the full translation to try to upgrade their speed if renji’s feat is rejected. Like, it doesn’t make any sense.
That's somewhat funny.

Nobody had any interest in waiting when the upgrades were proposed in the first place, and I said it would be better to wait for the final novel.

@Damage, yeah honestly man, looking back on it, I agree we should’ve waited for everything to be fully released before any upgrades or downgrades were put in place. For sure feel like things wouldn’t have gotten as heated as they’ve been lately if we’d just done that.

I really have to ask, what is Blaeqch characters's speed without speed techniques like Shumpo, Hirenkyaku, Sonido or Bringer Light? What is their base speed?

Also it's understandable for Hikone to be so fast because his God Speed combines all 4. Kinda wish Ichigo did the same in TYBW.

I really have to ask, what is Blaeqch characters's speed without speed techniques like Shumpo, Hirenkyaku, Sonido or Bringer Light? What is their base speed?

Also it's understandable for Hikone to be so fast because his God Speed combines all 4. Kinda wish Ichigo did the same in TYBW.
The shunpo is a short speed boost so is not like a permanent boost

I dont doubt ichigo can combine them and do a lot more, but since he had virtually no time to train and master his powers he could not really do much

Would not be surprise if he had already mastered all of his powers during those 10 years tho

Back